If It Had Been Like This...(MG ff) Thread 1

kkiddoo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys i have read many ff's of india forums so thought of writing one i am not sure if u all will like it or not but there is no harm in trying right guys...my ff will start from the seen of maan and geet engagement where our gc got ill and the script got change so i have imagine if it had not happened so what the story would be so its my thought of the part of the story would have been turn in to ...here it is guys plz comment and like and do tell me to continue or not  and u r point of veiw... plz ...

Edited by kkiddoo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkiddoo thumbnail
IN THIS FF WE HAVE OUR OLD TEAM...
character sketch :
DADIMA
Anju Mahendroo
same as show sweet and lovely.
MAAN
Angry young man loves his dadima and younger brother dev a lot but hate naintara dev 's wife dew to her evil mind and he hate woman's expect his dadima bcz of his past he thinks them to be money minded and weak but at the same time he also respect them as thought by his dadima has his on rules and regulation strict from out side soft from inside . But one day his life change when he fall in love with a girl geet who work as his secretary whom he saved from her own brother respects her more after knowing her past love her a lot and  takes care of her and her child as his own child for him its geet's child her past does not matters to him but wanna punish the guys who did this to his geet but cant voice it as geet said she has moved on with him and does not want to remember her past and maan can not she her sad remembering her past so he let it go as per her wish...for him geet wish is his commend .unknown to the fact that dev his brother is the person who had ruined his love geet life will he be able to punish his own brother for his sin will he be able to digest the truth...lets see...
GEET 
same as show simple and bubbly love maan a lot .her family had abounded her dew to her past. Has only maan and his dadima who loves her like her own daughter and she to loves and respects her a lot .Her best friend is adi sir and pinky from her office but she knows pinky from her childhood as their father r friends . 
ADI SIR
Praneet Bhatt
same as in ghsp.
PINKY 
Aditti Chopra
same as in ghsp
SHASHA 
Kanica Maheshwari
same as in show .
TASHA
Aakanksha Nimonkar
same as in show.
dev
Abhinav Shukla
love his dadima and brother is married to nt love marriage but had done a great sin by spoiling a girl (geet) life  and is guilty .He is a poppet of his wife.But is good from heart want to repaint for his sin by asking for forgiveness and is ready to go to jail if it is what it takes for geet's forgiveness.will he be able to forgive him self after knowning about maan-geet relation.
naintara
Karishma Randeva
dev's wife selfish and money minded married dev bcz of his money .Hates dev  flirty  nature and can not trust him bcz of it.
merra
Perneet Chauhan
dev's collage friend secretly  loved him in collage days still did has left him bcz of it after college. But hate him after knowning what he did to geet .Is helping him to come out of his guilt and get forgiveness from geet by finding her .she is doing this as a friend not bcz of love as she cant leave her friend in his bad times.
AND YAA OUR DEAR MR.MANCHANDA I REALLY LIKED HIS ROLE AND THE WAY HE TRUSTED GEET...

SORRY FOR MISTAKE...PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT 
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice dear cont soon 
and i will surely comment 
please send me pm when u update
kkiddoo thumbnail
                                       PART 1(a)

Here  in the hall everyone including our maan is waiting for geet  and everyone wanna see the girl that has capture the heart of the great maan singh khurana most  of the girls are thinking who is the girl who had done  the magic of wining the stone hearted person heart and what does she have that they dose'nt all in all every girl is jealous of our geet and here upstairs our geet is getting nervous (guys every girl gets nervous so its normal) 

pinky: yaar geet dont worry everything will be all right and dont be nervous if anything happen then maan sir is their for u right so no tension ok here lets talk to papaji he wanna wish u ...

pinky hands the phone to geet ...and go out to give her space to talk to mr:m as per her father's wish ...

geet :hello uncle ji ...(mr:mancanda=mr:m)

mr.m:hello geet beta  i am really very happy that u had decided to move on and forget u r past but beta does maan known's that u r pregnent did he knows about u r past and u r family ...(he is asking it in a + way as he dont want her to suffer in future ) 

geet: ha uncle ji i had told him everything he told me he dose'nt have any problem with it but i am very nervous i need u r blessing uncle ji ...

