Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavni88

great post..with Zee..who knows??..the delayed SR is their main theme..the 'keeping it a secret'..- another great.(?????) idea..

you get my point..😉

Yes but i wish I didn't  😉
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Which article talks about their consummating their marriage, may I ask?  That is actually something to look forward to.  I would want to hope that the CV's don't divert back to the same track of Runjhun keeping things from her Patidev and distancing herself.  We have gone down that road already and now that the viewers have been bitten by the Gunjhun love bug it wouldn't be good for the story line.  Well this is just my opinion.  It would be great to see them fight as one for their love.😃
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternalasha

Oh Man! i hope they don't weave the same tired tale - Runjhun hiding something (i.e not sharing the infor with Guddu) causing misunderstanding and then  distancing herself (albeit  for a supposedly good reason)  
I know right now the pre-caps makes it look like the above but lets hope the CVs come thru with a twist that shows that they are different and focus Gunjhun working thru it and getting stronger . Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!    All IZZ WELL,  All IZZ WELL,  All IZZ WELL 

Way to go Kukkan. I love that you have such a clear sense of right and wrong and are willing to take action. You are my Action Hero! There s a lot of potential in the Kukkan/Mahadevi storyline. I hope the CVs use that instead to keep the overall story going. Or even somehow use the Baba thing to help question this blind faith placed in Kundlis and so on

Hope you don't think I am being a Negative Nelly here as  I maybe going against the grain here...  but I think they are stetching the RUnjhun not saying I Love You thing. The ketchup thing felt contrived. It doesn't feel consistent with the big change/realization she went thru. Sure Guddu's antics were cute but I am not sure what this scene really added. The one yesteday with the Milkman and Leelamasi felt right. I am ok with the SR being delayed (but not indefinitely Zee style) as long as their relationship grows and they show different elements of  intimacy a little . There are so many ways a couple can get closer besides consummation. 

I still hope that the purpose Leelamasi will serve is that if this misunderstanding (God forbid) thing happens then somehow Runjhun willl share it with Leelamasi who will offer some practical wisdom like Amma does. 

Liked that Guddu challenged her on not saying No and expressing that he was not OK with it. Good for Runjhun   again for fighting thru her discomfort  and bringing up her concern with Leela Masi. And Good for Leelamasi too... she immediately understood, told her not to fret over such a small thing and then marched the army out of there without taking offense. In fact maybe that is the lesson for Runjhun. That it is better to talk about things the worrying about it in her head forever because she is afraid to hurt peoples feelings.

Does anyone else feel like this? What are your thoughts ? Any other perspectives?

Great post! 😃

@blue: Completely agree.  I like that the CVs are slowly making Runjhun confront her nature.  She may not think about her own needs but at least now she should think about Guddu's needs before she just agrees to do something.  Eventually though, I hope she starts to think about her needs as well.

@red:  You know I don't think it's the fact that Guddu's trying to get her to say "I love you" but rather the fact that he wants her to scream it like she did as the train was leaving.  That's the only reason I am okay with they playfulness of the scenes.  She's even asked him if she can whisper it to him, and he refused.  I think that the scenes are a way to bring Runjhun out of her shell a little bit just like the scene where she says no to Leela.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure what I thought about today's episode.  It was cute, I guess.

1.  I did chuckle at the ketchup scene.  Why?  Because Himmanshoo seemed to be enjoying himself immensely in that scene.  I love the uniqueness of the saying "I love you" as Runjhun isn't shy about saying that to him but rather shy about YELLING it out loud for everyone to hear.  Two things amused me about the ketchup scene.  One was that Guddu was expecting Runjhun to write on his arms in pen (which won't come off) vs. writing in ketchup which can be wiped off and was actually annoyed that she didn't want to write in pen.  He wants Runjhun's love for him to be visible for all to see.  The second thing that amused me wast the way in which both of them wrote out " I Love U."  Runjhun's was neat and orderly and measured out.  Guddu's was over the top, sloppy, and took up as much space as possible.  Says a lot, don't you think? 😆😃

2.  I was happy about the kids scene and Guddu showed his annoyance and also his "hakk" (right) over Runjhun.  He is no longer the polite husband he was right after his love confession but rather is himself (just the loving husband) and tells Runjhun when she does something wrong.  He does say he doesn't want to upset her but he tells her for her own benefit. 

3.  The body double.  I love the way the CVs are finding ways to hide the body double's face.  Today, when she brings Leela her food, the light bulb from the front door is angled by the camera so that you do not see her face. 😆  Very clever, CVs.

4.  So glad Kukkan got to know the truth about Mittho's tricks.  Too bad he does not know how far involved Mahadevi is.  It's funny how easily Kukkan is able to leave PN and also take Devi with him.  I do not doubt that Devi will leave as Mittho will make her stay with Kukkan so that they can try to persuade him back.  Maybe when they are alone, Devi will start to fall for Kukkan.

5.  The picture from Runjhun's engagement to Abhigyaan.  I think that was his ring we saw on her hand, right?  I wonder if Guddu will see the pic and they will have a conversation about the past?  Kind of like they talked about the tonic, throwing the glass of juice, etc but then said those are old things and are not important.  I hope this discussion happens.

