Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: imshveta

Sooks,
I agree with you on something and disagree with you on some.

I understand your portrayal of Maan is the rational behaviour expected from  a player with easily detachable affections with people. I agree

But then you said
He has to learn that he has to undo lots of things before he comes clean and gets together with Geet.
Do you really believe that people can really change to that extent ?? Whatever may be the circumstances, and whatever being shown on TV serials, I dont think a person can undo things to this extent in the practical world. Some things, some acts are beyond redemption, cannot be undone.
And here the irrational make-believe comes into force. The use of fantasy world, where anything is possible. Anything.😊

I dont want Maan to do things to the extent that later on I will find it impossible to believe in his changed heart.  Please...

A man come to be what he is at the present through his experience in the past, through a long period of time. What Maan is today, took years to build and a decision to change will only depend on time and Sooks! 😉 It is unrealistic to think that Maan's behavioral will change instantly, or without much difficulty, or within a short space of time.  At first Maan has to be in a relationship with him self for his own personal growth. There is always a factor of life changing experience which changes a person for better or for worst. 

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god you are an incredible writer...

read the whole thing in one go and am just craving for so much more...

ur writing actually made me choke up with the emotions in Maan/Geet's hearts...

Please add me in ur pm list...😊
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -pixie-

and please dont tell me Simi Aunty was the inspiration for Kiki? her Kiki impersonations are already giving me nightmares!

I watched the Ranbir Kapoor episode. It was utterly irritating.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ah Sookie, another update...

How long will Geet be able to keep the facade? What is Vikram planning? What is going on?! 😆

Waiting for the next update already. 😃
chalobhago thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update 👏

Looking forward to see Maan grow...couldn't feel more sorry for Geet than today 🥺
But hey I think Maan will get what he deserves when Vikram is through with him...hopefully he will kick his but right back to Khurana Hospital Haha 😆 - i'm mean I know, but I have nothing left over for players especially those who plays with someones heart and feelings

So Maya really loves Geet - NT is probably jealous bcoz of this and is behaving as she does due to that (the male shirt-thing)
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ivre

This was rather unexpected. Geet is one smart woman to react that way. And KIKI??? Vaidehi is such a classy name and she calls herself KIKI? I would have truly believed Maan's judgement of Kiki's intelligence had she preferred to use her own name.

This comment made me remember something a friend once told me. "M, you have such a nice name, why the hell do call yourself Sookie."

Name KIKI is a homage to Hayao Miyazaki, an animator and a wonderful story teller whose 1989 movie - Kiki's Delivery service won multiple awards.

S

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

It took me ages to figure out who is Simi aunty. And then the advert came and I was like 'Oh' 😆
I can be very slow at times. 

No idea who that is. 😕

Edit!

Eeeks...now I got it!
Edited by -Sookie- - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he really needs to use his brain not body to get success
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maan's change in behaviour and him cleaning up his acts...

There is a possibility a person mite change themselves to a certain extent in life when they go through an incident or experience in life which shatters them to such an extent or something that brings them down or challenges them...that they have no other choice but change...

Sometimes...the change comes when it is too late...to go back and make amends...

Sooks...if it has a sadistic  ending...I m not looking forward...to it.
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Grr maan..😡😡😡.

eagrly wtng 4 nxt prt..