Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update. Loved the Sangeet scene. Update soon.Edited by desisweetheart9 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments and support I wont be able to reply today,as Im limited with time,but I definately will asap...

**Chapter  12**

Runjhun walked downstairs dressed beautifully with Mandy&Barkha by her side.

She was leaded and sat down next to Abhay.Amma was smiling,Abhay was happy and all her Mama&Mami's were grinning wickedly.Everyone was there to witness her marriage,friends ,family&strangers.

The Pandit chanted so Mantras that Runjhun payed no attention to,all that she could think of was Guddu.It was time for Abhay to fill her  maang  with sindoor  when a voice alerted them.

"STOP! This marriage can't happen!"Guddu yelled.

"Guddu.."Runjhun said in shock.

"Abbe Guddu Shukla ! What rubbish are you saying ?"Amma said.

"Im not speaking any rubbish and if you cared about you granddaughter's life you would listen to me! See the thing is.. this Abhay Raichand that you all think is a multi-millionarie ,decent and   supposedly loves Runjhun is actually a very big fraud !"Guddu said

Everyone gasped in horror.

"Aay hai ,why are you trying to create a scene here ? No one trusts you anyways  and you think you can say anything about Abhay and we'll believe you?"Mittho said.

"Abe oh Meethi Churi! It'll be better if you shut your mouth!  I knew you all wouldn't trust me ,so this why I have brought proof ! "Guddu turned around and there was a girl who looked as if she was in her twenties   standing behind him. She looked scared at the sight of Abhay and an infant was in her hands.

Abhay stared at them in shock.

"Abhay Raichand,won't you tell everyone who this is? No problem ,I will..this is Piyali Raichand,Abhay's wife !" Guddu said.

"Shut-up Guddu Shukla ! Couldn't you have created this scene at someone else's wedding and brought this actress there too ?" 

Piyali started crying as Abhay refused to acknowledge her as his wife . Her tears were genuine and anyone would've melted on seeing them.

"Maybe Guddu is lying , maybe your son & wife are lying but are these pictures lying Abhay-ji ?" Abha said throwing  Piyali&Abhay's wedding pictures,with Karan at her side

Abhay wasn't able to think of a story and immediately went to Runjhun.

"Runjhun,Runjhun ….don't believe them ,please………"

His words were interrupted by a slap…

"Abhay, how could you ? You were my best friend,I agreed to this wedding against my wishes hoping that you would be happy and you stole the happiness of someone else ? No I can't become part of your sin and marry you "Runjhun said.

Guddu who was watching everything smiled.

"I gave up my happiness in order for you to be happy and I gave up my love .."

"What ?"Abhay said.

"Yes its true …."Runjhun said moving towards Guddu .

"Maybe I never had the guts to say this before,but its now or never ..Today infront of anyone I confess that I ..I love you,Guddu !"

It felt as if time stopped…as if the earth stopped moving and all that was there was Guddu & Runjhun.

Amma looked at Runjhun "What are you saying ?"

" Amma its true ,I love him a lot and I want to be with him ,he's not what you all think he is,he's not bad and I know that.."

Amma looked at her in confusion

"I want your happiness Runjhun ,but I can't give you over to him. I can't trust him with you!"Amma said.

Barkha came over to Amma "Amma,Guddu is like a brother to Neel and as much as I know him,he can't deceive Runjhun !Their love is pure."

"I will agree to their wedding on one condition ,that Guddu HAS to reform himself and unless he does there will be no marriage !"Amma said.

Runjhun looked at Guddu who gave her a reassuring smile ,they didn't any words to talk..Runjhun knew Guddu would do this for her no matter what …

**night time**

Everyone was gone and Runjhun came outside on the terrace in her night gown looking over at Guddu's carom club.Guddu was also there looking at her, he signaled her to come downstairs.

Runjhun met up with Guddu on the deserted road.While walking she stumpled on some rocks but landed in her favorite place , Guddu's arms.  He held her by her waist and she hid her face in his chest wanting to stay there forever.

"Will you be able to do it ?"She asked.

"If you're with me ,I can do anything."He said.

Unable to resist the urge,Guddu took her lips in his as the moonlight showered them from above.

Pre-cap:1 Year Leap….

shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishana...its awesome dear... keep writing and update soon...😃
supercool... 

Abhay...betrayed piya 😔 but super oxom they have a kid..!! 😊
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey naina ...kya updt tha yaaar ...simplyyy amazing ...👏👏...totallly luvd it ...bus ab jaldiii updt karo plezzz intezaaar MAAT karvana plezzz...

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gunjhun finally together😃. Look forward to the next chapter
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter!  I love it!👏
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Going Naina! Wid da limited tyme I can onli reply to u shortly!
Update ASAP! PM me too!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Awesome part. Good that the truth is out. Update soon. 
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum naina
loved it and sorry for missing the previous updates. . .loved it
what should I say "Poor Abhay or Lucky Guddu". . .all well when ends well atleast for the time being. . .
update soon
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smritz

Ishana...its awesome dear... keep writing and update soon...😃

supercool... 

Abhay...betrayed piya 😔 but super oxom they have a kid..!! 😊

Thanks smritz😃

Abhay&Piya will be back soon