Member of the Week - Innocentindian

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends

Today is the D-day, the serial for which we are all here in this Section will end today in India. So, the MOW threads running from now on will be Post Astitva threads. We would love to have the members here, in this Section, contributing asusual in all the discussions and MOW threads, till the serial gets over in other countries.

So carrying on with the MOW Concept, it is my pleasure to introduce to all, the MOW for this week.

Innocentindian

He has been the Viewbie of this Section, he has been active in the Section with his arguments, point of view etc. He has been a very good helping hand as a Dev Team Member in this Section.

To tell you all more, he is 39 years old. He does not want to reveal his name, maybe you all can get him to reveal it... He is married, with two kids. He is in London, UK.

He works as a IT Consultant, works from home. He has a small office organised at home.

He enjoys Badminton a lot. He has no time to cater to other hobbies of his.

So Friends, with this Introduction on II, can we now move forward to grill him with our Questions? I am sure, many will be eagerly waiting to know more about him...

These are my questions to you:

Name:(maybe you will say here)
Hobbies:
How did you get into IF:
What do you want to change in IF:
Why are you a Niki fan:
What do you like the most in her:

These are few of my Questions. Will be back with more...

Friends, the time starts now... So come on, fire all your Questions...

IF Development Team 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi ii, Congrats on being a MOW! So nice to see you here!!

So, what kind of IT work do you do? WHat kind of software do you work on?

I know you don't have time to cater to other hobbies but if you did have the time, which hobbies would you cater to? πŸ˜‰

And yes, just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you don't want to reveal your name? Or is it because of "caution" reasons?

Will be back with more..!
innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

Hi Friends

Today is the D-day,

yes it is! (for the whole week!  (my name begins with D too!πŸ˜‰))

the serial for which we are all here in this Section will end today in India. So, the MOW threads running from now on will be Post Astitva threads. We would love to have the members here, in this Section, contributing asusual in all the discussions and MOW threads, till the serial gets over in other countries.

😭 that it's ending, butπŸ‘ that it is cos it now needed to.. 

So carrying on with the MOW Concept, it is my pleasure to introduce to all, the MOW for this week.

Innocentindian

and pleasure is mine also 😊 

He has been the Viewbie of this Section, he has been active in the Section with his arguments, point of view etc. He has been a very good helping hand as a Dev Team Member in this Section.

gee thanks...again, my pleasure...πŸ˜› 

To tell you all more, he is 39 years old.

😭 can't wait to be 40! πŸ‘ so that life can finally begin! πŸ˜‰  

He does not want to reveal his name, maybe you all can get him to reveal it... He is married, with two kids. He is in London, UK.

He works as a IT Consultant, works from home. He has a small office organised at home.

He enjoys Badminton a lot. He has no time to cater to other hobbies of his.

So Friends, with this Introduction on II, can we now move forward to grill him with our Questions? I am sure, many will be eagerly waiting to know more about him...

These are my questions to you:

Name:(maybe you will say here) lol um-mm, nope i wont...and I'll tell ya guys why not as well...u see, without losing modesty i hope, i am quite well known in my community...not cos of me,, i hasten to add, but cos of the mrs...and my first name is not so common and i wanna preserve my anonymity here...actually this is one of the reasons i haven't agree to MOW yet despite sree continuously asking...hope ya guys understand. of course, I have no problems PM'ing it to my friends here tho... 
Profession: IT Consultant....VB programming   
Hobbies: Reading, badminton, Indian classical music, sketching... But nowadays, I don't get to do much of anything except badminton, and even that not regularly...mainly cos most of my free time goes on kids..., 
How did you get into IF: Like most people, looking for information on Astitva, OK - on Niki πŸ˜› and Google brought this site up...Wasn't active here from the start, more after the leap..some postings compelled me to write and the rests is history  
What do you want to change in IF: not much, but as someone has already said ( I think vvrsun (where is she?) I think it would be nice to have a better search facility..e.g. I always keep thinking there was a posting i did in which i mentioned about "BLACK" and perhaps simran going blind  blah blah blah and lo and behold, it happened! But I can't find the post as proof so perhaps it's a figment of my imagination. 😭...however, if i did find it, i would like mr.sinha to acknowledge it and all the other ideas from other members that the makers have swiped..πŸ˜† Again, hope it doesn't seem immodest to write this...
Why are you a Niki fan: Madhuri Dixit Nene! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
What do you like the most in her: She is the only one that could have done Simran's role...tres excellent! πŸ‘

These are few of my Questions. Will be back with more...

