Thanks for the lovely update Wafah! πŸ˜ƒ

Very sad Baba is back!

Don't know what problems he will create! πŸ€”
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rohan5

Is Runjhun pregnant?

LOL! No Suhaag Raat so if she is its by immaculate conceptions!!!
Thanks Wafah for the wonderful update!
Nina
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah much appreciated.   Ok sweet  but short lived...I knew it was coming, didn't know right away though.  So, there goes any thought of SR. 

Oh my gosh the ketchup scene so childishly cute.  Himanshoo looked sooo adorable😳 making those gesticulations.  And I like the part where she pretended to be stern with her and bit down on his lip as to give a her playful slap...so sweet yaar!πŸ˜›.

Kukkan:  You rock! Way to go.  Time to get mean and let MD know who is in charge.

Precap: Then the trouble starts again.  I hope that whatever the Aghori Baba tells Runjhun, this doesn't send her regressing again towards Guddu.  I hope it will make their bond stronger in dealing with it.  Now that they have reached this turning point in their relationship. 

To make myself feel better, I went back to yesterday's epi and watched it again...😊
nmaharaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohan5

Is Runjhun pregnant?

Am pregnant?  They haven't had their SR yet! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the write-up Wafah!
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks wafah
again this baba ohfooo
why this baba always create nonsense wherever he goes????
now gunjhun are happy but this baba came and he is ready to spoil the romance
i think cv's don't want us to be happy atleast for a week
oh cv's don't spoil our happiness
avoid this baba for some time please
anyway when will our most awaited SR will happen??
want to see some more sweet moments between gunjhun

any way waiting for my forum friends comments
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...Great as always...

and ..The Baba is back...🀒

Ps: This is for Guddu Ji...

Annoying people in my face...invading my space to ruin my day...they painfully stay wanting to play...emotionless I stray...

I heard her annoying voice from down the hall.
I knew by her tone I wouldn't like whatever she would say at all.
Oh great, I thought.
Here she goes.

Chatterpot thumbnail
Nice update wafah as usual...

I totally agree with you Rani...here i will mention some more points leading in the same direction:

1) If u remember when Guddu first saw that Aghori baba when he by mistake splash some dirty water on baba on that occasion he met with an accident where his bikes brakes were failed but he was saved by the umbrella given to him by Runjhun.

2) He was attacked by the goons send by Mittho but there as well he was saved by Runjhun calling him on his phone.

3) The incident of suitcases falling down all of a sudden and hurting Guddu with the lamp.

4) The baba himself told Guddu that he will be finished when Guddu was  telling him not to follow his wife.

So i think all these incidents are leading where baba will tell Runjhun to maintain a distance between herself and Guddu which i think Runjhun is going to hide form Guddu which will lead to misunderstandings again.

As far as the picture and Runjhun's past is concerned i think Guddu is least bothered about him as he knows that now Runjhun loves him. 

But a request to the CV's to carry the track nicely and end it up soon as we want to see Gunjhun's romantic and nice scenes.

As for today's episode i just love the Gunjhun scenes and as usual HATS OFF TO U KUKKAN  listening the right thing  the right time and taking the correct decision as well. But Mittho wont let him go so easily even if they leave the house she will call mahadevi and continuously telling her wat to do and wat not to do. How to take over Kukkan's money and business as well.
Edited by Chatterpot - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

LOL! No Suhaag Raat so if she is its by immaculate conceptions!!!
Thanks Wafah for the wonderful update!
Nina

That will surley save the next generation and even if Baba takes her no useπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ€£ What a solution to the problem🀣🀣
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. So, the Baba is back eh? πŸ˜•