Epi 402: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx for the update BBπŸ˜ƒ

yay!! balu dada bk...shud hav recognised his famous sniggering sound... tsst..LOL... loved hw he sed pick naku in ur arms n bring her in...wish dutta did do tht... tht wud b awesomeπŸ˜ƒ brilliant description of the party... wt i feel ws missing was naku's family...i think baji shud hav invited thm... afterall its as much of a celebration for dutta's family than it is for naku's family...aww AS notices tht dutta remembered n gave naku her 1st mangalsutra...it was a gr8 prezzie... oh...i was thinkin mayb they wud b adamant n gt dutta 2 kiss naku on the cheek...LOL...i wonder wt prezzie he'll b giving behind closed doorsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha AS back 2 her zidd of becumin a dadi...haha n as usual baji cnt remain unresponsive so pitches in...haha dutta's response was da best... go 2 the ashram ders louds of kids 2 call u kaka...heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aww dutta we al knw u wnt 1 tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

awww balu dada telling dutta 2 gt a cake factory for madhu...haha...lol...it was a sweet gestureπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘...gr8 description of the cake...i wnt 1 now... y dnt we gt a piece afterall we wer guests in TaSha's wedding n anniversary except mentally present nt physicallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww tasha feeding one another hesitantly cos of evry1 being around otherwise der r used 2 feeding 1 another...lol..i wish baji had teased thm abt it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the best scene for me was duji cake eating esp baji's comment "aaj itne saal baad kuch aadha aadha karke kaya bhao...saala pet bhar gaya" awww tht was so cute...love duji dostana...

haha balu dada bk 2 his teasing... aww he gave dutta the keys 2 all his virasatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ it was like a gift from his late father in a way cos tht property was his...m sure DP wud b happy 2 c dutta accepting his virasatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ haha balu left his own house keys der 2..LOL...bless him...he's wel funi...esp hw he tells dutta 2 cum with his family, minus the gun n loud voice..hehe...finally sum1 to speak like tht 2 dutta...a tru father figure he is 2 dutta and madhu😳😳 loved the advice he gave outside...he's defo hinting at kala i jus hpe dutta tkes the hint cos as balu sed once ...it tkes a while for dutta 2 realise things...lets hpe this time he doesnt tke longπŸ˜•

precap---yay!!! tasha hug...awww he onli wnts naku's saath😳😳 bt wts this noise i guess its tht satanewali harkat of BM and Roops...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dnt tel me dey hav put alarm clocks in several places in da roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i saw tht happen in 1 drama ages ago...da guys m8 did it 2 him on his wedding night...bechara cudnt hav his SR til he found al the clocks n stopped thmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im defo sure tht white saree was sent by kala😑 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
This was my post in the last thread, just to share with those who may have missed it, as some of you were discussing the longevity and periodicity of the thread: πŸ˜³

Hey lovelies!!! I just caught up with the thread. There was quite a riot over Mhatre and a certain love "trapezium" of which i was an outside part πŸ˜³
I can say only this as my reaction, "Aane wale aayenge, jaanewale jayenge, par hum wahin rahenge" πŸ˜› Jisko ishara samajh aaye, wo intelligent! πŸ˜†
Chalo, now coming to Mhatre... just imagine a bald head of whoever u can connect to with the description; the writer recommended Rajesh Khera as the character is being written keeping him in mind, so i just shared that with you; he has some amazing negative roles to his credit (of course Jassi did do some dent to it, but then old timer at negative roles Khera is)... aage as i said, there is no restriction, whoever ur mann ki aankhien want to see, u can imagine πŸ˜³

About the length of the thread and the longevity: I spoke to the writer [and we must now have a name for this incognito superpower  working on the laptop may be we can abbreviate as something so that we can refer to this authority in our conversations, what do we call "it"
1) Lappie??
2) Superpower??? 
3) Genie?????
πŸ˜• Please suggest a name.]

Ok coming back to the point, the longevity of this thread can be decided in the course of time. As for the periodicity, I already mentioned it is a daily soap opera over the net [as funny as it sounds πŸ˜† πŸ€£ ] and will be "brought out" every evening at 8.30IST from Monday to Friday. So far, we are not thinking of a time slot change as KBC does not affect our TRP here πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ [Am I really writing this!?  Seems like I am!]

So basically, there is no such problem that we should be making it alternate days but  I did raise the point of "time constraints" for discussions that you all face and mentioned here to the the "superpower". I was told that the episodes will be strictly restricted to 30 minutes of screen time (of course on TV it is 19-21 minutes only thanks to the commercials; but i guess 30 should be fine) starting tonight, like earlier. 

