Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!!! 
Zor ka jhatka denay ka shukriya!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜›
It was beautifully penned Beeni. Simply amazing! You beat yourself at writing with each update of yours. This tale just keeps on getting better and better! Seriously! 
Plus, we've gotten to see a responsible Shaan in the true sense through your story. πŸ‘

But now...you have to update soon. Soon as in at the soonest. Soonest yani aaj hi! Aaj hi matlab kal se late nai hona chahiye!! Theek hai? πŸ˜ƒ Pleeej πŸ˜Š
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all OMG i am so touched with the response for this update! <3 <3 you guys are like the best!! :D :D I am SOOO happy!! 

@Sharon: You were the one who had said na that youu don't trust Sasha? Uss waqt I was giggling away because both your predictions were supposed to be true! <3 <3Ek toh I had told you and doosri abhee true honee thee lol

@Nisha: Hehe i am writing the next part but might not be able to do it today :( loved how you went like ajj yani kay abhee lol <3 you guys always make me smile!! <3

@Ann: Lovely to see you back! Am honoured that you logged in to comment on this!

@All who were speechless: Love the compliment! Love you all! <3 <3 
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~@beenz - can u go comment on May's post at Wassup forum? now?

sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeees

Thank you all OMG i am so touched with the response for this update! <3 <3 you guys are like the best!! :D :D I am SOOO happy!! 

@Sharon: You were the one who had said na that youu don't trust Sasha? Uss waqt I was giggling away because both your predictions were supposed to be true! <3 <3Ek toh I had told you and doosri abhee true honee thee lol

@Nisha: Hehe i am writing the next part but might not be able to do it today :( loved how you went like ajj yani kay abhee lol <3 you guys always make me smile!! <3

@Ann: Lovely to see you back! Am honoured that you logged in to comment on this!

@All who were speechless: Love the compliment! Love you all! <3 <3 

Hmm Beeni i remember the predictionπŸ˜†...but really i was touched after reading the update...deep inside i wished that if RBO had continued perhaps they cud have included the PA track😊...it was a really emotional update..
neethurose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional update. Loved this update. Hope khanak will be fine soon.

Waiting eagerly for next update 
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beenz! u will soon complete 150 pages! eeeks!
cant wait for PA thread #2 ! 
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beee <3
OMG Beee ... Shit .. I am JUST STUNNED ...

SHIT ... I cant believe Khanak found it this way ...
OMG .. why was she saying that she cant remember anything ...

Is the shock making her lose her memory ... Shit .. Noo ..
I hope there arent any more complications ... God .. I just cant imagine that very moment when she crashed into Shaan ... and the way they both had tears flowing ...

Gosh ... God ... Please dont do this to them :(
Nooo ..

I am really worried ... Update sooon yaar .. Superworried for them !!!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Beee <3
OMG Beee ... Shit .. I am JUST STUNNED ...

SHIT ... I cant believe Khanak found it this way ...
OMG .. why was she saying that she cant remember anything ...

Is the shock making her lose her memory ... Shit .. Noo ..
I hope there arent any more complications ... God .. I just cant imagine that very moment when she crashed into Shaan ... and the way they both had tears flowing ...

Gosh ... God ... Please dont do this to them :(
Nooo ..

I am really worried ... Update sooon yaar .. Superworried for them !!!!

@bold: LOL!!did u get khanak's partial amnesia??
she tho didnt even remember wat happened after suraj's death na..then she started to get her memory but she didnt get her memory fully..she was not even aware that they have consummated their marriage n had conceived a baby out of their love..so when she came to know abt that she felt bad as she couldnt get the memory of that..
she is only sure that she loved shaan n he too loved her..thats it..she didnt remember anything after that..

hope i answered it right beeni..if not correct me..
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

@bold: LOL!!did u get khanak's partial amnesia??
she tho didnt even remember wat happened after suraj's death na..then she started to get her memory but she didnt get her memory fully..she was not even aware that they have consummated their marriage n had conceived a baby out of their love..so when she came to know abt that she felt bad as she couldnt get the memory of that..
she is only sure that she loved shaan n he too loved her..thats it..she didnt remember anything after that..

hope i answered it right beeni..if not correct me..

Oh. Hehe πŸ˜†

Tooo Much Work in office re Today ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Totallly Outta ma Mind ... Thanks though ... Oh she s sad abt NOT remembering consummating plus carrying Shaan's child ?
Oh :(

But then why Did Beans write that Khanak wanted to make him Understand .. I guess we will know in the next update !!!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Shalu - I was wondering why Khanak said that too...But then I thought it must be because she wanted to comfort Shaan in some wayπŸ˜•...Because she realised why he was so distracted sometimes...Almost saying that she knows his pain now and she wishes they could have shared it...But she doesn't remember...And perhaps she was also in shock...

@Beeni - Does that make sense?πŸ˜•...Please update soon!...

@All - Spam this thread, I think Beeni wants to update in thread 2πŸ˜† ...