Please do 😊 

Friends, the time starts now... So come on, fire all your Questions...

Again, please do! 😊 

IF Development Team 

innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyzzee

Hi ii, Congrats on being a MOW! So nice to see you here!!

Hiya Pallavi..many thanks!

So, what kind of IT work do you do? WHat kind of software do you work on?

I do VB development and maintenance, with Access backend...mainly contracts for a company I used to work for πŸ˜ƒ

I know you don't have time to cater to other hobbies but if you did have the time, which hobbies would you cater to? πŸ˜‰
Reading would be the first one....I would love to learn music, poarticularly Indian Classical...do a bit of sketching...travelling..the list can go on but these are the main ones i suppose...😊  

And yes, just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you don't want to reveal your name? Or is it because of "caution" reasons?

As per above...hope it's ok πŸ˜‰  

Will be back with more..!

Please do πŸ˜› 

vazz thumbnail
Hi II,
It is your turn, finally, aint it?

Where are you from in India?
How long have you been in UK?
How old are your kids?
What are their interests?
Does your 'better half' πŸ˜† login to IF?
Will come back later...
innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweety

hi II,
Congrats!

thanks πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

You said u r a Niki fan.Have u ever met her?

tYEP! In august 2004 There was a funstion in which many of the serial stars came to london... I saw her and varun and rhimjim and tulsi and others.pics from that day are in gallery...πŸ‘...shook hands with niki πŸ€—and varun..varun is taller than i anticipated and niki was loads more prettier than i ever anticipated!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜›

Which part of India are u from?

Gujarat...my grandfather from a village near Porbandar.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I cudn't think of any other questions as of now.

Do come back if u do...😊 

Wish you all the best!

Many thanks indeed and all the best to u too😊

innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: vazz

Hi II,

Hiya vazz/Vasanthi

It is your turn, finally, aint it? 
'fraid so 😳

Where are you from in India?

Gujarat ... as above.. 
How long have you been in UK?

29 years... 
How old are your kids?

daugher 9 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ son 7 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 
What are their interests?

They have greaet musical ear..very talented in that area...son is sporty , daughter is talented kathak dancer..i can go on and ong but wont
Does your 'better half' πŸ˜† login to IF?

Nope...I've tried to get her interested but she doesn't speak english so is reluctant...
Will come back later...

Please do...πŸ˜›

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi II.. Congrats on being the MOW.. 😊

What convinced you to accept the hot seat? πŸ˜‰   in all cases, it is a wise decision, i'm sure so many people would like to ask you soooo many questions and know more about you.. 😊
innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: principessa

Hi II..

Hi Principessa..

Congrats on being the MOW.. 😊

Thanks...😊

What convinced you to accept the hot seat? πŸ˜‰  

In one word? Sree! hahaha....well, actually, i am an activev person here so really hsould participate in  this thingy as well..so i did πŸ˜‰

in all cases, it is a wise decision, i'm sure so many people would like to ask you soooo many questions and know more about you.. 😊

And I shall try to be as candid as I can....not sure though that  I will do as well as u and all the others did, but hope to enjoy the ride  πŸ˜‰

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Buddy,
Good to see you on the hotseat.
So,kem cho Bholadesi?

Are you really as innocent as your name claims? πŸ˜‰

Is your name Dharmes or Dines or Dignes?

Did you meet Paresh,the contestant in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in London? What do you think about him?

What would you say to Niki Walia if you met her in London now that she plans to move there?

It's been great knowing you...do keep in touch.
Best wishes to your wife and kids.
Akshata