Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Can't wait to see all the kids together again 😛 Hope they show Soham too today.The independance day episode would have been so much nicer if Soham was sitting on Archu's lap watching the stage show too.Missing him 😭 The sad thing is they like showing Soham when Varsha is around and we will only get to see her cuddling him

oh yes Omana so true... CV's love to see Soham with Varsha than Archu 😡 They have already spoiled enough.. 😡 When will they learn the lessons

Hope we will see all the kids playing around in the house... Hope Ruchi and Punni stay back refusing to go Manjusha or Vinod... It will be so nice  😛
Would love to see Archu and Manav playing with all the kids for some time... 😳
Sulo Aai and Savita Aai in the kitchen and Vandu joining Archu and Manav 😃
Seeing this cute family Rasika Aai and Ajit jalte hue 😆 
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Bhalla Sulochana can never see any daughter being abused.. This is the only reason she let Manjusha go so far... She will support Manav and Archana in this for sure.. I also want to see Varsha joining them as she is really good in taking care of such people... She did this earlier for Vandu... Dont know what are CV's upto as they keep changing the nature of character...

Ajit needs to learn a lesson soon.. I hate him 😡 more than Dharmesh now... Dharmesh does bad for others but he is a good father and Ajit is neither
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Bhalla Sulochana can never see any daughter being abused.. This is the only reason she let Manjusha go so far... She will support Manav and Archana in this for sure.. I also want to see Varsha joining them as she is really good in taking care of such people... She did this earlier for Vandu... Dont know what are CV's upto as they keep changing the nature of character...

Ajit needs to learn a lesson soon.. I hate him 😡 more than Dharmesh now... Dharmesh does bad for others but he is a good father and Ajit is neither

Yes Rachna Di, it would be nice to see Varsha joining in with ArMan to take care of Vandita. Ajit sure needs to learn a lesson soon. At one point I liked him because he used to support Manav against Dharmesh but they have again made him bad😡

Ajit has absolutely no reason to abuse Vandu and talk bad of ArMan. Dharmesh, I can understand a little bit, he is right in telling off Vaishu for neglecting Varun but today Vaishali was right.
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Yes Rachna Di, it would be nice to see Varsha joining in with ArMan to take care of Vandita. Ajit sure needs to learn a lesson soon. At one point I liked him because he used to support Manav against Dharmesh but they have again made him bad😡

Ajit has absolutely no reason to abuse Vandu and talk bad of ArMan. Dharmesh, I can understand a little bit, he is right in telling off Vaishu for neglecting Varun but today Vaishali was right.

Bhalla Old Varsha was too good... She knew how to handle all this people very well. Esp Lokhande family.. She was the best for them...

I would have accepted Ajit if he was angry on Manav.. He is right there as Manav did not trust him over Shibu.. We never saw Manav asking sorry too but asked everyone to leave the house after baby's death where Ajit was there too... But Ajit is not doing that also... Dont know what is his problem and why he changed... He only drinks and abuses Vandu in front of the kid which is even more disturbing 😭

Dharmesh cant stand anyone supporting Manav... His hates Manav with a passion now... That is the reason he stopped Vaishu today and m happy the way Vaishu gave back Dharmu.. He surely needs it... The only good thing about him is he loves his kids equally which is really nice...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
As I watched today's episode, I too wondered why Ajit has become so bitter and treats Vandu like dirt. The first time he was shown after the leap, he wasn't like this he worked, he was happy with Vandu and was a loving father to his daughter. Then all of a sudden Rasika told Manju about Ajit's behavior and I was just shocked. I wasn't expecting this of Ajit, he turned his life around so much so to see him revert back to his old ways is just disappointing.

Vaishali was impressive the way she stood upto Dharmesh and told him that he was at fault for whatever happened to him. Dharmesh needs to get over himself because he will never succeed in destroying Manav.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

As I watched today's episode, I too wondered why Ajit has become so bitter and treats Vandu like dirt. The first time he was shown after the leap, he wasn't like this he worked, he was happy with Vandu and was a loving father to his daughter. Then all of a sudden Rasika told Manju about Ajit's behavior and I was just shocked. I wasn't expecting this of Ajit, he turned his life around so much so to see him revert back to his old ways is just disappointing.

Vaishali was impressive the way she stood upto Dharmesh and told him that he was at fault for whatever happened to him. Dharmesh needs to get over himself because he will never succeed in destroying Manav.

yes mandy, Ajit changing bad again was shocking. Vandita should not give him another chance, he has been bad to her many times, then became good again, and then back to becoming bad😡

I want to see Ajit stop drinking alcohol, tells off his mother and his sister very badly. I also want Ajit to support his wife and his little daughter and treat ArMan like his own, it's so bad to see him stay a villian.

Vinod was never bad. but he was always naive. Now he has turned bad and evil because of his wife😡

But mandy, did you notice when Rasika and Manju were at the Karanjkar House, Rasika was saying bad stuff about Sulochana, and then Vinod was hearing this upon coming back from work and he had shouted AAI very angrily to Rasika. mandy, do you think if Manav saw this, it would make him want to mellow down toward Vinod?
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Savita is not the kind of person to b influenced by Rasika. She likes to give orders but dont like to b ordered. Rassi will hear good from her.
Oh Sulo has got the kitchen!! Welcome bak kande pohe!!😆😆

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
usha a big clap for u👏we feel sm axcitement to come in forum get sm axciting topic to discuss.yes epi manav potrayed very nicely, how he cares sul its nice .every woman like to hv husband like manav😳to see it i remember how sush is caring about anki's mom,bc he seems very caring about her. i wish archu come to manav who lying on bed at night and lying with him and say thanks to manav then hugging kissing to each other😉it looks more natural and sweet.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhallarox

[Hi Tanya Di😊

I hope you feel better dear, are you in Bahrain right now?😊

Yes Bhalla, I am in Bahrain now and have a nasty flu ...hopefully will get better in a few days
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

usha a big clap for u👏we feel sm axcitement to come in forum get sm axciting topic to discuss.yes epi manav potrayed very nicely, how he cares sul its nice .every woman like to hv husband like manav😳to see it i remember how sush is caring about anki's mom,bc he seems very caring about her. i wish archu come to manav who lying on bed at night and lying with him and say thanks to manav then hugging kissing to each other😉it looks more natural and sweet.

thanks yaar poas..😳..even i don't feel like opening threads if nobody wants to come and post.. hopefully  people will come and post here like before..
oh what said in bold would be perfect to watch..archu needs to give him big hug and kiss and much more😉 for this😳
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago