Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
AS Ramayan

hiii friends !! im back to continue the wedding sequence!πŸ˜› though this time it won't be so festive or happy since it focuses on the events before sita ji's vidaai.😭

this scene comes from right after the wedding, when sita ji is thinking about her pending vidaai and raja janak tries to comfort her but cries himself.😭 he remembers sita ji's childhood and feels pain in his heart!

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
part 2

raja janak begs dashrath ji to remain longer at ayodhya to put off the pending vidaai, and dashrath ji is forced to stay because he cant say no.

...Mina... thumbnail
back at ayodhya, kaikeyi ma and sumitra ma are disappointed that their sons and vadhus are not coming home soon, but kaushalya ma tells them to sympathize with sunaina ma's loss and feel the pain she must be going through !!😭 kaikeyo ma and sumitra ma feel guilty about their impatience and agree that kaushalya ma is right ..

i really luved the wisdom shown by kaushalya ma in this scene, how many MILs do you find like that these days who are so kind and understanding for the feelings of their bahu's family?😍

...Mina... thumbnail
sita ji's friends tease her and her sisters about having three MILs, since it will be hard to please all of them at once !!πŸ˜† but urmila, mandvi and shrutkirti all reply cleverly how they will deal with three MILs, since they can just use their sasur as a shield !!πŸ˜† then malvika becomes emotional about her four friends leaving janakpuri, and sita ji realizes that the time of vidaai has come.😭 

...Mina... thumbnail
raja janak comes to sita ji's chamber and finds her admiring a portrait of Ram ji❀️, he becomes happy seeing this and tries to leave the chamber quietly but trips over something. sita ji hears him and becomes emotional at the thought of leaving her childhood home !😭 she is looking forward to living life as Ram ji's dharmpatni but at the same time does not want to leave janakpuri .. janak ji gives her a lecture about a woman's dharm and what is expected of her now that she is ram's wife, he is now her guardian and her duty is to him !! sita ji and janak exchange a very emotional hug and then sita ji remembers all the memories of her childhood at mithila!πŸ₯Ί

...Mina... thumbnail

...Mina... thumbnail

am impatient to get to the post wedding rituals so i'll be doing the vidaai pic update quickly !!πŸ˜†

IsHIka.. thumbnail
wowww...i loved these pics...thanks for uploading them @jankiraghunath...will u plese give the link of other two episdoes as well and if possible upload their pics too
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IsHIka..

wowww...i loved these pics...thanks for uploading them @jankiraghunath...will u plese give the link of other two episdoes as well and if possible upload their pics too

You're welcome, dear.πŸ€— I think you're talking about Debina's work in Mahima Shani Dev Ki, right? I'll def upload the pics of other two episodes as well as give the link soon.😊
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mina...
hey sis ... the pics you have posted are awesome !!!
thanks a ton for sharing them ... πŸ€—
hey right now am watching the Ram-Ravan final combat of ASR !!
i have a suggestion ... can you plz upload the pics of Yudh Kand??? as now Dusshera is coming in few weeks so it'll def. help us... i hardly have any clear pics of Ram-Ravan Yudh πŸ˜•still there's time in dusshera ...so you can do it at your own pace... πŸ˜‰ i thought to remind you 😊