Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I fear so many things !! Better not think about the dears for now... at least till friday I will try and remain hopeful πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deep_baner

@astonish- thats what FW is doing these days. Its as if Nikhil is here to show his undying towards Daya and as if in all these years Daya's colleagues and ACP sir have not been as close to him as much as Nikhil became in a short time. I don't want Nikhil going haywire with "grief" over Daya's being framed up but I also don't want any emotional tear jerking scene from DUO. I want everyone to support Daya like men support men and carry out sensible and methodical investigation in order to clear Daya'a name.

🀣

OMG, I was imagining that scene!!!!

But on a serious note, they have failed to bring out the real effect these days. As Deep correctly put it, "I want everyone to support Daya like men support men and carry out sensible and methodical investigation in order to clear Daya'a name". I can't agree with her more.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

🀣

OMG, I was imagining that scene!!!!

Vis looks like you found some funny scene... hume bhi batao...even we will wil ROFL
because Imagining the above scene makes me go πŸ€’
visrom thumbnail
Scene : Bureau...everyone tensed that Daya has been caught red-handed at a murder scene

ACP: Mujhe pata nahin chal raha hai ki Daya wahan ek chef ke bhes mein kya kar raha tha.

Abhijeet: Sir, use kisi khabri ne bataaya tha ki us hotel mein ek criminal aane wala hai.

(serious discussions on...)

Suddenly Nikhil walks in.

Nikhil: Good morning sir, Daya sir kahan hai?

Abhijeet: Nikhil, Daya ek khoon ke case main phas gaya hai.

Nikhil : KYAA!!!! (and faints)

Freddie catches him...then pours some water on his face...he wakes up.

Nikhil's face turns RED in anger , tears of fury streaming down his face: Mere guru Daya ko phasaaya, Woh jo bhi hai, main usse zinda nahin chodoonga...picks up a gun and starts shooting in the air...starts smashing things in the bureau. Everyone hides behind tables and cupboards to prevent themselves from being hit by bullets.

ACP: Abhijeet...ise kya ho gaya hai? Kuch karo...isko aise hi chod denge toh yeh 4-5 khoon kar dega...Daya ke saath saath humein isko bhi bachana padega.

Abhijeet: Sir...main ise rokne gaya toh mujhe goli lag jaayegi...waise bhi ek senti scene chal rahi hai uske oopar aur ek senti scene...nahin sir. Jab gun mein goli khatm ho jaayegi tab koshish karta hoon.
visrom thumbnail

This expression is really...πŸ˜’

(Do read the Nikhil scene on prev page)
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff, I hope this Nikhil would go away

Scene : Bureau...everyone tensed that Daya has been caught red-handed at a murder scene

Freddie catches him...then pours some water on his face...he wakes up.

Nikhil's face turns RED in anger , tears of fury streaming down his face: Mere guru Daya ko phasaaya, Woh jo bhi hai, main usse zinda nahin chodoonga...picks up a gun and starts shooting in the air...starts smashing things in the bureau. Everyone hides behind tables and cupboards to prevent themselves from being hit by bullets.

🀣
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't got the slightest idea about whether we will be able to see vivek and Purbi in the episode or not πŸ˜• Anyone got any ideaazzz πŸ˜›
Oh My we have another Deepika!!!!😊

Now there will be confusionπŸ˜‰

Welcome to this forum😊
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's so filmy VIs... Nikhil is not Daya sir's girl friend...πŸ˜† 

Everyone hides behind tables and cupboards to prevent themselves from being hit by bullets.

OMG... πŸ€£

Abhijeet: Sir...main ise rokne gaya toh mujhe goli lag jaayegi...waise bhi ek senti scene chal rahi hai uske oopar aur ek senti scene...nahin sir. Jab gun mein goli khatm ho jaayegi tab koshish karta hoon.

Just in case... Abhi sir doesn't say this dialog and does  what ACP sir says
Abhijeet running towards Nikhil ...escaping bullets like in the film matrix...
still... he misses one.. and it hits his shoulder... At the same time Tji enters

Looking at Abhi sir wounded on the floor... 
Tji: Abhiii...(Tarika Faints...)

ACP catches hold of Tarika and pulls her behind the table to save her from Nikhil's bullets who is still madly shooting. He sprinkles some water on her face... and she gets up

Tarika(angrily): Mere abhi pe goli chalayi... Mai tumhe zinda nahi chodungi...

she comes out of the hiding place... angrily...Removes her hair clip and jerks her hair...  She looks like aprichithudu...

Nikhil runs out of bullets...He stops looks at her... a chill runs down his spine...

Tarika: Nikhil.. tune abhi par goli chahaliyi... tumhe iski saza milegi...

she runs towards Nikhil and before she reaches him.. Nikhil again faints
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago