Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome update Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
sorry for commenting late no problem πŸ€—
so abhay is already irritated we know its just a startπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i hope they will soon fall in love with each other  off course he will πŸ˜³
eager to know about the mystery girl im eager to tell abt her but not now πŸ˜‰
i hope aryan and pia's bonding will be brothe sister type and not romantic Lets see...can't promise anything πŸ˜†
coming chapter's name sounds interesting πŸ˜‰ it is πŸ˜‰
thanks for pm and update soon

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

Lovely update... Thanks dear πŸ˜Š
Abhay is really concerned about piya...
Waiting for Abhay-Piya love to start... it will soon πŸ˜³
Who is the mystery girl????...
Aryan character is confusing... Aryan is very sweet and you will know about the mystery girl soon πŸ˜‰
Is he feeling love for piya or a brother sister relationship... well...wait...you will know πŸ˜‰
Okay the update was really good... glad you liked it πŸ˜³
Love both Ur ffs...
Sorry for d late reply... thanks soo much dear... i know you were outside... but you still read them...so sweet of you πŸ€—
Thanx for the pm...
Continue soon...
Love u...
Renuka... 😊 😊 😊

sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tanziπŸ˜ƒ
sorry for late comment...
awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
i loved how abhay took care of pia...
loved alina n jay's bonding...
omg gaurav is jay's brother...dont tell khurrnnas r werewolf...
lookinf forward for abhiya scene...
plz update soon
hav anice day
luv u
sunita

Originally posted by: sunu123

hey tanziπŸ˜ƒ

sorry for late comment... No problem dear πŸ˜Š
awesome update dearπŸ‘...
i loved how abhay took care of pia... glad you liked it πŸ˜³
loved alina n jay's bonding... 
omg gaurav is jay's brother...dont tell khurrnnas r werewolf... off course they are wolves... otherwise kaise hoga.. kate ki takkar πŸ˜‰
lookinf forward for abhiya scene... will come very soon πŸ˜†
plz update soon
hav anice day
luv u
sunita

alicia212 thumbnail
I really like this story plz update soon
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

πŸ˜† you are soo funny gal!!thanks for the comments and hope you read chpt 5 before i post chpt 6 πŸ˜† Next time long comments must ok? im ready to get bored πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† IKR !!! πŸ˜‰
Ya sure..I am going to reserve now. I will read this evening and then unreserve the post by a long comment. Till then, don't post next chapter ! 🀣 🀣
-Chinky- thumbnail

Res πŸ˜†

EDITED
Hey Tanzie, ryt ?
Got to know your name from one of the comments.. 😳
Beautiful update yaar.. Amazingly described each and every part.

"Abhay was determined to compel only the doctor but ended up compelling 2 ward boys, 1 doctor and 1 nurse." Yeh abhay kabhi sudhrega nahi. Par koi baat nahi. Piya ke liye kuch bhi ! πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣

Haha..poor doctor,! got hipnotised by abhay and worked like a robot... pehle hi chup chap apna kaam karta toh kya bigad jata ! πŸ˜†

"I'm terrible about dealing with girls so you will take care of her until she's here." come on abhay ! Just penetrate your eyes into theirs and the work is done ! 🀣 the girls will also get hipnotised without any therapy. πŸ˜†

"yea..cause girl's are always ready to DEAL with you for whatever it is!! so you don't have to do anything!!" bingo aryan ! Great minds think alike.. πŸ€—
I am with you yaar.. Yeh sadu raichand ko thoda thoda apna brain transplant bhi kiya karo.. πŸ˜‰

I loved jay-allina bond. The way they care about each other is adorable ! But are they all wolves ? 😲 So finally piya is back to her senses and saw her angel !! Waiting for this only.. He pulled her close to him and she felt safe ! Awww.. 😍

" Abhay was speechless with the rail of questions. This is exactly why he likes to stay away from human, they talk too much. She's been conscious for nearly 5 minutes and asking so many questions already!!" hahahaha.. abhay, tum piya ko nahi jante kya ?? Number of questions asked by her in one min is more than a normal human's pulse rate.. 🀣 🀣

"The eyes and the words don't match at all. The softer the eyes, harsher the words!!" I so loved these two lines.. ❀️

Lol..aryan jan muj ke late kar raha hai sayad ! Love him for this.. Par bechara pitne wala hai abhay se 🀣 Oh gosh..the same girl on phone ! What a mystery yaar. I hope in the next chapter,you replace "the female voice" by her name ! πŸ˜›
Loved the way abhay carried piya in his arms to her room and took care of her.. He is falling for her. He has to, or else we will smash his head. πŸ˜†

"Kya musibat apne sar le liya maine!!"
it was damn good yaar 🀣 🀣 aage aage dekho abhay, humari piya kaise tumhari band bajati hai πŸ˜†

