Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I will go to sleep now .Have a really bad flu , whenever I come to middle east , the change in weather always results in flu...πŸ˜’

get well soon guruji..take enough rest..πŸ˜ƒ
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved ur post rachu.πŸ˜†..u know i wanted to put this song today..mera naam hai calendar mai toh chala kitchen ke andar..πŸ˜†..i just couldn't make that sulo rhyme with andar..πŸ˜†..she loves kitchen for some reason like how savi likes kitty partyπŸ˜†..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

get well soon guruji..take enough rest..πŸ˜ƒ

Oh Tanya Di having bad flu...That is aweful.. Take Care Di πŸ˜ƒ
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

loved ur post rachu.πŸ˜†..u know i wanted to put this song today..mera naam hai calendar mai toh chala kitchen ke andar..πŸ˜†..i just couldn't make that sulo rhyme with andar..πŸ˜†..she loves kitchen for some reason like how savi likes kitty partyπŸ˜†..

Thanks Usha... oh yes even that song also suited but yes Sulochana and Andar not matching... πŸ˜† Hmmm but this song perfectly suited our Bhola Babu Mannu... He was good to Aai and made her feel comfortable.. He was observing her, he came home early and then he knew she misses Ruchi and Punni so he got them from school even without informing their parents 😲

But Usha that can be so dangerous.. What was Vinod doing till now.. Manav got the children home and Vinod was roaming somewhere ih the streets.. So Ruchi and Punni will wait for him so long 😲.. Manjusha will make a big fuss about this I think  Manav should have inforrmed Vinod before getting the kids home so that Vinod would be the target of Manjusha's wrath... πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi mandy😊 I think you meant to say Manav and SavitaπŸ˜† It's fine, I make these kind of mistakes too, neither do I expect things to run good for long, this Rasika is hatching a plan with her son to take advantage of the fact that Vandu is the D's weakness. mandy, Savita knows Rasika is trouble but because Rasika is Vandu's saas, she is good to her and Rasika is being nice to Vandu because she wants money.

LOL yes I did πŸ˜† I hope Savita is being wise where Rasika is concerned. I don't like that she keeps on taking Manav's money everytime for Rasika, especially when it is to prove a point. I'd rather see her making Rasika's life miserable, especially if she learns what is being done to her daughter. That cute little girl needs to speak up again about what her mom is going through
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very apt song choice, Usha πŸ˜›

Sulo's awkwardness is understandable, the scene was very realistic.Her selfishness makes me mad at her but yesterday, I was happy to see her living with family again.It doesn't take much to keep a mother happy,Sulo's face light up when she Savita gave her the kitchen.

Savita is just superb πŸ€—  She talks to her kitchen πŸ˜† Love the way she was willing to share everything with Sulo πŸ‘ She knows what it feels like to be ignored by a son and she is doing her best to make Sulo feel comfortable in her homeπŸ€— Enjoyed her blasting Archu and Manav for a bit too πŸ˜† Manav was so confident when he asked Archu to move stuff into Savita's room but the moment she came yelling,he was completely speechless 🀣 and Archu was stuttering and cowering 🀣Both too cute πŸ˜† 

The star for me yesterday is Manav ⭐️ I want a husband like him! 😍 πŸ˜† He loves both his mothers equally,loved the way he spoke to Sulo to make her feel comfortable and for bringing home Punni and Rucchi to make her happy.He was firm with Vinod tooπŸ‘πŸΌ Manav is right, Sulo is not Vinod's aai, you kicked her out and so stop pretending that you still care😑 

Manav and Archana looked extremely good yesterday 😍 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Mandy hope the kid speaks up during the dinner at D's house today when everyone are there... I seriously want Manav and Savita Aai to be tough with Ajit and Rasika Aai... It is high time now.. Vandu is going through hell in that so called house and poor kid is made witness to such things..
Really sad 😭..
Now that Finding Sulo Aai and Riya's track is over I wish the next mission for Manav, Archana and Savita Aai is getting a decent life to Vandu and the kid...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

LOL yes I did πŸ˜† I hope Savita is being wise where Rasika is concerned. I don't like that she keeps on taking Manav's money everytime for Rasika, especially when it is to prove a point. I'd rather see her making Rasika's life miserable, especially if she learns what is being done to her daughter. That cute little girl needs to speak up again about what her mom is going through

It's ok mandy, it happened with me too several timesπŸ˜†
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Mandy hope the kid speaks up during the dinner at D's house today when everyone are there... I seriously want Manav and Savita Aai to be tough with Ajit and Rasika Aai... It is high time now.. Vandu is going through hell in that so called house and poor kid is made witness to such things..

Really sad 😭..
Now that Finding Sulo Aai and Riya's track is over I wish the next mission for Manav, Archana and Savita Aai is getting a decent life to Vandu and the kid...

Can't wait to see all the kids together again πŸ˜› Hope they show Soham too today.The independance day episode would have been so much nicer if Soham was sitting on Archu's lap watching the stage show too.Missing him 😭 The sad thing is they like showing Soham when Varsha is around and we will only get to see her cuddling him
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Really sad 😭..

Totally agree Rachna Di, Savita and ArMan will definitely have to look into the matter of Vandita being abused at her sasural. Archana knows very well about Vandita's abuse so maybe something can be done when Ajit comes over to Deshmukh House.

I don't want Archana and Manav to welcome Ajit in their house as when ArMan came in Ajit's house, Ajit was extremely rude to them and didn't say a word to them or even welcome them in😑 Ajit was so welcoming to his sister and Vinod😑

Rachna Di, do you think Sulochana cares about the fact that Vandita is being abused at her sasural?