Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

yes Usha, only problems ...no happy scenes of the lovely couple ever.. We have yet to see one good scene of Manav with his son , Soham.

hmm..arman with kids is given the least importance....why r they doing this..what is the ratings for last week by the way?..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The weekly ratings are 3.4 and it is on no. 4 position ..Despite of this poor writing and hald baked story lines, it is still in top 5 ..I  credit this a lot to Sushant and Ankita .They are both looking their best these days and the way they tackle all their scenes is just perfect .
Somehow I feel that someone is against the Manav and Archana couple , that has to be why we are seeing so many others around them and they are not getting good scenes oftheir own ...Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail

The weekly ratings are 3.4 and it is on no. 4 position ..Despite of this poor writing and hald baked story lines, it is still in top 5 ..I  credit this a lot to Sushant and Ankita .They are both looking their best these days and the way they tackle all their scenes is just perfect .

Somehow I feel that someone is against the Manav and Archana couple , that has to be why we are seeing so many others around them and they are not getting good scenes oftheir own ...

oh okay..i thought everyone quit watching PR like this forum....rating is still good han..thanks to sushita..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will go to sleep now .Have a really bad flu , whenever I come to middle east , the change in weather always results in flu...πŸ˜’
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I will go to sleep now .Have a really bad flu , whenever I come to middle east , the change in weather always results in flu...πŸ˜’

Hi Tanya Di😊

I hope you feel better dear, are you in Bahrain right now?😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Apt title Usha...Very Good Post as usual πŸ˜ƒ Manav had to sing this song as his house is really chota and he is getting more people in that small house... Thank God Damo Baba left the house else it would have been difficult as you said... I wonder where does Sachu sleep now πŸ˜•... Is he the next Manav in the making who sleeps on the floor

Manav was so concerned about Sulo Aai... He was observing her and did his best to make her comfortable... Sulo Aai was also over acting.. Arre Yaar Pani Peene ke liye itni hichkitcahat πŸ˜•

Savita Aai was too sweet and clever too πŸ˜† She showed her kitchen as though Sulo Aai has never seen this mahal  I remember when Savita Aai was against Archana during divorce fiasco kitchen was their secret meeting place πŸ˜† She not only made her best friend and hugged but also made her free cook who can make good food... On the other hand Sulo Aai became so happy after getting into the kitchen... She was like she got her home back or wait was she thinking of Kandha Poha business again πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. Savita Aai will kill her if she thinks anything like that πŸ˜† Savita Aai is now very rich and well to do.. Her izzat will go if Sulo Aai does business from her chawl mahal πŸ˜†

I am sure Rasika Aai will create problems and will try to break the stong and cute bond of Archu and Savita Aai  and Jigri Dost Savita Aai and Sulo Aai .. On the other hand Dharmesh will come up with some plans which will get Manav and DK in the opposite sides while Aashna in confused state... DK will be very angry and create problems for our Janumada Jodi ArMan 😳
Dharmesh plans cant fail everytime πŸ˜† Bechara even Vaishu did not listen to him πŸ˜†... Now he will teach Manav a big lesson for doing this to him...

bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Apt title Usha...Very Good Post as usual πŸ˜ƒ Manav had to sing this song as his house is really chota and he is getting more people in that small house... Thank God Damo Baba left the house else it would have been difficult as you said... I wonder where does Sachu sleep now πŸ˜•... Is he the next Manav in the making who sleeps on the floor

Manav was so concerned about Sulo Aai... He was observing her and did his best to make her comfortable... Sulo Aai was also over acting.. Arre Yaar Pani Peene ke liye itni hichkitcahat πŸ˜•

Savita Aai was too sweet and clever too πŸ˜† She showed her kitchen as though Sulo Aai has never seen this mahal  I remember when Savita Aai was against Archana during divorce fiasco kitchen was their secret meeting place πŸ˜† She not only made her best friend and hugged but also made her free cook who can make good food... On the other hand Sulo Aai became so happy after getting into the kitchen... She was like she got her home back or wait was she thinking of Kandha Poha business again πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. Savita Aai will kill her if she thinks anything like that πŸ˜† Savita Aai is now very rich and well to do.. Her izzat will go if Sulo Aai does business from her chawl mahal πŸ˜†

I am sure Rasika Aai will create problems and will try to break the stong and cute bond of Archu and Savita Aai  and Jigri Dost Savita Aai and Sulo Aai .. On the other hand Dharmesh will come up with some plans which will get Manav and DK in the opposite sides while Aashna in confused state... DK will be very angry and create problems for our Janumada Jodi ArMan 😳
Dharmesh plans cant fail everytime πŸ˜† Bechara even Vaishu did not listen to him πŸ˜†... Now he will teach Manav a big lesson for doing this to him...

