Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
finally the marriage is done... now waiting to know if Shaan tells her the truth..
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry for the late replay...
thank u for the Awesome update Beeni!!!😆
he bend his head... loved it
shaan always  "joru ka gulam"yaar...
wedding is done... perfectly 
wow!!benni u update wedding part  very nicely...i love all the ceremony ...
and song during Valentine day that was very  beautiful...
i love this song very much...
and mitul mom? i like...
cant wait  now beeni...
update next part soon...
know the which one...😉
thank u thank u so much...

khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man!!!!
This is really Fantabolous.. AWESOME YAAR!!!!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
truly mesmerising beenz👍🏼
😍all i can say is i loved it all d way...😳
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 31

15th February 2011 04:00 PM

The Khandelwal family and all the guests that had been staying in the house had a fabulous lunch late that afternoon. Khanak's mother had prepared a few Gujrati dishes inspite of the protests from Sunil and Madhvi and Khushboo too had experimented with a lime drink that everyone loved. Shaan and Khanak sat beside wach other at the lunch table after what felt like ages. Shaan's act of lowering his head in front of Khanak was still the most happening discussion at the table.

"And ofcourse he has got your genes Sunil---- since you've been dominated by Madhvi bhabhi all your life haven't you?" Shaan's uncle roared in his boistouros voice and laughed while Madhvi's lips thinned and Shaan choked on his food as he sniggered. Khanak handed him a napkin. He took it from her, his fingers brushing with hers making Khanak's face heat up. Shaan kept the napkin on the table, gripped Khanak's hand lightly and took it under the table where he held it lovingly. The warmth of Shaan's hand, if it were possible, made Khanak turn redder than she already was.

"In that case I have dad's genes too----"Akshay murmered but it was loud enough for Khushboo to hear who gave him a slap on his shoulder while the others round the table laughed heartily.

Madhvi looked at her watch and shrieked. "Oh Emm Geee!! It's FOUR oclock!! Tum logon ko kuch khabar bhee hain! Khanak utho! Tumko parlour jana hain! Who's going to thte parlour with Khanak? Natasha you?" Madhvi asked looking at Natasha finishing her dessert.

"Ermm no Mom----" she said looking up and giving a sideway glance to her mother in law "I need to ermmm ----pack----we're leaving right after the reception"

"Fine----Megha you go!" Madhvi barked. Everyone jumped and immediately got up to get to work. "NOONE works here till I force them! "

__________________________________________________________________________________

15th February 2011 05:00 PM

Shaan stood by the entrance of his room looking at Ayesha and Juhi decorating the bed with flowers. They weren't doing a very quiet job and kept arguing on the placement of the petals. Panchi suggested making a heart on the bed with the flowers and the three of them agreed. Shaan looked for a while whie the three girls were oblivious of his presence. Then he turned around and walked towards the corridor, deep in thought. He wanted to find his mother and as though his prayers got answered, Madhvi came walking along the corridor towards Shaan's room.

"Mom!" Shaan stood blocking her way.

"Shaan I need to see to your room----" Madhvi said a little hysterical.

"Don't worry about it Mom---the girls are doing it----" Shaan said in a rush. "Mom---wohh mujhay poochna tha-----" he paused, "Wohh mujhay poochna tha kay---kay yay sub loge kub jayay gay?"

"Mutlub?"Madhvi asked confused.

"Mutlub----Mom----when will all these guests go home?Shaadi toh hogaee hain na?" Shaan said.

Madhvi looked at Shaan sternly. "Shaan---beta---they have come to be a part of your wedding----we can't just ask them to leave----shadi ka ghar hain---doh teen din toh rukay gay na----"Madhvi saw Shaan looked worried as he took a deep breath. "Beta----kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi Mom---" Shaan said quickly,not wanting to discuss with his Mom what he had on his mind.

Madhvi came closer and held Shaan's face warmly. "Beta---I've been wanting to say to you since a long time----that I am so proud of you today---so proud. " Shaan looked up at his mother pleasantly confused. "Beta jub say tum dono kay saath---wohh haadsa hua hain----I've seen you grow as a person-----mujhay toh kabhee kabhee yakeen hi nahi aata kah----kah mera bacha itna samajhdaar hogaya hain-----itna zimmedaar----"

Shaan felt a lump rise in his throat. "Mom I---" he began but could not find the words.

