Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Me too!I want Guddu to reveal to Runjhun that he always had a secret crush on her!The way he stared at her (pre-marriage) made it so obvious! I want Runjhun to tell Guddu the day when Amma told her about closing her eyes to see her life partner she saw him.
As you can see I really wanted them to fall in love before their marriage...khair chodiye purani baaton ko...

Yes Yes Yes to all - Now that would be an amazing Gunjhun scene
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternalasha

Rani - Right Back At You - Great Post - No, Fab Fab Post - I was depressed after writing my own 😭 I like your perspective on all of it - thanks for the Prozac fix ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. 

Also appreciate Edabella's advice to chill until something icky happens - them are wise words my friend

@green - I was too busy being annoyed to think of that - Obvious now that you point it out.
Love Guddu's over the Top personality.

I am glad too that Guddu told her he didn't want to upset her but still told her how he felt - It would help Runjhun to take a leaf a from Guddu book on that - Guddu cares about others feelings too (aawww)  but he deals with the concern not just with runjhun but others too -  Okay so I am a proud Guddu Chamchi ðŸ˜ƒ

@blue - Man are you observant - either that or you are watching everything in slow motion (Okay - Confess) - The Gunjhun Romantic scenes in SlowMo a hundred times I understand but this...😆

@orange - She is still wearing his ring?  - What's up with that?  Or is it her own with her fiancee. 
Yes I hope this disccusion happens - they need to clear all the cobwebs from the past - Love how Guddu just jumps in with both feet on icky conversations (did someone just say Guddu's chamchi)?

@Red  Yes! Yes! Yes!  - Okay we elect you and Wafah to have a chat with the CVs and more importantly Zee ðŸ˜†

Thank You Dr. Raniji    

Lol.  I haven't watched in slow motion - I promise!  Part of the reason I like BBAT is that they pay a lot of attention to detail.  Sometimes you can see it in the cinematography as well.   I think I'm noticing the body double more thought because we know Nivedita hurt her foot so every time they show Runjhun walking I pay more attention.

@the orange.  I believe the ring that Nivedita wears on the show is her actual engagement ring but I was referring to the bulky ring you see Runjhun wearing in the photo from her engagement.  When the kid hands Runjhun the picture, you see 1/2 of it and in it Runjhun has her head covered with her sari and her hand is raised with the ring on it.  I think this was Abhigyaan's ring which she gives back when they break the engagement after Guddu touches Runjhun in the room above the carom club.

Edit: Dr. Raniji?  Another nickname? 😆
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

Lol.  I haven't watched in slow motion - I promise!  Part of the reason I like BBAT is that they pay a lot of attention to detail.  Sometimes you can see it in the cinematography as well.   I think I'm noticing the body double more thought because we know Nivedita hurt her foot so every time they show Runjhun walking I pay more attention.

@the orange.  I believe the ring that Nivedita wears on the show is her actual engagement ring but I was referring to the bulky ring you see Runjhun wearing in the photo from her engagement.  When the kid hands Runjhun the picture, you see 1/2 of it and in it Runjhun has her head covered with her sari and her hand is raised with the ring on it.  I think this was Abhigyaan's ring which she gives back when they break the engagement after Guddu touches Runjhun in the room above the carom club.

Edit: Dr. Raniji?  Another nickname? 😆

yes rani..its abhigyaans ring..must be photo from their engagement..