Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw going back one episode and talking abt Ganpat Dutta doesnt know he isnt Naku's biological father yet. If he gets to know...will he cry dhoka or be relieved?

u no tht is summut i pointed out in ydays epi wer ganpath was rude 2 ignore naku...i was wondering if n hw it wud b revealed 2 dutta tht ganpat isnt naku's dad... his reaction wnt b dhoka tho i think he'd probs realise tht ganpat's behaviour towards naku is partly explained thru the fact tht she aint his own daughter... btw BB wt did happen 2 naku's dad?? is he dead or did he leave thm?
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks BB n the superpower for a beautiful episode...

Duji scene was very emotional ... i was into tears from where we begin to read Dutta takes a piece of cake and walks towards Baaji...  n was crying/smiling thru out the scene...😭 even now...  

Baludada back to Dutta's khichayee... loved the way he said if he wd hv waited for dutta to repair his roof.. the house wd hv drowned...  Its high time now ... dutta should visit Baludada's place

Now AS very well knows when Dutta might loose his cool... at the right moment she cuts the ched chaad ...  AS with a sharp sight... she noticed the old MS n knew that Dutta remembered  the anniversary...

BB waiting for tomo episode...

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww...I have to agree that the episode was short today; was at least expecting one more scene - where maybe Dutta does give Naku another gift; chalo koi nahin.
I always thought that Dutta knew that Ganpat was not her dad...I must have missed it. Anywho - I always wanted some more focus on Naku and her issues; I do agree that Dutta's presence and his acceptance has really not left many open wounds for her, but Dutta needs to know.
He has slowly understood her surroundings and how she grew up, he has also understood what happened to her sister. He still does not know what happened in Anna's den and to the extent that Morey tormented her. Not quite sure how this is all going to come back yet; so me will be patient.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wow, good episode, surprise party was quite good. Baludada was the pleasant surprise today by the "superbrain"( one more name). The cake ordered by Baji's, Londonwali cut by Datta & Naku with churi, pyar se as suggested by Baji was nice. Baludada added the much needed laughter dose with his dialogues. His gift was the best, box full of keys, mixing his house's key along with them was  quite funny. He warned Datta & Baji about their enemies in his own style, hope Datta finds out about them soon & he is always present to protect & save Datta whenever required. waiting for tomorrow's episode.

Thanks BB & the superbrainπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear BB...Aaj bahut dino ke baad yahan aayi vishesh vichaar likhne...to dekha ki hamare Dutta ji bade pyaar se Baaji ko cake-shake khila rahein hain...yahan toh total D-N morsel feeding scenario copy kiya jaa raha hai...sooo romantic!! It really seems now that the Lappy has cowered under the weight of Chandaa darling's allegations πŸ˜² Londonwaali also better take up on advice of starting cake banane waala dhandha asap ...itne open PDA ke baad ab aur kya bacha hai😳

So Balu Dada also made a special appearance today😍..hope we'll get to see more of him with the next dhamakedaar track of police vs dutta vs kala and co.

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Aaj raat Baji uss insaan ke liye kuch kiya, jo usse bahut pyar karta hai. 

Baji ne aaj khas order de ke yeh cake banwaya hai...

Just wanted to share it with you πŸ˜Š

Kaisa laga? πŸ˜³

Waise ussne mere se mashwara ki thi thats why I know.
You see maine isse pehle Ravindra ji ke liye cake banaya tha na, 
toh issiliye πŸ˜³

Here's the cake RT loved...☺️

And here's the one Sanjayrao gifted him on his last B'day

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely Epi .. loved the whistle by Balu dada and his comment on carryign nakku inside ,,

so glad to see him  all lappie urf superpower urf superbrain ko boliye na balu dada ko duttta ke aas paas rehne ko bolne ka ...pleeezzz

Moony must be in 7th heaven ,,,, dujji hug today and wht a hug ,,re ,, baji ate half and then fed dutta the bal half and said aaj itne saal baad adha adha karke khaya ,awww ,,
That was a wonderfull moment and

Did u notice the wrist watch sliding on Dutta hand ,,,..Moony kept remeebring you today while reading the epi ,,,, ,,gaddi sliding

Well quoting MoonTIde from fri epi 
As if the above wasn't enough...
 woh ghadi... mari phir se epi 400 mein wrist se phisli aur apan logon ko apne saath phisalwaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

I thnk Balu dada has given a fair warnign to Dutta to be alert!   his dushamman are atill lurking hope bajji n dutta get the hint,  i thnk dutta will,  as he will remeber Nakku saw Kala may be ..

