Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: manashi

As much as I am a loyal Maan-Geet fan, with not wanting even a breathe between them, I truly wonder if Maan deserves Geet at all?

And when I say this, I dont mean the fact that he slept with this Kookie or many other girls for that matter, I meant that he actually enjoyed the company of the girl.

This part chocked me Sooks,

"In the beginning it was because of her connection and her family. And after few days I realized that I was truly enjoying her company. She has grown in an environment which is such a contrast from where you and I come from. With her everything I feel is new and every meeting with her is fresh. We are practically strangers so we learn a little about each other every time we meet. It's exciting and it's adventurous when you are dealing with someone much different than you, you know?" Maan said honestly. Geet was still looking at him as if he was explaining to her his next business plan.

For the first time I am not sure whether I have it in me to read the story further.

Heartbreaks are bad.

But the update was brilliant as usual Sooks, thanx for the pm.

First and foremost - Maan and Geet in this series are not what you see in "Geet" serial.
He is not a very good guy, warm heart etc etc man but a player with easily detachable affections with people which was made very clear since chapter one.

I don't subscribe to the thought process of - "He is a player but very good at heart so will never hurt the girl he loves". It doesn't make any sense, rationally. If he is a player then he is going to hurt people around him and himself along the process. He has to learn that he has to undo lots of things before he comes clean and gets together with Geet.

The story is about evolution of this character along with learning about himself, Geet and the world around them.

Oh yeah. And her name is Kiki.

-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sookie-

First and foremost - Maan and Geet in this series are not what you see in "Geet" serial.
He is not a very good guy, warm heart etc etc man but a player with easily detachable affections with people which was made very clear since chapter one.

I don't subscribe to the thought process of - "He is a player but very good at heart so will never hurt the girl he loves". It doesn't make any sense, rationally. If he is a player then he is going to hurt people around him and himself along the process. He has to learn that he has to undo lots of things before he comes clean and gets together with Geet.

The story is about evolution of this character along with learning about himself, Geet and the world around them.

Thanx for the reply Sooks😊
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update and loved it .
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

This part let my stomach in a knot and an ache in my heart. Is that weird? 😆

felt the same 😆.. but I dont know if it is weird or not!!!

Sookie amazing update !!! 

But I need to come to terms with this Maan now!! I was supporting him as a person since last few updates and felt that he felt something more than just being friend to Geet but my wishes got drained just like Geet's !!! 

I felt as if blood got drained from me and those jitters of pain and anxiety passed through my spine when Geet was leaving Maan and going away may be should I should say that I felt  like Maan did when Geet was leaving!!!

I again fell in confusion with another character .. Maan!! What is he playing at?? I don't understand his motives !!! I am at crossroads in understanding Maan!! 

Your charatcers have so many layers in them which makes me wait impatiently for another update so that one more layer in their characterization is revealed!!!
Edited by sneha0504 - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2 steps forward and 5 steps back!!!!

The hunter becomes the hunted - and Geet's words come to the fore!!

"You conveniently forget that there is a possibility that there could be other smart people besides you in the room."

Soox! Soox sooks!!...
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sookie yaar plz plz let maan and geet be together
i dont like this vedehi chick ...infact i dont like any gal who comes in between mannet
dont break my heart plzzz🥺
anyways nowadays im facing plenty of heart breaks when i open the forum
BUT GREAT UPDATE !!!!...hopefully in the next installment we'll see maaneet closer 😉 eagrly looking frwrd to it :)

raina 👏
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am more intrigued by the financial wheeling and dealing than Maan and Geet, now! Is something wrong with me?

btw I am loving the relationship you have created between Maan and Geet..its the epitome of "Its Complicated". I think is pehle aap, pehle aap ke chakkar mein dono ki gadi miss ho jayegi!

They both continue to wait for the other to concede a little to reveal their hand!

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sookie-

Keeping in mind the shit Maan/Geet has been thru all his/her life, it's impossible to assume this story to wear the "true love'/ love-hate/ soul mate theme. Atleast I don't expect it - seeing the stuff they've been thru - the word 'convoluted' would sound tame...!!!

Maan really didn't expect her to show up did he? Or was it him, who asked Maya to get Geet there - naahhh...I'm speculating way too much - am I not??😕
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^I dont know anyone who doesnt have shades of gray...So to me Maan and Geet actually seem closer to normal people than the "show" Maan and Geet!

on a philosophical note, I think, as human beings, our capacity to hurt is directly proportional to our capacity to love...and those that we love the most are the ones who bear the brunt of our ability to inflict hurt as well!
-memorable- thumbnail
what is vikram gonna do now????????? 🤔