ffabulous
amazing
continue soon
plz pm me
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey tanzieπŸ˜ƒ
awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
loved abhiya scene...omg that was super duper hot...abhay in towel☺️...omg...
loved aryan n pia's friendship...
dont tell that aryan is falling for pia...no this cant be happening...otherwise abhay n aryan's bond will break.n i dont want that...plz...
hoping for more abhiya scene in coming update...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update tanzie...πŸ‘
sorry for late comment...actually i read it the very moment u updated...but ws unable to camment...πŸ˜•
Dear this is one of m fav8 ff...😊
coming to the topic...though the entire part was awsum but i liked that part most...where pia was in abhay's room and abhay wrapped in a towel...the moment was intence...and ohh  abhay is failing to resist his attraction towars pia...m so loving it...😳.and afterall it has to b like this...πŸ˜‰

and that line of abhay...illegal ares...πŸ˜† too naughty...πŸ˜‰

m loving pia ariyan bond...😳 aryan is so sweet and cute...and i think now aryan will try to bring abhiya together...πŸ˜›

dear update soon...desparately waiting for more abhiya romance...😳

T.c. love u...πŸ€—

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc dr... i liked d way abhay feel jelous n care 4 pia... lived d abhay room scene... n i hope abhay will be cool with pia soon... cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...

Thanks Akshi dear... well as you can see the heat growing πŸ˜‰ Abhay's mood will swing like a pendulum as usual   he will fall and again try to hate Piya and finally he will surrender πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rayrose

wow! awsome update!
what an appreciable post.

thanx 4 the pm...

Thanks Rose πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: prerna26

Wow nice update...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š Loved Pia-Aryan's blooming friendship...❀️ Thanks a lot Prerna πŸ€—Aryan is really very nice, friendly and funny tooπŸ˜ƒ.He is jaan of this FF...He truly is πŸ˜† sadu Raichand is to spoil your mood and Aryan is to cheer u up πŸ˜‰ Abhay won't be able to resist Pia for long...Both of them are getting attracted to each other and it will be difficult for them to ignore each other...sure he will soon πŸ˜‰ OMG, he(Abhay) is jealous of Aryan...πŸ˜† He felt guilty for it.. its that he cant pass the time wid Piya which aryan can.. he cant hav brkfast wid her and these things r disturbing him... making him frustrated This one(FF) is fast becoming one of my favourites...❀️awww...thanks a lot dear...that's a huge complement πŸ˜³Precap sounds interesting...Thanks a lot for PM.Eagerly waiting for next update.Continue soon I will as soon as I can...maybe thursday 😳...Good Luck!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Black, ans dear

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow lovely update tanzie. love abhay's care for pia and just loved his dialogue of illegal territory

Thanks a lot Dishu... yaha Sid nehi haina so I need someone to deliver the one liners to add some tadka in the ff πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Tanzie wonderful update yaar so abhay pia have started feeling love for each other thanx for pm

Thanks a lot Rashu πŸ˜³ It's just the beginning... age age dekho hota hai kya πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Tanzie...Awesome update...

Abhay and Piya are getting really attracted to each other...update soon...and thanxx for the pm...

Thanks Seli πŸ€— It's just the beginning... πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Bloody Brilliant. ABHAY IN TOWEL.DROOLING. RUDE ABHAy.😑

I want a hot apology. update soon.

πŸ€— Snig, apology? 😲 From when did Abhay Raichand do apologies? πŸ˜† but Piya Jaiswal knows too well to make her way from Abhay Sadu Raichand... wait and watch πŸ˜‰

Thanks Prati πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Awesome update 

Loved it Thanks Pari πŸ˜³
I hope Abhiya will be together soon Not so soon but things will bring them closer πŸ˜³
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Originally posted by: priya.1

Tanzie it was awsome!!!! I guess aryan is surely gonna do something n nt let pia go...Waiting for the next part & thnx for the pm

Thanks a lot Priya πŸ˜Š Aryan aoores Piya and he will surely do whatever he thinks is best for her πŸ˜³