Hi Rachna Di,

I totally agree to your post. Rasika will try to poison Savita's mind about Archana and Sulochana. She will also pretend to sympathize with Manav as Manav is Savita's most loved one, and Rasika may also say that Archana and sulochana are acting like the controllers of the house, and this will make Savita angry as her being the owner of thhe house sure means a lot to her. She wants the control and wants the money, and Rasika knows this very well.

Rachna Di, do you think if Manav and Ajit get into a fight, and Ajit wants money from Manav and takes money from him, do you think Dharmesh will support Ajit?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Manav and Savita were sweet in the way they made Sulochana feel at home, it was understandable that she would be uncomfortable as she didn't want to stay there in the first place. It isn't easy to make yourself at home, but Manav and Savita made sure she was comfortable.

I don't expect things to run smoothly for long, not with Rasika closeby. Rasika has been trying her best to create a rift between Savita and Archana, but I hope Savita is onto her and doesn't listen. Savita and Archana have come a long way from where they once were, I do not want to see things go back to that. Savita needs to realize Rasika is trouble and not do anything to seperate herself from Archana and Manav again. Then there is the fact Sulochana now lives there, I can see Rasika trying to get to Savita about that but Savita shouldn't let this happen.

I really hope soon the truth comes out about what Rasika and Ajit are doing to Vandu, Archana should tell Manav what she knows. I know when she promises to keep a secret she means but sometimes promises are meant to be broken. She was present when she saw the marks on Vandu and Manav already has his suspicions, he needs to take action
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Manav and Savita were sweet in the way they made Sulochana feel at home, it was understandable that she would be uncomfortable as she didn't want to stay there in the first place. It isn't easy to make yourself at home, but Manav and Sulochana made sure she was comfortable.

I don't expect things to run smoothly for long, not with Rasika closeby. Rasika has been trying her best to create a rift between Savita and Archana, but I hope Savita is onto her and doesn't listen. Savita and Archana have come a long way from where they once were, I do not want to see things go back to that. Savita needs to realize Rasika is trouble and not do anything to seperate herself from Archana and Manav again. Then there is the fact Sulochana now lives there, I can see Rasika trying to get to Savita about that but Savita shouldn't let this happen.

I really hope soon the truth comes out about what Rasika and Ajit are doing to Vandu, Archana should tell Manav what she knows. I know when she promises to keep a secret she means but sometimes promises are meant to be broken. She was present when she saw the marks on Vandu and Manav already has his suspicions, he needs to take action

Hi mandy😊 I think you meant to say Manav and SavitaπŸ˜† It's fine, I make these kind of mistakes too, neither do I expect things to run good for long, this Rasika is hatching a plan with her son to take advantage of the fact that Vandu is the D's weakness. mandy, Savita knows Rasika is trouble but because Rasika is Vandu's saas, she is good to her and Rasika is being nice to Vandu because she wants money.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Bhalla yes Rasika Aai is already on her mission.. She not only wants to create the rift but also wants financial support from Manav.. She is eyeing Manav's money as welll... We saw that yesterday.. Manav himself is staying the same chawl with some changes in the furniture and she wants him to buy them a house 😲 dont you think she was asking for more.. She is a greedy and selfish women who can think of only herself 😑

On the other hand Ajit is at his best as a bad man.. I hate him... I cant stand him in any scenes.. Thank God that cutie pie Munni was there when he was boozing in the house 😑 He is such a bad father... Ajit hates Manav and think Manav is responsible for his state... So Manav and Ajit will surely have some sort of problems as Manav loves Vandu a lot...
Dharmesh loves everyone who hates Manav.. So surely he will support Ajit, Rasika Aai and Manjusha...
Manav has big big problems ahead... He has to take every step very carefully..  But I am sure he will succeed as his wife Archu will support him