Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Aaj raat Baji uss insaan ke liye kuch kiya, jo usse bahut pyar karta hai. 

Baji ne aaj khas order de ke yeh cake banwaya hai...

Just wanted to share it with you πŸ˜Š

Kaisa laga? πŸ˜³  Moony mujhe kuch gad bad lag raha hai ,, N wala cake bajji kyon layega can it  be for aapke RT πŸ˜•

Waise ussne mere se mashwara ki thi thats why I know.
You see maine isse pehle Ravindra ji ke liye cake banaya tha na, 
toh issiliye πŸ˜³tere se mashwara ki  hmm now i am gettign pukka u talking abt RT  yaar woh chala gaya ,,tu bhooli nahin usko

Here's the cake RT loved...☺️

Aapp ki baking ki daad toh deni padegei ,Ferari ,, ke bahut shaukeen thee lagta hai aaap ke RT
,,i knw yehi logo  unke BG ke gaddi se gira tha ,,,,, aapka RT pe pyaar dekh kar hum khush huye ,paan maan jao ,, RT ko bhool jao  

And here's the one Sanjayrao gifted him on his last B'day

Bus ab toh pukka SAnjay rao ne gift diya πŸ˜•  cake dekh kar lagta toh hai ,, saap bolto tha unko toh ,, saap ka cake diya rehega ,  pann RT ka gift ka kyon yaad nikala Moony ,,pl thorw sme moonlit rays on this πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

RT ko yaad karne ka yeh nadaz abhut acha laga moony πŸ‘πŸΌ 
ab kya hur celeberation mein aap ko woh yaad ayenge 🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great episode BBπŸ‘πŸΌ. A wonderful surprised for Tasha and  hope they are enjoying the celebration.

Dutta and Baji scene made my day...their friendship and love for each other go beyond everything.. One request, since DSP is on communicating mode these days..please please give us one splecial Duji scene where Dutta tells his Biwi no 1 how much he (Baaji) means to him.😍

Balu Dada is back..love his style, wit and humor...I hope Dutta and Baaji understand and take his warning seriously. Please let this character remain positive and be the father figure that Dutta, Baaji and Naku need.

Dutta needs to know about Ganpath...probably he will be relieved to know that Ganny is Naku's step father...I would like to believe that he is passed the crying out dhokha stageπŸ˜†.

Kala😑

Cheers
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

This was my post in the last thread, just to share with those who may have missed it, as some of you were discussing the longevity and periodicity of the thread: πŸ˜³

Hey lovelies!!! I just caught up with the thread. There was quite a riot over Mhatre and a certain love "trapezium" of which i was an outside part πŸ˜³
I can say only this as my reaction, "Aane wale aayenge, jaanewale jayenge, par hum wahin rahenge" πŸ˜› Jisko ishara samajh aaye, wo intelligent! πŸ˜†
Chalo, now coming to Mhatre... just imagine a bald head of whoever u can connect to with the description; the writer recommended Rajesh Khera as the character is being written keeping him in mind, so i just shared that with you; he has some amazing negative roles to his credit (of course Jassi did do some dent to it, but then old timer at negative roles Khera is)... aage as i said, there is no restriction, whoever ur mann ki aankhien want to see, u can imagine πŸ˜³

About the length of the thread and the longevity: I spoke to the writer [and we must now have a name for this incognito superpower  working on the laptop may be we can abbreviate as something so that we can refer to this authority in our conversations, what do we call "it"
1) Lappie??
2) Superpower??? 
3) Genie?????
πŸ˜• Please suggest a name.]

Ok coming back to the point, the longevity of this thread can be decided in the course of time. As for the periodicity, I already mentioned it is a daily soap opera over the net [as funny as it sounds πŸ˜† πŸ€£ ] and will be "brought out" every evening at 8.30IST from Monday to Friday. So far, we are not thinking of a time slot change as KBC does not affect our TRP here πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ [Am I really writing this!?  Seems like I am!]

So basically, there is no such problem that we should be making it alternate days but  I did raise the point of "time constraints" for discussions that you all face and mentioned here to the the "superpower". I was told that the episodes will be strictly restricted to 30 minutes of screen time (of course on TV it is 19-21 minutes only thanks to the commercials; but i guess 30 should be fine) starting tonight, like earlier. 

