Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww nice update dear..abhay is so caring..:)
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanzie sorry for the late reply I am really dying at my work place but ur FF was superb update soon. Next time lamba comment dungi promise. bye
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=ANTARA-2244]Edited=>πŸ˜†

Abhay changed Piya's dress!!!!!!!!! 😳  He's eyes was closed, ok? Embarrassed
Abhay was feeling Piya's skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 That he can't stop πŸ˜†
Piya was also feeling something!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ Resisting Abhay...nah.. impossible πŸ˜‰
U r soon going to be da 'Best Romance-Writer',m telling u!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘  Awww darling... i donno what to say...thank you... I just try to feel what I write...that's it Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! I'm so glad Abhay saved and healed Piya! I felt really bad that Piya plans to leave Abhay and Aryan soon! I'm glad that Piya is a self-respecting individual who doesn't want to rely on anyone but her not living in that house would make their house empty and Abhay and Aryan's lives would be lonely again! I felt sorry for Aryan, poor guy is still in love with his wife despite her leaving him! And Abhay is so sweet to have bought Piya's property back for her! I hope somehow Abhay and Aryan stop Piya from leaving the house! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊

Thanks dear 😳 She has to... it's destiny and they will meet again. That's why the FF name is till the end of time. they will be separated and meet again...Smile She is self-dependent like Piya Jaiswal used to be in the show πŸ˜† time to feel more sorry for Aryan thn Ouch but don't judge his wife till now... you guys will see her very soon and thn you will understand why she left him. will update next saturday...abhi beautiful stranger update bhi baki hai 😳

Originally posted by: luvd

Wow tanzie its awsome.abhay himself dnt want to let piya go...aryan is married bt c left...aww...feeling sad 4 him.abhay has got feelings 4 piya thats gr8 n nw they know deepanita is a werewolf.its superb dear.it has become one of my fav ff.continue soon.
With love
srija.

Thanks Srija 😊  Aryan's wife will give a guest appearance soon πŸ˜† Now mission werewolves vs vampires will come soon... thanks a lot for the compliments dear... will update nxt sat maybe.. till thn not possible

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow really nice update. love the way abhay is losing himselfπŸ˜‰

Thanks Dishu...it's just the beginning... wait and watch πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: prerna26

Awesome Update!!!⭐️⭐️ thanks 😳
I hate Dipannita
🀒, she treats Alina like dirt...she should get the same treatment! she will and her daughter will give it along with aryan and Abhay πŸ˜†. Pia-Aryan's convo was nice 😊and i think Abhay won't let her go.Oh so Aryan is a married man.😲Feeling bad for Aryan, Peehu left him.πŸ˜” It's a shocker isnt it? that's why the chpaters name is unexpected...well you will see his wife soon SmileAbhay  cares a lot about her😊 . he does and it's just the beginnng πŸ˜‰ Loved Aryan's dialogue" I'm at a party hosted by Prabeen Jaiswal. I just met his business partner. A woman who seemed to have used all lipsticks available in ManaliπŸ˜†πŸ€£ and she's a werewolf!! Will give info soon". thanks.. it came into my mind... lipstick chudail's identity in aryan's style πŸ˜ƒ Continue soon. I enjoy reading this FF of yours😊.Good Luck!πŸ‘πŸΌ and thanks a lot for PM.πŸ˜ƒ you are most welcome dear and thanks for liking, reading and commenting 😳 

@Red, answer

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Wow..😳
Abhay and Piya part was Amazing...😍Abhay changed Piya's wet clothes...☺️ His eyes were closed Seli..don't be so happy πŸ˜›..he's a gentleman 😳

A woman who seemed to have used all lipsticks available in Manali
🀣🀣 
Intro of Lipstick chudail in Aryan style πŸ˜†
update soon...πŸ‘πŸ€— next week 😊

🀣

Originally posted by: piya_abhay_love

awsome update...

thanx for pm

Thank you 😊

Originally posted by: priya.1

awesome update tanzie!!!!!!πŸ‘

really liked that abhay didnt want pia to leave him n go away... & i specially last line whr aryan says the lady has used all the lipstick available in manali🀣... that was superb dear!!!!

Thanks Priya...glad you liked the update. Aryan is funny and next update you will know how he flirted with Deepu πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Tanzie wonderful update loved aryan caring fo pia and their convo it was cute dipu kab frame me enter hui ? And yes start their love track soon thanx for pm

Thanks Rashu 😳 Deepu pehle si thi...2nd update pe I wrote that it was deepu and prabeen who tried to kill Piya. read the 2nd and 3rd chpt...things will be cleared dear 😳 their love track is at on and off... πŸ˜‰