Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Agree story should bind you till end... What next what next and above all climax should not at all be ruined. Climax is area which actually  ruins whole episode.
and yes little moments here and there in epsiodeπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Sunny, Thats My Mean ..Like if we disucss this episode ..then Till the End its showing Daya is Murder and whole team is suspecting him..What Next , What Next..And in the End Everythng will be cleared..Thrill and Suspense Till the end..And Whitout CID team its not possible.
maria-rock thumbnail
i excited for epi.i know this again cid rocks.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope we don't get to see Nikhil over react on seeing Daya being framed. That would be a dampner.🀒
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The promo looks intriguing indeed. A lot seems to revolve around proper characterization, which makes me both groan (given what the writers have been doing these days) and feel a bit excited (because of the cautious optimist in me πŸ˜› ). I guess one glance at the writers' name in the credits will be enough to decide whether to ditch my hopes or not.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deep_baner

I hope we don't get to see Nikhil over react on seeing Daya being framed. That would be a dampner.🀒

That is exactly what we woll see wait and watch
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deep_baner

If this happens, I will give a 1 rating switch off my tv and go to sleep! U r giving them ideas. Even if they have not done so yet, they'll shoot one scene now. I actually got a funny scene idea . I am on mob so cant type.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No one can give FW ideas. If they did take up our ideas then Nikhil and Sachin and Tji would have been out of CID for sure. Even if Nikhil does not rear his head this Friday, he is bound to do that in some other case in the future which will catch us off guard as we would be safely assuming then that FW have come to their senses. They are quite "autonomous" in their viewpoints and am sure a πŸ€’ won't make them feel that we are waiting with bated breath for Nikhil to give a star performance, for all u know they may have shot that scene and reading our comments they may omit it now.πŸ˜‰
C_I_D thumbnail
well this is the first time that m participating in an active discussion here... really njoyin this...just feelin somewhat new to this at this time 😊 n for me, m really gonna njoy this epi...as m watchin CID after 6 mnths! πŸ₯³  hurrrah
hope it turns out to be great for u too πŸ‘πŸΌ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I agree Deepika, I dont think they will shoot such a scene
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are chances Too..But This melodrama in CID 🀒..Its Better we watch any daily soap then This...