That would ensure that the story is not running too fast as well. The last entire week the episodes could have been stretched to two weeks, but it was put together to move into the thick of the upcoming track by the end of this week. So, tonight's episode has been divided now, as it was another magnum opus. It will be now uploaded as per 30 minutes screen time πŸ˜³

I hope this should make us all happy. 
See you all and thank you again for the warm comments, each one of you who did key in your thoughts and BIG hugs also to those who are still processing in their minds! πŸ˜³

It's kind of a "very busy" week for me, but I am reading up every thing u all are discussing in my breaks πŸ˜³ 

Aparna/Moontide and all those who had suggestions for the cop v Dutta track, the "superpower" says: let me have the honor of whipping up an exciting recipe for you😳😳 [the lappie is as unpredictable as Dutta, btw πŸ˜•πŸ˜›]

Are you all excited to welcome the dashing Sushant Singh to this thread??? Oh! I am!!! Kab aayega ye bandookdhari kannoon ka rakhwala!? πŸ˜
See you all!!!
Cheers!!! πŸ˜³

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Balu Dada back! Awesome punch dialogues diye hain Balu dada koπŸ‘ Its so nice to have a Guardian Angel like him looking out for my Sweetheart😭 Awww...Bless him.😳
While leaving I think dad was making allusions to Kala. Did D or Baji pick up on it? I sincerely hope they take his advice of uprooting bad seed seriously. I don't think Kala is going to mend her ways in this life😳

Thanks for the episode,BBπŸ˜ƒ

PS: Thanks for not having some soft romantic gaana bajaana🀒 I swear I'd have gone nuts😭

Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Before I even think of peeking into today' s epi,
Here's my poem dedication to you...

Borrowing from Tennyson...

I come from haunts of coot and hern, 
I make a sudden sally 
And sparkle out among the fern, 
To bicker down a valley. 

By thirty hills I hurry down, 
Or slip between the ridges, 
By twenty thorpes, a little town, 
And half a hundred bridges. 

Till last by Philip's farm I flow 
To join the brimming river, 
For men may come and men may go, 
But I go on for ever.

("Aane wale aayenge, jaanewale jayenge, par hum wahin rahenge" πŸ˜› )

B se (The) Brook,
what you have said and the promises you made...
Pahari jharne ki tarah hi mere mann ko naach uthne par majboor kiya hai.
Will come back with my answers thodi der baad.
Tab tak ke liye...

Muah...

bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Yay! Balu Dada back! Awesome punch dialogues diye hain Balu dada koπŸ‘ Its so nice to have a Guardian Angel like him looking out for my Sweetheart😭 Awww...Bless him.😳

While leaving I think dad was making allusions to Kala. Did D or Baji pick up on it? I sincerely hope they take his advice of uprooting bad seed seriously. I don't think Kala is going to mend her ways in this life😳

Thanks for the episode,BBπŸ˜ƒ

PS: Thanks for not having some soft romantic gaana bajaana🀒 I swear I'd have gone nuts😭

I am sure he was hinting at Kala dear, ab what Dutta and Baji made of it only they would know πŸ˜•

@red: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

About the length of the thread and the longevity: I spoke to the writer [and we must now have a name for this incognito superpower  working on the laptop may be we can abbreviate as something so that we can refer to this authority in our conversations, what do we call "it"

1) Lappie??
2) Superpower??? 
3) Genie?????
πŸ˜• Please suggest a name.]

Genie or Superpower sound good 2 me... πŸ˜ƒ or mayb a new name...Wonder WomanπŸ˜†

Ok coming back to the point, the longevity of this thread can be decided in the course of time. As for the periodicity, I already mentioned it is a daily soap opera over the net [as funny as it sounds πŸ˜† πŸ€£ ] and will be "brought out" every evening at 8.30IST from Monday to Friday. So far, we are not thinking of a time slot change as KBC does not affect our TRP here πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ [Am I really writing this!?  Seems like I am!]

Lmao🀣 haha

So basically, there is no such problem that we should be making it alternate days but  I did raise the point of "time constraints" for discussions that you all face and mentioned here to the the "superpower". I was told that the episodes will be strictly restricted to 30 minutes of screen time (of course on TV it is 19-21 minutes only thanks to the commercials; but i guess 30 should be fine) starting tonight, like earlier. 

That would ensure that the story is not running too fast as well. The last entire week the episodes could have been stretched to two weeks, but it was put together to move into the thick of the upcoming track by the end of this week. So, tonight's episode has been divided now, as it was another magnum opus. It will be now uploaded as per 30 minutes screen time πŸ˜³
but we stil will have special episodes now and agen right?Confused i dont mind reading lengthy updates personally...bt as every1 pleases... 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update! Today the episode seemed really short. LOL! But Tasha really loved the surprise. The guests too must have been relieved to have been able to have food and go home instead of satisfying themselves with just Dutta's item. Or is Dutta's item more interesting than food?
Btw going back one episode and talking abt Ganpat Dutta doesnt know he isnt Naku's biological father yet. If he gets to know...will he cry dhoka or be relieved?
ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  
loved duji convo and teasing moments

BB   its nice that the update wil go on from mon to fri
i am really addicted 4 this on-off screen serial

Edited by ramya90 - 12 years ago