It was great to see balu Dada , Superpower ko bolo we want more

BAlu dada ko wapas bulao

@moony  - ( and then whn yesterday  Dutta again invited babi to cme to PN , baap re i could only thnk of Bechara bhookha Dutta  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey luk wt i found...credit 2 avi maker (cnt remember who it was)
 typical duji moment...ne1 tel me wt epi dis was?

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love balu dada mast and all the party scene was fab thanx bb the precap sounds interesting
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Aaj bahut dino baad...
Baji aur Dutta ko thoda chain mila πŸ˜³

Warna dono ka haal sach mein...ahhh...well...

Kal jab Baji ne kaha tha...
"Ho Bhau...Tu sambhal ke aa...aur...gadi aram se chalana, koi ghai nako.." 
and had hung up with a smile, I knew he was simply counting the hours. 

Aur aaj Dutta...well aaj Dutta pulled Baji into his arms and...woh adha adha baantna...bahuto ne usse cake samjha hoga..asal mein toh hai unka jindagi..their journey together... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

Baki sab kuch jiske saamne bemaine ho jata hai...

The Hug...rewind kar kar ke kitni bar dekha woh main hi janti hoon...
Baji resplendent in his navy blue (please note the colour..kiska influence?) 
and Dutta...and then that watch slipped again!!!! and then the thumps on each other's back..and the eyes speaking volumes. 

DuJi..unadulterated DuJi...nobody has the right to come between them...

Aayisaheb bhi nehi..Lappy unse kitna bhi jasoosi karwane ki koshish mein laaga rahe.

Count-O-meter mein discripancy level has come down a tiny notch...a looong way to go still.
pann aaj mere numbers ko leke baat nehi karungi. 

Just goes to show, jab sachcha pyar pukarta hai toh aur kisi ki nehi chalti
Lappy ka Amrish Puri stance ko toh flop hona hi tha...

Seems Lappy bhi ab thoda bahut samajhne laga hai...

Haan yeh alag baat hai ki panchnama karwake, police wolice beech mein laake
ungli thodi tedi karni padi...
pann just goes to show what a lil strong arm tactics can do πŸ˜‰

See how Baji ka dimag Dutta ko dekhte hi thikane lag gaya...no more 'item' from him...
Bas a bit of a bhaiya ji touch with the 'Londonwali'...
(Waise aaj sabhi ka get up akdam mast tha...woh hote toh approve karte πŸ‘πŸΌ )

Balu ke chat ka teen tali ko leke Dutta ka guilt bhi thoda kam hua...
*(Muhavra maharathi ke pas paise kahan se aye? dhoondna hoga)*
Balu ke bare mein itna hi bolna hai ki out of court settlement list mein iski indication toh pehle hi di gayi thi... jis din Aayisaheb ne Baji se kaha tha...Sanjayrao ko neota dena mat bhulna...

Well ek baat toh hai, Ravindra ji ka disappearance Balu pe lai asar kiya hai...
warna itne dino baad house arrest se riha hoke woh itna kam bole????? πŸ˜•

Chabi leke jo gadbad hua, goes to show Sanju baba's way too disturbed. 
Ganna leke discussion also shows kisi diabetic ko sabhi miss kar raha hai. 
Loved the way Balu and his Chotu ankho hi ankhon mein baat kiya...
Raajja ke liye dono ka hi jaan jo hazir hai!!!

Pankya ka pony tail thoda aur lamba hua hai...uski koi mannat hai kya?

You see, 401 me hi clear ho gaya tha ki Dutta does not give up easily.
Mission Babi ki pehli ladai woh har chuka hai lekin yudh abhi baaki hai.

Well I too don't give up easily...
meri condition (a) toh aapko malum hi hai.

But I must say I'm happy to see that Lappy is trying to stick to its out-of-court offers.

Chalo, some progress...

Precap pe jayun toh count-o-meter pe phir se pressure aane wala hai...

But until then...
koi na roko dil ki udaan ko...

Aur, ab main chala..ahaha..ha..ha

πŸ€— for you,
Aur Lappy ko bhi, πŸ˜‰