Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update dear ,piya is getting abhay "s dream 😍 olala nice ...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear!!!!!

pia's dream sequence was so hottt...

Pia is coming closer to the truth...hope pia dsnt hate abhay after getting to know the truth..

Waiting for aryan's birthday celebrations... plzz continue soon

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg tanzie!!!...it was mind blowing⭐️...awesome update🤗..i sooo luved it...d dream was so romantic☺️😳...n piya's kiss...i luved that part😳...m so happy that abhiya   started feeling 4 each other openly😊...their part was super cool⭐️...unfair tanzie u stopped when aryan entered😒...well m looking forward 4 aryan's birthday...hope there will be more scenes of aryan n peehu😳...alina helped aryan...it was so cute of her🤗...at last...miss.Holmes on action hun...poor abhay😆😆..update soon ...m waiting eagerly...since d next chapter is gonna be aryan's birthday...i can't wait😳...Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tanzie..my jaan...awesome update..loved it to the cxore..i was waitinf for you to update this FF..finally..u did it...

aww..piya kissed abhay..so sweet..i loved it..and alina saved aryan..she is really falling for him...

abhay and piya are connected..abhay can feel whatever she is thinking..and the dream was so romantic and passionate...loved it...abhay felt that too...

now piya thinking abt vampys...guess..detective piya is back in business...update soon..thanks for pm...
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update

thanx for pm
Arians thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 part dear
thnx for pm
cont soon

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Piya's dream about Abhay was super cute and romantic! 😳 Piya has got the hint that Abhay maybe a vampire! 😲 I hope Abhay-Piya-Aryan do end up celebrating Aryan's birthday, I'm super excited about that! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay -Piyz's blood connection is too deep I guess . Well done with that part Tanzie. Aryan Alina part was nice and sweet.. Deepu aunty won't change, dayan aurath. Aryan is back home. How sweet of him to call Piyaa on entering. Enjoyed it Tanz. Cntnu soon
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh Tanzie.. It was an amazing update..😊

Pia and Abhay are really too good.. Especially Abhay the way he is enjoying Pia's thoughts.😈. Mischeivious.. Poor Pia..😳

Alina is falling for Aryan?? OMG.. What will Aryan do now?? 😲
But Pia understanding a vampire through TRUE BLOOD series?? Nice but still i felt like laughing.! 🤣

Hope Pia will accept the truth!!😛
So next is celebration for Aryan??? Will Alina be there?? Or you planning Peehu to call Aryan to wish for him or will she just wish him herself??😳

Thanks for the PM dear!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanzie fantastic update.

Dreaming Abhay well I was expecting that.
Alina falling for Aryan. UInexpected.

Woo hoo cloise to the truth Pia is.

Looking forward to Aryan's Birthday.
👏