"temptation !" sounds very tempting πŸ˜‰
As I have already read and commented, you are allowed to post 6th chapter !
I order you to do it at the earliest. 🀣 🀣
And sorry for such a TINY comment. I promise to make a longer one the next time..πŸ˜†
Love you hun.. πŸ€—
Edited by Chinky_RPattz - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

πŸ˜† IKR !!! πŸ˜‰
Ya sure..I am going to reserve now. I will read this evening and then unreserve the post by a long comment. Till then, don't post next chapter ! 🀣 🀣

🀣 You are again too late... i was going to RES my post for next update... ok fine i will wait for you πŸ˜› do comment...i will reply it and then i will res πŸ˜†
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

🀣 You are again too late... i was going to RES my post for next update... ok fine i will wait for you πŸ˜› do comment...i will reply it and then i will res πŸ˜†

omg !! You took it seriously ??😲
so sweet of you yaar..but I was just kidding ! God ! Mujhe pitwana chahti ho kya ? Ur ff readers will surely throw chappals and rotten eggs at me if I am the cause for the delay in update πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Dont take it seriously hun afterwards.. Anyways, I have unreserved the post. Before u read, keep a disprin tablet near you for u r going to get a severe headache .
🀣

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

Res πŸ˜†

First of all... I read the warning later πŸ€£

EDITED
Hey Tanzie, ryt ? yeap... should I call you Chinky or something else? πŸ˜³
Got to know your name from one of the comments.. 😳
Beautiful update yaar.. Amazingly described each and every part. Thanks a lot... im glad you liked it πŸ˜³

"Abhay was determined to compel only the doctor but ended up compelling 2 ward boys, 1 doctor and 1 nurse." Yeh abhay kabhi sudhrega nahi. Par koi baat nahi. Piya ke liye kuch bhi ! πŸ‘πŸΌ 🀣 this is just starting πŸ˜‰

Haha..poor doctor,! got hipnotised by abhay and worked like a robot... pehle hi chup chap apna kaam karta toh kya bigad jata ! πŸ˜† Phir bhi kya kare... he cant remember any of them na... πŸ˜›

"I'm terrible about dealing with girls so you will take care of her until she's here." come on abhay ! Just penetrate your eyes into theirs and the work is done ! 🀣 the girls will also get hipnotised without any therapy. πŸ˜† no need to do anything... his eyes will do all the work πŸ˜

"yea..cause girl's are always ready to DEAL with you for whatever it is!! so you don't have to do anything!!" bingo aryan ! Great minds think alike.. πŸ€— πŸ˜†
I am with you yaar.. Yeh sadu raichand ko thoda thoda apna brain transplant bhi kiya karo.. πŸ˜‰

I loved jay-allina bond. The way they care about each other is adorable ! But are they all wolves ? 😲 So finally piya is back to her senses and saw her angel !! Waiting for this only.. He pulled her close to him and she felt safe ! Awww.. 😍 Yeap... wolves just as the show πŸ˜‰

" Abhay was speechless with the rail of questions. This is exactly why he likes to stay away from human, they talk too much. She's been conscious for nearly 5 minutes and asking so many questions already!!" hahahaha.. abhay, tum piya ko nahi jante kya ?? Number of questions asked by her in one min is more than a normal human's pulse rate.. 🀣 🀣 you are too funny and did I mention I love your comments πŸ˜³

"The eyes and the words don't match at all. The softer the eyes, harsher the words!!" I so loved these two lines.. ❀️ Thanku so much πŸ˜³

Lol..aryan jan muj ke late kar raha hai sayad ! Love him for this.. Par bechara pitne wala hai abhay se 🀣 Oh gosh..the same girl on phone ! What a mystery yaar. I hope in the next chapter,you replace "the female voice" by her  name ! πŸ˜› Sorry... i'm afraid you have to wait πŸ˜› and Abhay will bash Aryan right, left and center for being last though it wasn't intentional πŸ˜³
Loved the way abhay carried piya in his arms to her room and took care of her.. He is falling for her. He has to, or else we will smash his head. πŸ˜† 

"Kya musibat apne sar le liya maine!!"
it was damn good yaar 🀣 🀣 aage aage dekho abhay, humari piya kaise tumhari band bajati hai πŸ˜†  yes... i love it when Piya abhay ki band bajati hai... sabka band bajane ki theka Abhay ne akele jo liya hai πŸ€£

"temptation !" sounds very tempting πŸ˜‰
As I have already read and commented, you are allowed to post 6th chapter !
I order you to do it at the earliest. 🀣 🀣 Thanks for the permission πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
And sorry for such a TINY comment. I promise to make a longer one the next time..πŸ˜†
Love you hun.. πŸ€— I would be hpy to write an essay in return as well...no worries... luv u too dear πŸ€—

@Black, Ans πŸ˜ƒ