Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -pixie-

^^I dont know anyone who doesnt have shades of gray...So to me Maan and Geet actually seem closer to normal people than the "show" Maan and Geet!

on a philosophical note, I think, as human beings, our capacity to hurt is directly proportional to our capacity to love...and those that we love the most are the ones who bear the brunt of our ability to inflict hurt as well!

Touche!!!
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello
Line(s) of the update-
"Crazy bitch," he growled and made the phone call; the one that would dampen Maan's grand plans.

"What happens when you achieve what you wanted?" Geet asked. Maan looked at her helplessly not wanting to answer and hurt her. Geet chuckled mirthlessly.

"Congratulations Maan, today you proved that you truly are a Khurana." She said and turned to walk away.

"Geet..." Maan started.

"You truly are your father's son," Geet said without turning around and walked away towards crowed. 

This was rather unexpected. Geet is one smart woman to react that way. And KIKI??? Vaidehi is such a classy name and she calls herself KIKI? I would have truly believed Maan's judgement of Kiki's intelligence had she preferred to use her own name.

I liked that Maan took responsibility for his actions and didn't go into"kismat ne mujhe ye karne pe majboor kiya" bullshit.

Coming to our business plot, its awesome!! Maan is smart, no doubt. But I would love to see him prove it to Vikram. After all, I need a very smart antagonist so that I can truly appreciate the antagonist.(another weird thought)

Nice UD. Keep up the good work!!!

S

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update!!
but no MG moments!!!
please continue soon.
febinyusuff thumbnail
Sookie.. it really hurts dear.. May be Geet can mask the pain really well.. but my eyes welled reading Maan telling Geet about their relationship.. I don't think now Geet won't even take initiatiuve from her end... I still don't know why Maan is holding back in confessing.. ..

Please continue sooon...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and please dont tell me Simi Aunty was the inspiration for Kiki? her Kiki impersonations are already giving me nightmares! Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
fantastic update Sookie ⭐️

although i'm finding it hard to understand how Maan expects to go home to Geet one day when his off shagging others for whatever motives 😆 but i can't deny that i'm liking this grey shade in him, it makes the interaction between Maaneet more interesting...

and I'm eager to see what Vikram is planning to throw Maan off...

and i'm really liking Mitalie ⭐️ she's brilliant 😈😆

Originally posted by: -pixie-

and please done tell me Simi Aunty was the inspiration for Kiki? her Kiki impersonations are giving me nightmares!

It took me ages to figure out who is Simi aunty. And then the advert came and I was like 'Oh' 😆
I can be very slow at times. 
imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
You know towards the end I could feel a similar ache in my heart ofcourse many degrees less than what Geet must be feeling.
I felt like kicking him where it hurts the most. and I think Geet rightly pointed out that he was a true Khurana.

I don't know why the story is moving towards wherever it is you are making it but I don't think it is going to be too pleasant.
Let's see what the future holds for them.

L
Shveta
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Superb part dear...
Loved it...

The convo b/w maaneet was awesome.

Updt soon.
Thanks for the pm.
imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sookie-

First and foremost - Maan and Geet in this series are not what you see in "Geet" serial.
He is not a very good guy, warm heart etc etc man but a player with easily detachable affections with people which was made very clear since chapter one.

I don't subscribe to the thought process of - "He is a player but very good at heart so will never hurt the girl he loves". It doesn't make any sense, rationally. If he is a player then he is going to hurt people around him and himself along the process.
He has to learn that he has to undo lots of things before he comes clean and gets together with Geet.

The story is about evolution of this character along with learning about himself, Geet and the world around them.

Oh yeah. And her name is Kiki.

Sooks,
I agree with you on something and disagree with you on some.

I understand your portrayal of Maan is the rational behaviour expected from  a player with easily detachable affections with people. I agree

But then you said
He has to learn that he has to undo lots of things before he comes clean and gets together with Geet.
Do you really believe that people can really change to that extent ?? Whatever may be the circumstances, and whatever being shown on TV serials, I dont think a person can undo things to this extent in the practical world. Some things, some acts are beyond redemption, cannot be undone.
And here the irrational make-believe comes into force. The use of fantasy world, where anything is possible. Anything.😊

I dont want Maan to do things to the extent that later on I will find it impossible to believe in his changed heart.  Please...