Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear thanx for the pm how can u say dat i m not interested of course m love this song...actually i dint see whole vm will see and comment...but i must say jitna dekha awsum hai😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carisma2

all three recent vm's are beautiful - ishq sufiyaana makes me cry.. it was beautiful - loved the fact that you put both female and male version in..

Thanks so much Cari...your comments means a lot to me ðŸ¤—
I love the male version of sufiyana so included it too... ðŸ˜³
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg jst saww the wole its beautiful yr...all scene which abhiya s best scene u used so perfect wid the song yr...i love the song alot when i firrst heard on piya...and the best part of vm is where u add male version of song...i love it...the whole vm is amzing and going to downlaod it for my mobile so dat i can watch every time...for me this song is my all time fav😳
ilove99 thumbnail
lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw when r u updating ur ff?Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw when r u updating ur ff?

Will do madam... till the end of time will be updated by tonight and beautiful stranger by sunday ðŸ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Will do madam... till the end of time will be updated by tonight and beautiful stranger by sunday ðŸ˜†

😭pehle stranger karo na!!end of time maine nahi padha plzzz😃😆

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

omg jst saww the wole its beautiful yr...all scene which abhiya s best scene u used so perfect wid the song yr...i love the song alot when i firrst heard on piya...and the best part of vm is where u add male version of song...i love it...the whole vm is amzing and going to downlaod it for my mobile so dat i can watch every time...for me this song is my all time fav😳

Awww thank you so much dear ðŸ¤—
I love the male version of this song so adding it was a must for me ðŸ˜³

😭pehle stranger karo na!!end of time maine nahi padha plzzz😃😆

To start kerdo ðŸ¤£ I have already written till the end half so i have to finish it by today... will update beautiful stranger as soon as possible...promise ðŸ˜³
ilove99 thumbnail
aree uske bahut saare chappies hogaye hain ...planning to do that when i'm free whole day

aree uske bahut saare chappies hogaye hain ...planning to do that when i'm free whole day

Ok baba... sunday se pehle will update... and only 13 chapters...wont take much time ðŸ˜†