That would ensure that the story is not running too fast as well. The last entire week the episodes could have been stretched to two weeks, but it was put together to move into the thick of the upcoming track by the end of this week. So, tonight's episode has been divided now, as it was another magnum opus. It will be now uploaded as per 30 minutes screen time πŸ˜³

I hope this should make us all happy. 
See you all and thank you again for the warm comments, each one of you who did key in your thoughts and BIG hugs also to those who are still processing in their minds! πŸ˜³

It's kind of a "very busy" week for me, but I am reading up every thing u all are discussing in my breaks πŸ˜³ 

Aparna/Moontide and all those who had suggestions for the cop v Dutta track, the "superpower" says: let me have the honor of whipping up an exciting recipe for you😳😳 [the lappie is as unpredictable as Dutta, btw πŸ˜•πŸ˜›]

Are you all excited to welcome the dashing Sushant Singh to this thread??? Oh! I am!!! Kab aayega ye bandookdhari kannoon ka rakhwala!? πŸ˜
See you all!!!
Cheers!!! πŸ˜³

To begin with...Bandwali, let me ask this straight...Are you a piscean???

Warna aapka dil yun har week ek nayae bande pe kaise ata hai???

Machli ki tarah hi chanchal hai mann aapka!!!

Baji, Balu aur ab Bandookdhari!!!!!!!!!

Ab trapezium banate waqt mereko thodi na malum tha ki aapko bhi 
Dashing Bandookdhari ke saath Dhoom 3 karne ko mangta?
Ab "main toh outside part hoon' bolke gaal phoolane ka kya matlab...
pehle bolna chahiye tha na!!!! 

Jisko ishara samajh aya bolke gussa karne ki kya zarurat thi?

Waise haan, jinko ana hai woh ayenge...vishwas pe duniya kayem hai.

As for Mhatre...aapki choice mereko bahut jacha!!! Apan ne toh Savvy shabd ka bhi upyog kiya hai. First look se banda shatir bhi laga...
Dutta se takranwala agar bewakuf ho toh maza kaise ayega?
Also, I think its high time Kala-Kishore pheeki dal mein koi tadka lagaye...πŸ˜‰

Rahi baat Lappy ko kya kehke pukarein?? 
Toh usska parosa har episode lap-up karne ke baad ussise puch leti hoon...Sholay ishtyle...

"Lappy, tumhara naam kya hai lappy?"                                         
(ho sakta hai jawab mile NATO

Ab net soap kehte waqt itna hasne wali kaun si baat hui? Kya aapna aerial kisi se kam hai?
Aur apan ke yahan jo ABC chal raha hai..woh koi paanch koti mahamani se kam hai kya?
KBC kya takkar dega? Ab toh humme ads bhi dher saare milne laage...
TRP pe Appu ya Zuby Audit bhi kar degi...

Well as far as periodicity or frequency ki baat ho, toh by now it must be clear ki yahan ke viewers ke liye...saanson ki zarurat ho na ho / Bas ELS chaiye zindagi ke liye...
As far as I'm concerned...even once a week bhi chalega...bas chalna chahiye πŸ˜ƒ

NOW...
Aparna/Moontide and all those who had suggestions for the cop v Dutta track, the "superpower" says: let me have the honor of whipping up an exciting recipe for you😳😳 [the lappie is as unpredictable as Dutta, btw πŸ˜•πŸ˜›]

Ek hopeless foodie ke liye these words are like the hissing of a charcoal grill to the ears 

Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Dutta and Baji scene made my day...their friendship and love for each other go beyond everything.. One request, since DSP is on communicating mode these days..please please give us one splecial Duji scene where Dutta tells his Biwi no 1 how much he (Baaji) means to him.😍

Cheers

Beri,

Main toh chahti hoon ki Baji ko koi kidnap kare aur Dutta bas daud padhe bachane...
Baji uske liye kya maine rakhta hai lappy ko malum padh jayega...

