Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Chapter 1 Was Great. I Like Your FF The Most. (:

Thanks a lot dear...really humbled by your appreciation πŸ˜³ I hope you will enjoy this one too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hey tanzie...beautifl wrk ...asm i mst say...tho i m nw hr i av rd ur ff d beautiful strangr bfr...πŸ˜›..so abhay savs pia??...its pia rite...??lvd d intro n lukng 4wrd as 2 hw d story of our epic jodi unfolds...lv ur gftd writng skils...findng aryans char also ntrstng...so pia gtng married 2 jai bt nt cnvncd...hmmm...lovng it thoroly...hope abhiya lv story starts soon...waitng eagrly 4 ur updates...cn u plz pm me??...lov u loadsss...πŸ˜ƒp.s.i hope shrish n heena di dnt kl me 4 cmntng b4 dm...hehehe...πŸ˜ƒlolzzz...πŸ˜‰

Thanks dear. whats your name? seems like you'r very familiar with the forum as you have read my other FF as well πŸ˜†
and thanks a lot for all the appreciation. my readers are my inspiration and make me try to write better things πŸ˜Š Aryan is a very nice character, unlike Abhay he's not rude. Heena and Shrish wont mind coz they have their own competition and they know when to strike πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abhay4piya

Oh my...!!! wht an ff..😲...i was totally lost into it..😳..really marvellous jobπŸ‘...abhay is just like sid in the ff...hungry n ready for prey..πŸ˜†..good one..eager to know how he will fall for her..continue soon n thnx for pm..😊..keep pm-ing me..

Thanku. no Abhay is not like Sid. But he's not a full veg vampire. He drinks human blood and not necessarily by killing them. he's not evil πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

omg omg omg omg
tanzie man u r superb gal!!... thanks a lot darling πŸ€—
rocking start...update was fabulous, fantastic, mindblowing, awesome
d way u av written it ...i m speechless, it was like i was watching a perfect episode... thanku...thanku...thanku πŸ˜³
poor pia!!😭
i m still wondering wat happened at sudden dat she left her home n reached  dat cliff...??? will know in next chpt and to clear all the confusion..no rape.. ok?
bt d way u av defined dat particular scene where abhay saved pia...dat was mesmerizing... glad you liked it... i spent hours on writing that particular scene πŸ˜³
cn't wait for d nxt part...plsss update soon
n tanzie u always keep so suspense just like abhay, dats y i always put so many questions just like paπŸ˜†  hahahah...well said...me and suspense comes in same package πŸ˜› so in my story jhelo suspense...

love u n a big hug to uπŸ€— same to you darls 

btw, I need suggestion for who should be Arman? go to page 1...think and tell me...same goes for Shrish... πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow tanzie awesome update .U r superb gal.I mean somebody raped her or wht?Ohh tht's gud Abhay saved Pia & she is already pulling him 2wards her.Poor Pia his mama & all r so bad wht happened 2 her cant wait 4 more now update soon.Now u have 2 handle 2 FFs dear.Jaldi update karo I cant waitπŸ˜†

Luv uπŸ€—

Thanks a lot Shrish...your appreciation means a lot to me πŸ€— 'no rape' ...she was attacked...how and why...will clear on next chapt... it's tough to handle both but im loving it... i love the new one im writing and enjoying it... this is my promise that the 2nd FF will ve more hawtt...romantic...dark and dangerous πŸ˜‰
πŸ€—
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my name s nidhi...n ya ...u r rite...m quite familiar wd d forum...bt ws nt a membr b4...😊
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY TANZIπŸ˜ƒ
AWESOME UPDATE DEARπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
AS U TOLD JAY N PIA ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT  I THOUGHT KI I WILL NOT READ THIS PART...BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ME...I THINKMUJE KAHI NA KAHI LAGA KI TU MERA TOUTURE SE DAR GAYI HOGI AUR ABHIYA PART UPDATE HOGA...I REALLY HAPPY KI TUNE DONO KI SAGAIE NAHI KI...AS U KNOW NA I HATE JAY AS HE IS AYING  BETW ABHIYA...
POOR PIA😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
OMG PIA TRIED TO SUICIDE...THNK GOD ABHAY SAVED HER...
PLZ UPDATE SOON HAA...N DONT FORGET TO PM ME HAA...
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV U
SUNITA

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Wow..Tanzie...

u are an awesome writer...1st chapter was mindblowing...
update soon...

Thanks Seli πŸ€— will update as soon as possible...now I have to write 2 FFs so meri halat kharab ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sanjha

HEY TANZIE ... i  must say thar u r a amazing writerπŸ‘...  from where u get all this ideas yar... fantastic storyπŸ‘πŸΌ... so, the story begins with a tragedy...  waiting for d nxt...

luv 
SANJHA😊

Thanks so much Sanjha πŸ˜³ story begins with tragedy... yea πŸ˜† glad you liked it... next cht wont be tragedy... so dont wry πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum dr...

chapter is superb...
is dat girl pia??
n who raped her???
cont soon

Offcourse that was Piya and no rape πŸ˜• just someone attacked her... will see the whole picture next update πŸ˜³