"Shaan---tumnay jis tarah Khanak ko sambhaala hain---apnay AAP ko sambhala hain---you've made your mom and Dad proud beta----you really have." Madhvi said softly in a voice close to a whisper. Shaan sensed his mother's voice crack and felt the lump in his throat getting heavier. " Beta---aj tum aur Khanak apni nayee zindagi shuru karnay walay ho----you both have gone through a lot----I just want you both to be happy----you will na?" Shaan nodded and tightened his hold on his mother's hand. "And when Khanak gets better----you know what I want---I want to become a Dadi again---"

Shaan closed his eyes and hugged Madhvi. "You will Mom----you will----It's the start of a new journey---" he said finally moving back and wiping his mother's tears with his thumbs, smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

15th February 2011 09:00 PM

The reception was held in the building's lawn. It was a vast expanse of lush green garden, the same garden infact where Shaan and Khanak had sahred a kiss under the coat in the rain, though it looked quite unrecognizable then. Shaan wore a black suit and Khanak wore a light pink and yellow lahga, both looking stunning as they made their way towards the stage, hand in hand. Conspicuous byher absence was Natasha who was busy packing in the apartment.

"And she's obviously resting---- the mother of my grandson or granddaughter----" Mrs Malhotra said to anyone who would listen at the reception.

The guests all met the newly weds, some still talking about the wedding early morning, others apologizing for not being able to make it. Shaan looked sideways at Khanak when Mr. Kappor and his family lef the stage. She looked tired even though she was simling heartily. It was a good thing, he thought. She would sleep early and he would not have to go through the awkwardness of the suhaag raat. For he had decided that he would not let anything come in the way of Khanak's happiness which was the sole reason for him to not tell her while she was enjoying the wedding celebrations so much. He had decided that he would tell her everything himself after all the guests left. It only made sense to wait for the wedding fever to end completely before he went ahead and bonded withKhanak over the past.

After a brilliant dinner and even more brilliant dance performances by the girls, the party finally began to wrap up. "Madhvi this was one of the most enjoyable weddings I ahev attended in a long time" Madhvi's friend Sonali said to her yawning. "Ask me" came Madhvi's exasperated reply.

___________________________________________________________________________________

15th February 2011 11:25 PM

Mitul and Natasha stood at the doorway with Natasha's suitcases all ready and done as she looked at everyone proudly. They were all set to go. All the guests and the Khandelwal family were scattered in the entire living in groups talking and chatting to each about the food, the decorations, how beautiful the couple looked on stage, the 'joota chupai' that never happened and that Panchi whined about till the end of time.  Shaan sat with her with legs folded and tried to appease her, while she upturned her nose and looked the other way.

"Another Khanak in the making----"Shaan murmered, sensing that Panchi was not going to end her tantrums very soon.

"Oh my God!! I have NOT said Bye to Khanak!" Natasha suddenly shrieked and looked up to see the stairs. Khanak was already in her room, waiting for Shaan. "And YOU Shaan---aren't you supposed to be going too?" Natasha raised her eyebrows and looked at Shaan quizzically.

"I'm going----" Shaan murmered distractedly, not looking at Natasha.

"Hang on I'll say Bye to her first----" Natasha said and quickly went up the steps, taking two at a time" .

Khanak looked up immediately as soon as she heard the door creak. Her heart began to beat madly, then calmed down as she saw Natasha enter.

"Heyyy" Natasha said excitedly. "I just----I just came to say byee----hum Goa ja rahay hain----" she blushed.

Khanak smiled warmly and took Natasha's hand. "Have fun---I'll miss you----" She felt a lump in her throat suddenly and could not explain it.

"I'll miss you too----tum dono ki shaadi main itna maza aya! I'm kind of sad that it's ended----" Natasha said. "Acha listen I got to go----we're getting late as it is----flight ek ghantay baad hain----" she said getting up.

"Natasha—thank you----for everything-----" Khanak said gulping a little.

Natasha hugged Khanak. "Always stay like this Khanak----happy! Bye!I'll see you after 8 days -----Oh and Shaan's coming in a bit—" she winked and left. Khanak never felt her face as heated as she felt at that moment.