Problem is Baji ko uthana mushkil hi nahi..namumkin hai...
Toh jaise tum chahti ho..waisa toh kam se kam ho!!
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Dear BB...Aaj bahut dino ke baad yahan aayi vishesh vichaar likhne...to dekha ki hamare Dutta ji bade pyaar se Baaji ko cake-shake khila rahein hain...yahan toh total D-N morsel feeding scenario copy kiya jaa raha hai...sooo romantic!! It really seems now that the Lappy has cowered under the weight of Chandaa darling's allegations πŸ˜² Londonwaali also better take up on advice of starting cake banane waala dhandha asap ...itne open PDA ke baad ab aur kya bacha hai😳

So Balu Dada also made a special appearance today😍..hope we'll get to see more of him with the next dhamakedaar track of police vs dutta vs kala and co.

Dhol Bajne laga...PN Sajne laga...koi laut ke aya hai...

Shalzu,

Mai na kehti thi..aasman bhi jhukta hai...jhukane wala chahiye..!!!
Waise tum beech mein jab nehi thi, bahut kuch hua hai...Lappy aise hi compromise wala sadak nehi pakda.
Aur ab toh Ravindra ji ki wapsi ki ladai mein Rama_2010 bhi saath hai.
Rahi baat DuJi hugs ki...toh look at the reaction aur khud hi andaza lagao.

Waise ek nehi do do banka naujawan ke entry tai hai. 
jisme se ek takla hai, bole toh bald...tumhari kitni khwaish thi na ki kisi ko takla dekho??

Waise Balu ko dekh ke πŸ˜ hona is all very good, 
pann phir se beodi mat hona..pliss πŸ˜†

Welcome back
πŸ€—

Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Now AS very well knows when Dutta might loose his cool... at the right moment she cuts the ched chaad ...  AS with a sharp sight... she noticed the old MS n knew that Dutta remembered  the anniversary...

BB waiting for tomo episode...

Yes Marina, 
Aayisaheb in true sasu ishtyle noted the new addition to Naku's gala...πŸ˜†
Waise I'd like to know Purohit ji last Sat day unhe kaunsa gift diya hai πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Moony must be in 7th heaven ,,,, dujji hug today and wht a hug ,,re ,, baji ate half and then fed dutta the bal half and said aaj itne saal baad adha adha karke khaya ,awww ,,

That was a wonderfull moment and

Did u notice the wrist watch sliding on Dutta hand ,,,..Moony kept remeebring you today while reading the epi ,,,, ,,gaddi sliding

@moony  - ( and then whn yesterday  Dutta again invited babi to cme to PN , baap re i could only thnk of Bechara bhookha Dutta  πŸ˜†)

Raj,

Woh mari Ghadi..ghadi ghadi jo phisalti hai..aur aaj toh Baji ke peeth pe phisli...😍 πŸ˜

Aisi culpable homicide wala Ghadi-panja-kalai ka combination ko 
na jaane kaise khula chod rakhkha hai!!!!

Aur Dutta failures ko succes wala staircase banane mein laga hai yeh tumne bhi notice kiya?
I tell you, the fight is not yet over.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moontide

Ab net soap kehte waqt itna hasne wali kaun si baat hui? Kya aapna aerial kisi se kam hai?
Aur apan ke yahan jo ABC chal raha hai..woh koi paanch koti mahamani se kam hai kya?
KBC kya takkar dega? Ab toh humme ads bhi dher saare milne laage...
TRP pe Appu ya Zuby Audit bhi kar degi...

NOW...

Ek hopeless foodie ke liye these words are like the hissing of a charcoal grill to the ears 

@Bold... Moony too good... I really don know wa BB will come with up here...ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hey luk wt i found...credit 2 avi maker (cnt remember who it was)

typical duji moment...ne1 tel me wt epi dis was?

Yuvi,

πŸ€— Thanks  πŸ˜ƒ 
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Dear BB...Aaj bahut dino ke baad yahan aayi vishesh vichaar likhne...to dekha ki hamare Dutta ji bade pyaar se Baaji ko cake-shake khila rahein hain...yahan toh total D-N morsel feeding scenario copy kiya jaa raha hai...sooo romantic!! It really seems now that the Lappy has cowered under the weight of Chandaa darling's allegations πŸ˜² Londonwaali also better take up on advice of starting cake banane waala dhandha asap ...itne open PDA ke baad ab aur kya bacha hai😳

So Balu Dada also made a special appearance today😍..hope we'll get to see more of him with the next dhamakedaar track of police vs dutta vs kala and co.

πŸ€—welcome back Shalz was missing you 😳  ya we need more of Balu dada 's presence , BB suun rahi ho na
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago