Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dnt knw why, but i have a strong feeling tht nikhil is going to do over action... woh daya sir daya sir jarur karega... may be not all through the episode, but to some extent...
if this doesnt happen, i wud b very happy..
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight5

i dnt knw why, but i have a strong feeling tht nikhil is going to do over action... woh daya sir daya sir jarur karega... may be not all through the episode, but to some extent...

if this doesnt happen, i wud b very happy..

i think that has become pretty obvious...
i actually feel that they brought him in the team just to do daya sir jaap...

remember last time...his dialog was like... "mere daya sir(karan arjun) ayenge"
is baar... i wont be shocked... if he says ... "nahiii... yeh nahiii ho saktha" in filmy style when he comes to know that daya sir shot someone ðŸ¤¢

But the worst that can happen is... nikhil being the only person supporting him doing daya sir jaap and everyone else standing against daya sir😡
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well.we can't say that Nikil is not going tos ay even a single dialogue like this..It can be possible IF nikil Will not Present in the Episode..
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

it is not possible that everyone stands against Daya..But yah if They all stands in favor of him..then only Investigation left and Then What is the Mean of Daya Centric story ..
Sorry not offence..but i m not in the favor of only investigation episode..I want the thrill throughout the episode..What Next...like this

Hasini_smile thumbnail
" nahii.. yeh nahi ho sakta".. this is also quite obvious frm him astonish.. not only frm him but also frm othr members like our abhi sir and freddy...
if they say this, tht sounds good.. but if nikhil says this with zero expressions, tht wud be irritating..😡

Originally posted by: astonish

But the worst that can happen is... nikhil being the only person supporting him doing daya sir jaap and everyone else standing against daya sirAngry

i dont think this happens... abhi sir will b definitely there for daya sir always.. even freddy also.. and coming to our ACP sir, he pretendes as if he is against, but actually he will be daya sir side only(tht is ACP Pradyuman)...
even in promo also when acp sir was saying tht dialogue tht 'murderer wud be arrested at any cost even though he is his officer', abhi sir was standing  near Daya sir...

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@astonish- thats what FW is doing these days. Its as if Nikhil is here to show his undying towards Daya and as if in all these years Daya's colleagues and ACP sir have not been as close to him as much as Nikhil became in a short time. I don't want Nikhil going haywire with "grief" over Daya's being framed up but I also don't want any emotional tear jerking scene from DUO. I want everyone to support Daya like men support men and carry out sensible and methodical investigation in order to clear Daya'a name.
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight5

i dont think this happens... abhi sir will b definitely there for daya sir always.. even freddy also.. and coming to our ACP sir, he pretendes as if he is against, but actually he will be daya sir side only(tht is ACP Pradyuman)...
even in promo also when acp sir was saying tht dialogue tht 'murderer wud be arrested at any cost even though he is his officer', abhi sir was standing  near Daya sir...

Its Going to haapen..only ACP Sir will pretend that he is against of Him..But asa ho hi nae sakta...
Hasini_smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Its Going to haapen..only ACP Sir will pretend that he is against of Him..But asa ho hi nae sakta...

not atleast abhi sir...
eventhough he does, atlast they may disclose with famous dialogue "yeh sab ek drama tha, aparadhi ko pakadne ke liye"
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you know this is so boring, the same thing everytime. They howl over a situation, say diehard emotional dialogues, hurl accusations and then in the end guffaw out saying, "Ye sab 1 drama tha"...i hope this time its just a sensible investigation with no melodrama.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_baner

you know this is so boring, the same thing everytime. They howl over a situation, say diehard emotional dialogues, hurl accusations and then in the end guffaw out saying, "Ye sab 1 drama tha"...i hope this time its just a sensible investigation with no melodrama.

Or (in addition ) they wud say-- hummei pata tha tum innocent ho and bla bla... U are right. I just hope its not over hyped melodramatically emotional episode.