___________________________________________________________________________________

15th February 2011 11:45 PM

Two minutes passed in silence. Then five. Khanak and Shaan sat beside each other in the dim lights of the lamps, Khanak playing with her pallu and Shaan playing with his tie. Shaan had entered the room, taken off his coat and thrown it across the room where it had landed on the sofa. Khanak had looked up with reprimanding eyes which became angry when Shaan had just shrugged. Finally realizing that Khanak was annoyed at him throwing off his clothes in the room like that, he had picked up his coat and lept it in the cupboard, a guilty expression on his face. He had then gone and sat beside Khanak on the bed.

Seven minutes passed. Shaan decided to break the silence. "Errr---Hi---" he said awkwardly.

Khanak tried not to smile at Shaan's burthal-ness. "Hi" she said shortly, smiling a bit and immediately looking down.

Shaan raised his eyebrows and took a deep breath. "So---ermmm—congratulations----" he said, feeling a bit stupid. 'Shaan this is not your cup of tea and you know that!' said his conscience. 'You believein ACTION rather than words----you're not good at this buddy----'. 'But since I can't have any action----I'll just try talking for a bit without you slandering me please-----' Shaan replied to his conscience, annoyed and immediately heard it giggle in amusement. Shaan fidgeted with his tie again, wondering why on earth it took so long to come off.

'Yay Shaantanu ko kya hogaya hain?' Khanak asked her herself. 'mujhay congratulate kyun kar rahay hain? Bilkul burthal hain yay!' Khanak huffed and looked up, then seeing Shaan's disheveled condition looked down again. "Congratulations to you too----" she said softly.

There was another pause. Khanak hoped it wasn't too long. Her heart had started beating madly again. And here she was thinking that she was all calm and composed.

'Mitul aur Natasha honeymoon par gayay hain----" Shaan said abruptly.

Khanak looked up wondering again, for the millionth time why Shaan was being so awkward. Did he think she didn't know? Or was he trying to hint that they ought to go for one too? Or was this some cheap lame ass way to turn her on before their suhaag raat? "Hmm jaanti hoon----" Khanak said finally. "Laikin---laikin aaap mujhay kyun bata rahay hain?" She looked up, her big questioning eyes boring into his.

Shaan looked away. "Errm nahi---wohh waisay hee----main toh kah raha tha---kah it was nice of them to---to wait till we got married----" he fumbled.

"Hmmm-----" Khanak responded. Her heart had stopped beating madely now. She was calm again. 'Is this how boring Suhaag Raats are?' her conscience asked her and Khanak could actually see it yawning. 'Pata nahi----' Khanak replied confused. 'Well you better get started on something interesting----I'm sleepy if you haven't noticed----" Khanak nodded at her invisible conscience, then yawned widely.

Shaan turned to look at her. "You're sleepy!" he exclaimed. It was not a question, it was a statement.

'Was I imagining it or did Shaantanu actually say that in relief?' a sleepy conscience of Khanak asked her jerkily. 'Pata nahi---' Khanak replied sadly, looking at Shaan closely who deliberately avoided her eyes and got up.

"Khanak ---ermm main jakar changing room main change karta hoon----you change in the bathroom-----hmm?" Shaan said highly distracted. His hands moved on the bed as he got up and touched the rose petals that were spread on it in the shape of a heart. Khanak looked round too.

"Yay phool----yay karma----kiss nay sajaya?" she asked smiling a little.

"Ayesha, Megha, Panchi etc----" Shaan said impatiently. "Acha Khanak----tum buhat thakee hui lug rahee ho----jao jakar chage karlo----"

'You bet I'm sleepy----'Khanaks conscience said to her. 'Can you hurry up and change so I sleep?' Khanak pouted at her conscience and got up. Why was she being forced to sleep? Why was Shaantanu behaving so weird? This was the night they were supposed to celebrate their love wasn't it? 'WOAH woahh woahh can you NOT ask me so many questions? I'm sleepy remember?' Khanak's conscience reminded her

"Shaantanu?" Khanak said as Shaan moved to the changing room with his kurta shalwar. "Wohh main---main kya pahnoo?" she asked innocently, though feeling the heat rise up in her face again.

Shaan gulped as his senses went blank. He stood staring at Khanak for a little while. 'Dude! Done talking are we?I knew you couldn't do it!" his conscience slapped him on the head making Shaan jerk. "Ermmm Khanak---ermm kuch bhee---pahen lo----err----koi err koi simple see sari pahen lo-----kuch bhee pahen lo----sona hee toh hain----" he said.