mr.m :u have  my blessing with u in each n every step of u r life beta i was worride if maan knows the truth or not but now after u said u had told him everything my happiness has no boundries u have got u r sole mate geet god bless u dear and yaa dont be nervous ur babaji is their with u and all the best for u r future geet now go everyone must be waiting for u ok...bye...

geet :thanks uncle ji u have all ways been with me like my father and for me u r really like my papaji thanks for everything ...bye...(she cut the phone after talking to mr:m for some more time)

Here everyone is talking in the hall while waiting for geet suddenly  everyone has gone nub looking upstairs where geet is come  out and is  looking breath taking maan is staring at her without blinking geet is decending the stairs and is getting more nervous by everyone's eyse on here maan can see her getting nervous as she is not looking at him and her eyes r glued to the floor so maan thinks and started taking steps towards her and reaches  near the steps as geet as came down he offers her his hand and as geet looks towards maan all her nervousness is gone she takes his hand and now both are  looking in each others eyes and promising each other to be their for each other in every ups and downs in their life ...they are lost in each others eyes dadima sees these and think they r made for each other and goes to wards theme and  breakes  their eye lock and tells them to come with her  ...and everyone moves towards the center  dadima make both maan and geet seat together and then tells geet that see is looking really beautiful 

dadima : maan beta i am very happy today my wish as came true u had chosen a life partner for u and i known that geet is perfect for u and will always keep u happy ... right geet  said dadima looking towards geet ...

geet : jee dadima 

geet promise dadima that see will always try and keep maan happy ...and dadima says that she has full trust in her ...and maan  just smiles at both of them he is happy to see the bond they both  share ...

**** THE END****** 

THAT'S IT FOR NOW GUYS HOPE U ALL LIKE IT ...DO TELL ME SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NOT AND IF U LIKE IT OR NOT PLZ GUYS ...SORRY FOR MISTAKE ...

next part :

kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: love4all

nice dear cont soon 

and i will surely comment 
please send me pm when u update

THANKS I WILL SURELY PM U ...
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice part 
update soon
kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: love4all

nice part 

update soon

THANKS FOR LIKING IT DEAR...
kkiddoo thumbnail
                    PART 1(B)

geet: jee dadimaa

Promise dadima that see will always try and keep maan happy ...and dadima says that she has full trust in her ...and maan  just smiles at both of them he is happy to see the bond they both  share ...

maan is looking at both of them with his eyes full of love and happiness at the same time he admires both of them for the fighting spirit they both have  they r his sole his reason of living maan cant think of his life with out both of them...they r his life...

dadima then excuses herself and live maaneet alone both of them look at each other and again get lost in each others eyes (mahi in background ) adi and pinky made their way to maan and geet to wish them ...maaneet r lost in each other 

Adi :congratulation maan sir and geet...

maaneet :no response (lost in each others eyes)

Adi give pinky a q look and then his sweet laugh  heheheheh 

maaneet came out of their eye look and maan give a deadly glare to adi which instantly make adi shut his mouth...and glup his salieva while pinky just excuse herslef and run for her life  here geet is hell embarrassed  and is all red adi also excuse himself and goes in the direction pinky has run...maan then look at geet who is looking down at the floor all red who maan just love the red colour on those checks maan decides to tease geet to litghten the moment and bring his bubbly geet back 

maan:geet what took u an hour after getting ready ?

Geet looks up...

geet just give a look like what? written all over her face then maan says ...

maan: ohh...u must be doing touch up right geet why u girls need to do so much make up god...

And is smiling to himself but keeping a striate face and having a mischife in his eyes ...

geet makes a 'o'shape face at maan with wide eyes 

geet:maan sir what do u mean to say ke i am a makeup queen or'powder ke dokan' like those stupid girls who room around u with full of all these things to impress u...hahh ...

Maan smiles like the way he was able to divert her mind ...and give geet a look like that i am serious ...now geet gets engary with maan for comparing her with those stupid'powder ke dokan' type girls who room around him to impress him and turns another side ...not looking at him showing that she is angry ...
poor maan just wanted situation light is in for a trouble of a engary finance that to on his engagement wow... 

******THE END*******

SORRY FOR MISTAKES ...DO COMMENT GUYS AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON...THANKS FOR U R TIME GUYS...

kkiddoo thumbnail
THANKS FOR LIKING IT...๐Ÿ˜Š
kkiddoo thumbnail
thanks...dear๐Ÿ˜Š