6.  The baba.  I KNEW IT! I was hoping from the beginning that he was a good character and I do believe he is one.  Let's see what he tells her tomorrow.  We know it'll be Kundli and Guddu related.  I just hope that everything we have seen so far will result in Gunjhun facing this issue together.  I do not want a separation track... yes, Guddu left Runjhun for her sake but Runjhun should not leave Guddu for his sake.  She should not just believe everything someone tells her and should at least talk over everything with Guddu.  I really really want them to be one against all - after the strength of the love confessions... these two should be inseparable regardless of what anyone does.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Wafah,

Today episode was a message : Learn to stand up for yourself and be strong - dont let people ride your back.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rani2007

5. The picture from Runjhun's engagement to Abhigyaan. I think that was his ring we saw on her hand, right? I wonder if Guddu will see the pic and they will have a conversation about the past? Kind of like they talked about the tonic, throwing the glass of juice, etc but then said those are old things and are not important. I hope this discussion happens.

Me too!I want Guddu to reveal to Runjhun that he always had a secret crush on her!The way he stared at her (pre-marriage) made it so obvious! I want Runjhun to tell Guddu the day when Amma told her about closing her eyes to see her life partner she saw him.
As you can see I really wanted them to fall in love before their marriage...khair chodiye purani baaton ko...
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, CVs should concentrate on GUNJHUN relations.  No baba track now,  Please.  Otherewise same bore, rona-dhona.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhavni88

great post..with Zee..who knows??..the delayed SR is their main theme..the 'keeping it a secret'..- another great.(?????) idea..

you get my point..😉

no bhavni i didn't get your point
what do you mean??
😲
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

you get my point..😉

no bhavni i didn't get your point
what do you mean??
😲

I meant that zee are known to have delayed suhaag raats..sometimes by few years..not sure about other channels..

and not telling the truth tactics are used to prolong already boring tracks...and this really irritates me...
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

I am not sure what I thought about today's episode.  It was cute, I guess.

1.  I did chuckle at the ketchup scene.  Why?  Because Himmanshoo seemed to be enjoying himself immensely in that scene.  I love the uniqueness of the saying "I love you" as Runjhun isn't shy about saying that to him but rather shy about YELLING it out loud for everyone to hear.  Two things amused me about the ketchup scene.  One was that Guddu was expecting Runjhun to write on his arms in pen (which won't come off) vs. writing in ketchup which can be wiped off and was actually annoyed that she didn't want to write in pen.  He wants Runjhun's love for him to be visible for all to see.  The second thing that amused me wast the way in which both of them wrote out " I Love U."  Runjhun's was neat and orderly and measured out.  Guddu's was over the top, sloppy, and took up as much space as possible.  Says a lot, don't you think? 😆😃

2.  I was happy about the kids scene and Guddu showed his annoyance and also his "hakk" (right) over Runjhun.  He is no longer the polite husband he was right after his love confession but rather is himself (just the loving husband) and tells Runjhun when she does something wrong.  He does say he doesn't want to upset her but he tells her for her own benefit

3.  The body double.  I love the way the CVs are finding ways to hide the body double's face.  Today, when she brings Leela her food, the light bulb from the front door is angled by the camera so that you do not see her face. 😆  Very clever, CVs.

4.  So glad Kukkan got to know the truth about Mittho's tricks.  Too bad he does not know how far involved Mahadevi is.  It's funny how easily Kukkan is able to leave PN and also take Devi with him.  I do not doubt that Devi will leave as Mittho will make her stay with Kukkan so that they can try to persuade him back.  Maybe when they are alone, Devi will start to fall for Kukkan.

5.  The picture from Runjhun's engagement to Abhigyaan.  I think that was his ring we saw on her hand, right?  I wonder if Guddu will see the pic and they will have a conversation about the past?  Kind of like they talked about the tonic, throwing the glass of juice, etc but then said those are old things and are not important.  I hope this discussion happens.

6.  The baba.  I KNEW IT! I was hoping from the beginning that he was a good character and I do believe he is one.  Let's see what he tells her tomorrow.  We know it'll be Kundli and Guddu related.  I just hope that everything we have seen so far will result in Gunjhun facing this issue together.  I do not want a separation track... yes, Guddu left Runjhun for her sake but Runjhun should not leave Guddu for his sake.  She should not just believe everything someone tells her and should at least talk over everything with Guddu.  I really really want them to be one against all - after the strength of the love confessions... these two should be inseparable regardless of what anyone does.

Rani - Right Back At You - Great Post - No, Fab Fab Post - I was depressed after writing my own 😭 I like your perspective on all of it - thanks for the Prozac fix ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. 

Also appreciate Edabella's advice to chill until something icky happens - them are wise words my friend

@green - I was too busy being annoyed to think of that - Obvious now that you point it out.
Love Guddu's over the Top personality.

I am glad too that Guddu told her he didn't want to upset her but still told her how he felt - It would help Runjhun to take a leaf a from Guddu book on that - Guddu cares about others feelings too (aawww)  but he deals with the concern not just with runjhun but others too -  Okay so I am a proud Guddu Chamchi ðŸ˜ƒ

@blue - Man are you observant - either that or you are watching everything in slow motion (Okay - Confess) - The Gunjhun Romantic scenes in SlowMo a hundred times I understand but this...😆

@orange - She is still wearing his ring?  - What's up with that?  Or is it her own with her fiancee. 
Yes I hope this disccusion happens - they need to clear all the cobwebs from the past - Love how Guddu just jumps in with both feet on icky conversations (did someone just say Guddu's chamchi)?

@Red  Yes! Yes! Yes!  - Okay we elect you and Wafah to have a chat with the CVs and more importantly Zee ðŸ˜†

Thank You Dr. Raniji