Khanak looked at him extremely disappointed, though she wished Shaan had not seen it. Straightening her face, she swiftly walked towards the bathroom with complete dignity. She chose a yellow cotton sari to wear. 'Kya kaha Shaantanu nay!? 'sona hee toh hain!?' Bus bachhooo ub dekh laina-----" she said to herself in the bathroom loudly. "Ub Shaantanu mera PAAS bhee ayay na---toh  un ko----unko-----" she raisedher finger in the mirror of the bathroom, realizing she was pointing it at herself. Hurriedly she put her finger down. "Ub Shaantanu meray paas aya n---toh main unko khud door hata doongi! Samahtay kya hain wohh aonay aap ko!!" she said as she buttoned her blouse. She began by removing her jewellery, then makeup, then removing the styling from her hair. When she came out of the bathroom her heart fell to the pit of her stomach to see Shaan already sleeping spooned to one side of the bed, the petals all scattered on the mattress.

She walked huffily to her side of the bed and sat on it. Looking over to Shaan's side of thebed she registered that he had switched off the lamp too. Resisting the urge to hit him with the cushion on the bed and settling instead with just shifting the cushions noisily, she lay down on the bed. She turned to one side.Shaan's face was turned away from her. Within minutes her anger got replaced with concern. "Shaantanu thukk gayay hongay---" she said sadly. "Itnay saray functions thay-----araam bhee nahi kiya un nay----becharay----" she said and reached for the switch of the lamp to close it. She lay down straight on her back, then suddenly got up, moved towards Shaan and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. She had a fleeting feeling that Shaan had moved as her lips had touched him. Smiling at her boldness she moved back to her side of the bed and fell asleep before she knew it.

Shaan remained awake for a while after Khanak had kissed him. It killed him to pretend to be asleep but he had no other option too. He could not for the life of him give Khanak a heart break the day she had felt her heart live. When he was sure that Khanak was fast asleep he turned over on the bed, bent towards her and removing the strands of hair from her face like he always did, he returned her kiss on the cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

16th February 2011 10:00  AM

"Kill me Madz just KILL me! I am so sorry! I am telling you just kill me now only!" 

Khanak awoke with a start by the the sounds of commotion from the living room. A woman was talking loudly, shouting by the looks of it; for her voice was so loud that it had reached the top story of the house hwere Khanak had slept soundly. He sat on the bed and held her head. It was aching for some reason. The woman's voice seemed familiar, the part of her head that was not aching registered faintly. But just like everything else that had seemed familiar but infact was not, Khanak did not seem to grasp the voice. She looked to Shaan's side of the bed and saw him missing. Getting up she went towards the bathroom and heard the sound of the shower.

"Seriously Madhvi how could I do this!? Main kah rahee hoon na just KILL me!"

Khanak heard the woman screech dramatically again. 'Why was this woman asking mummy jee to kill her?' Khanak wondered. Hurriedly washing up from the common bathroom in the corridor outside her room Khanak followed the source of the woman's voice. It was coming from the living room.  Thinking of not appearing in front of her and making the poor woman even more worked up, Khanak remained walked downt he stairs slowly hoping that she would not get noticed as she went into the kitchen.

"Laikin aisa kaisay hosakta hain Madhvi!?!" the woman said hysterically. "TUM nay toh kaha tha kay Shaan aur Khanak ki shaadi USEE din hain jiss din----- un dono ka bacha iss dunya main aanay wala tha! 16th February ko hee toh Khanak ki delivery thee na!"

Khanak stopped in her tracks at the bottom of the stair case. Alarm. Shock. Disbelief. Khanak felt her world suddenly dissolve. Bacha? 16th February? Delivery? Were they talking about some other Khanak? "Nahi---mainay galat suna hain----yay aurat kya bole rahee hain----Mummy jee yay aurat kya bole rahee hain?" Khanak said softly to herself. Madhvi and the woman were still oblivious to Khanak's presence just a few feet away. Khanak felt her knees going weak and held the railing of the stair case for support. They were definitely talking about someone else. But why----why do I feel it's me they are talking about? She thought and her hands reached for her stomach.

"Nahi Sasha----" Madhvi was saying. "Khanak ka bacha iss dunya main 16th February ko nahi FIFTEENTH February ko aanay wala tha! Mainay specifically tum say poocha tha kay tumhay Khanak ki Due date yaad toh hain na and you said YES! And see now you missed the wedding!!"

