Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

wowww finally u did itπŸ‘
 thanx alot tanzie...title is super good darlingπŸ‘πŸ‘ one cn feel d eternal love n power of d story

ok character sketch is totally rocking!!
abhay n aryan- power packed!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pia engaged to jay khurana...this one is reli special to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...looking forward dat how wl abhay enter in this story n how wl destiny bring then togther , indirectly how wl u bring them together...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
armaan, amby n misha -quite xcited abt their roles also, coz guessess r nt going to work here i m sure..πŸ˜‰
awesome start tanzie...n pia is a law student , so is this educational qualifiaction of her going to play part in this story??
n jay-pia wedding announcement, wat abt abhay-pia wedding??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

luv u n a bear hug to uπŸ€—

Heena, dont behave like Piya...itne ques and assumptions ek saath πŸ€£ finally i did it...yeap... lazy me πŸ˜† Power -packet is not full-filled...more to come πŸ˜‰ Im sure you will love Armaan πŸ˜† about Amby... i hope you like her too coz without the fashion diva thing.. she has some similarities with me πŸ˜† 
you'r right...guess are not going to work...you know how much i love suspense πŸ˜‰about wedding... No comments... stay tuned πŸ˜‰
and thanks a lot for liking my dear πŸ€— i really like this title so changed it from the last one πŸ˜³
luv u loads... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

hey wow nice character sketch.Superb aate hi Abhiya ki love stpry mai jeh naam ka obstacle but dont worry I know tum iss obstacle ko ache se nikalogi nahi toh main tumhe tumhare FF se hi bahar nikal doongi hahaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£.Gud start.Plzz continue jaldi cant wait

Luv uπŸ€—

Thanks Shrish πŸ˜³ Hey, don't talk about Jeh like this ok? me to ek werewolf transformation ke promo se hi Jeh per lattu ho gayi hu πŸ˜ RD did a superbbb job...πŸ‘ but pata nehi show me yeh dekhne ko milegi yea baki promo ki tarah yeh bhi πŸ˜• and in this FF Jeh is a very imp work so you have to tolerate him darling...but dont worry...Abhiya in the end πŸ˜‰ will update chpt 1 tomorrow...luv u tooo dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

Wow Tanzie...😊

That is so nice concept... πŸ‘πŸΌAnother treat as your new FF is on the way after your last amazing FF.. Good...πŸ₯³Thanks a lot Sweta πŸ˜³
You said Jeh and Piya marriage announcement... Yaar unki shaadi to nahi hogi na??πŸ˜• wait and watch... kya yaar Jeh aur Piya ki engagement kya kerwa di... sab mere upar tut pade hai πŸ€£
Well I know It's Abhiya's love story so I know very well you won't separate them at any cost...😊 Bingo πŸ˜‰
So waiting for your amazing FF... πŸ˜Š thanks a lot dear... you'r 1 of my loyal readers...luv u for that πŸ€—
Update soon...πŸ˜ƒ friday πŸ˜ƒ
Lots of love❀️
SwetaπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

of course we r gonna like it...update it asap...I will be updating mine today hopefullyπŸ˜†

Thanks Puja...me waiting for your update πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Eowyn

The character sketch is awesome Tanzie...

Lots of interesting people...
Waiting for the story to start...😊

Thanks a lot Nidha πŸ˜³
will update on Friday InshAllah πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Rozy77

hi tanzie😊 Hey Rozy πŸ˜³

nice character sketchπŸ‘πŸΌ  thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
im already in love wid abhay's characterπŸ˜³πŸ˜† n again pia, sounds adorable😳 Itni jaldi Abhay se pyaar πŸ˜† yea this Piya is like Piya jaiswal from the show πŸ˜³
the others seem interesting n especially armaan caught my attentionπŸ˜³πŸ˜† haha... yeap ur gonna love Arman... πŸ˜‰
im definately gona read this coz ur a fantastic writerπŸ‘ thanks a lot... im  truly humbled...i just try to write and you ppl are my inspiration πŸ˜³
thanks for the pm n will be waiting for the 1st part
take care dearπŸ€— take care too dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: sunu123

HEY TANZIπŸ˜ƒ

WOW YAAR ONE MORE FFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
AWESOME CHARACTER SKETCH  YAARπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
HEY ISS JAY NAAM KE OBSTACLE KO TUM JALDI NIKAL DENA WARNA PATA HAI HUM KYA KYA KAR SAKTE HAIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
PLZ UPDATE SOON
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV UπŸ€—
SUNITA

aree yaar... dont kill me for Jeh and Piya's engagement guys πŸ€£ Jeh is very imp character in this FF and im sure you will like him... hope you do enjoy this one as well Sunita... thanks for being with me and liking my writing πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

I didn't get a chance to read your first ff but I can guess that it must have been awesome coz I super loved the intro of this 2nd ff. Waiting for the update and plz add me in your pm list. Wishing you all the best.. πŸ€—

Aww thanks a lot dear πŸ˜³ I added you in my buddy list... will update soon and i hope you will like it πŸ˜³ and welcome to my page πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome character sketch! The story seems different, can't wait to read it! Eagerly waiting for the first update! Please add me to the PM list. Thanks! Continue soon 😊

Thanks Deepi... it's different from the first oe.. will PM you for sure... πŸ˜³ and hope you  will like this one as well πŸ€—
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cherecterscetch was awsum...
i loved it...
cont soon