Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of August 8th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ok guys i am really sorry for not updating but no computer and excessive amount of work in hospital was just driving me crazy so from today i will be doing update till the show ends...

Rukmi stop deep from giving injection and brings Kamal and Chanchel in the room too

Rukmi tells them this is poison and she will not listen she wants a conformation

BT is angry to hear about rukmis condition and tells her to give the injection

Rukmi tells BT to call the doctor and Kamal agrees so they can shut rukmis mouth

BT calls and doctor says because deep said ranveer did not eat i did tell him to give protein injection and BT tells her what doctor said but Rukmi still does not believe

Rukmi tells deep if it is protein injection give it to chanchel or to BT and deep and chanchel are socked or even me because it wont harm if its just protein

ranveer slaps rukmi and deep and chanchel are relieved and says why are you blaming my brother you are only here till Govinds birthday behave yourself and rukmi is shocked

3 evils are happy they are safe and they think to be cautious till govinds birthday

rukmi and ranveer meet and rukmi tries to say sorrry and that she is not finding the evidence to show who is right and wrong but...ranveer says i know and rukmi is confused and sees deep and says to rukmi you are only here till govinds birthday so just take care of him nothing else and hearing this rukmi is more confused when he says then i will send you out of this house myself and tells deep to take him away from her and rukmi pray to god to save ranveer form deep

ranveer tells deep that he didnt like rukmi blaming him and after rukmi goes he needs to give his attention to govind so he is going to ask BT to give the whole property to him and he needs his help Deep is so happy he says i will do whatever BT tells me but i cant ask him for it and ranveer says i will tell him you just need to come with me and they go and ranveer explains to BT how he needs more time to give govind as he will be both parent of govind once rukmi leaves and BT disagrees first but agrees as ranveer pleads him for his happiness and both deep and ranveer hug as deep has big smile on his face where ranveer shows revenge face

3 evils celebrate hearing this and are happy they dont need to kill no one for this

rukmi waits for ranveer in the room as she thinks she will convince ranveer to let her stay as servant but she will not leave this haveli when both of their lives are in danger

ranveer comes in the room and rukmi tells him to let her stay here as servant and ranveer locks the door and hold rukmis folded hand and says you dont need to prove your truth and love to me anymore and rukmi looks confused and show ends on ranveer...

Tomorrow: ranveer tells rukmi she does not need to prove herself as he remembers everything and they both hug...(O0o0o0o i cant wait till tomorrow)

P.S. sorry one more time guys for bailing out with out notice but like i said i had no access...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saharabdulwali thumbnail
i am going crazy from tonight 
kamkailash thumbnail
superb. But definitely i miss bu next week(especially rukmi and ranveer)
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update...I will miss u and ur updates from next week...😔
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaaay .. I was missing you , glad to have you back
ziddiladki thumbnail
aww you gusy i feel so loved gald to do it i love doing updates but i trully am sorry for the trouble it was just very hard for me... anywayz thank you all for understanding :)
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ziddi , great update , n wowww , this is just excellent . I'm so happy , Ranveer got his memory back. Finally !