Khanak's brain was numb. Herr head started aching even more than it did when she had woken up. How was that possible? How could the brain be numb and pain at the same time? Or was it the heart that was paining? Khanak questioned herself. No. It was too soon for the hear to react. She had to find out the truth. She had to.

"What?! But how is that possible? Shaan nay mujhay KHUD bataya tha kay he's going to be a father on the 16th of February! Khanak ki gynachologist nay toh usay yahee date dee thee-----but seriously Madhvi bachay ka sunn kar mujahy aur PSP ko itna dukh hua-----hum toh aana bhee chahtay thay-----lekin accident kay baad Khanak ki tabyat-----Koi baat nahi Madhvi----Khanak ka pehla bacha iss dunya main nahee raha toh kya hua? ---Shaan aur Khanak ka dobaara bacha hoga-----tum dobara dadi bano gee----"

She had found out the truth. It was there right in front of her as clean as a new glass. Her mind reeled back to memories; memories of a certain conversation with Shaan.

"Shaantanu! Yay KYA hain?" she had asked again. "Yay toh----yay toh ultrasound hain-----I mean---yay toh USG hain----yay toh bacha hain-----yay---yay kis ka bacha hain?----"

"Khanak----yay-----yay----wohh Khanak---yay Khushboo bhabhi ka hain!" he said loudly. "Haan---yay errr--- Khushboo Bhabhi yahaan -----wohh yahan bhool gaee thee------yay unka hain-----"

"Khushboo bahbhi ka? Un ka beta paida honay wala hain? Unho nay toh mujhay bataya bhee nahi----"

She held the railing tightly for support but it was no use. She felt her hands losing their power, losing their will to hold onto something. All she wanted was to leave everything, to fall, to lose complete control of everything that she thought she ought to have control over.  She let herself fall on the cold floor, she let herself sprawl on it.

"Nahi Khanak! Mar RAHEE hain! It's a girl----didn't I tell you?" Khushboo had said.

"Girl? Nahi bhabhi apka toh LARKA ho raha hain!"

"NO Khanak! I am having a GIRL!"

"Laikin bhabhi-----bhabhi wohh Shaantanu nay toh----Shaantanu nay toh mujhay aap ka USG dikhaya tha---wohh toh larka tha!"

"Wohh mera nahi tha---"

"Aapka nahi tha? Aapka nahi that oh kiska tha---Aapay ilawa----"

"Wohh ----wohhh meri---dost ka tha----Sandhya----Sandhya-----wohh bhee toh pregnanat hain-----wohh----"

And then tears came. Big, voluminous, heavy tears that wet her dace in seconds. Btu she did not howl, nor scream, nor shriek. The tears were silent. So silent that Madhvi and the woman called Sasha continued to speak, not noticing Khanak. Khanak was not listening to them now. It was her and her grief. Just the two of them. No Shaan, No Suraj, No Bai, No Ada. Just her and her grief. Just her and the realization of truth.

"Khanak!!!" Dadi had come out of the kitchen and looking at Khanak sprawled on the floor had shrieked. "Khanak!! Khanak! Kya hua?!"

Madhvi and Sasah looked around shocked. "Mummy jee---Khanak----"

"Khanak kya hua?! Khanak!!" Dadi shook her shouders vigorously but it was as though Khanak was a souless body, not reacting to the sounds around her, not aware of anyone around her, not even herself. More tears flowed form her eyes."Khanak!! Madhvi Khanak ko kya hua----batao---tum dono----tum dono  kya baatein kar rahay thay-----bolo Madhvi!?!!"

Madhvi's face turned white. So did Sasha's. They knew that Khanak had found out about the baby.

"Mummy jee?" Khanak whispered and Dadi stopped shaking her. "Mummy jee----mera aur Shaantanu ka bacha? Mummy jee?"

Madhvi held Khanak's face. "Khanak----nahi Khanak---meri baat suno-----"

"Mujhay kuch yaad nahi hain mummy jee----" Khanak continued to whisper weakly. "Mujhay yaad nahi hain-----"

"Khanak----" Madhvi breathed back.

"Madhvi isko uthao----Shaan kay paas lay jao----Madhvi----" Dadi said urgently.

But before Madhvi could so much as blink an eye lash Khanak was up on her feet and was rushing towards her room.  Going inside she locked the room behind her and came face to face with Shaan, who had just come out of the bathroom.

Shaan looked at Khanak startled. "Khanak!! Kya hua?!" he asked hysterically, holding her shoulders looking at her tear ridden face.

"Aap nay mujh say jhoot bola----" Khanak said softly, looking directly in Shaan's eyes. Shaan felt a thrill of danger. Khanak had never looked at him like that. "Aapnay mujh say sach chupaya----"

"Khanak----nahi----yay sach nahi hain----" he breathed.

"JHOOT NAHI BOLAY!!!" Khanak shrieked. "AAPNAY mujh say sach chupaya!! "  She began to cry. She howled. She shrieked. She screamed. "Shaantanuuu------" she cried, "humara bachaaa-----" she weeped, "humara bachaaa------hum dono-----15th February-----" she howled,  "Shaantanuuu-----she wept uncontrollably as Shaan pulled her to his chest-----"Humara bach Shaantanu-----" and tears rolled down Shaan's eyes as he rubbed Khanak's back vigourously-----"Mujhay kuch yaad nahi hain-----"her words were now not distinguishable from her sobs.

"Koi baat nahi Khanak-----" Shaan wept rubbing her back vigorously,.

"Mujhay kuch yaad nahi hain Shaantanu-----" Khanak sobbed, clutching Shaan's kurta tightly, her eyes closed bitterly. It was important for her to explain to Shaantanu this.

"Koi baat nahi ----koi baat nahi-----"Shaantanu kept on repeating as he kept on sobbing. He felt Khanak's grip on his kurta loosening.

"Mujahy kuch---- yaad nahi----Shaantanu----" Khanak said again in a soft voice.

"Khanak----" Shaan held her in front of his eyes and saw her eyes going out of focus.

"Mujhay kuch yaad----mera sar----mujhay kuch horaha---mujhay kuch yaad-----" Khanak whispered as her hold on Shaan's kurta finally gave way and she fainted in Shaan's arms.

"Khanak!!!" Shaan screamed, shaking her madly. "Khanak utho--- Bhaiyaa!! "There was slamming on the ! door. The room was locked. Shaan opened it, then put Khanak's head on his lap and began to slap her face, crying all the while.

"Shaan----get in the car-----we're going to the hospital----Get up!Shaan!!" Akshay was yelling but Shaan paid no heed. He kept rubbing Khanak's unconscious face, his tears dripping from his face onto hers.

"It's all my fault Bhaiya----it's all my fault----" Shaan cried.

Akshay stepped forward and picked Khanak up, hurriedly taking hepr to the car. Madhvi went over to Shaan and took his arm as he kept repeating "It's my fault"numbly till he reached the car where Khanak was.

____________________________________________________________________________________

16th February 2011 10:45  AM

"Mom---call Mitul----he needs to come to the hospital immediately. " Akshay said to Madhvi handing her the phone while he drove."

"He can't come----"Shaan said numbly. "He's in Goa----"

"He knows Khanak's case left right and center---he's the only one----" Akshay cried, swerving his car as he drove at a spped of 80 km/hr.

"He's in Goa----"Shaan repeated numbly. "It's my fault-----"More tears came.

Akshay swore.

Phewww. Hope I did justice to this part. Please do tell me what you felt :)

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
im just so speechless rasmalai...she knows it!!!!!!! 

cantr believe its finally out...this was simply heart wrenching👏
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Karishma! Hehe nahi nahi please write more don't be speechless yaar! :(  <3 I miss you <3 <3 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Beeni👏⭐️👏😭...I am too stunned for words...I hand my hand over my mouth from the time Khanak heard the fatal words...My poor ShaNak😭...Please update soon...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beeni.. OMG.. she knows.. and She's suffering.. pls.. dont let something happen to her..
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
my heart is choked😭

but beeni u penned it brilliantly👏

starting from the lovey dovey moments... i loved the part where he held khanak's hand😍

picturing her in pink and yellow lehnga... haye she must 've luked stunning👍🏼

where both shaan and khank were talking to their conscience was super cute and fun to read😆

but poor guy how he has controlled him self but blv thru ur ff i could actually see shaan to grow as a person... he has handled everything amazingly ... i mean u've penned it all beautifully👏

that was pure khanak getting angry at first and then feeling bad abt shaan😳

oh when u said the women saying "kill me" i was sure it is sasha😛

but aatay hi dhamak hoaya... its sad but its actually gud that she has found out😳

but it was hart wrenching to read the bedroom part 😭

update asap... loved it