zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome, update
loved it❤️❤️❤️

AmezingJuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tama ...simply supar yaar...
tu gr8 hai yaar...bohot achha storyline hai yaar...
keep it up dear...
babytweety thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bonu...amezing story...
ohh brij..yeck...
sumit so sweet of him.he cared her...ohhh...
someone_special thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tama sweety..muhaaa...dear.tu to cha gayi yaar
keep it up...lov that story...
HussainJuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tama...kya story hai yaar...
maza agaye...aur jannat bhi jaldi update karna yaar..
koi nehi to hum intezar kar rahe hai...
RockingHussain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tama supar ht yaar...kya story likka tune ...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...😕

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭

today i post another 2 part...

Part3

Next day...again Sumit went his house...

MC: "Beta..." made a sorry face but couldn't express himself...how helpless was he...

S: " Koi baat nehi chacha...Dad hai???"

MC: " Nehi beta...ajj shuha shuha kahi bahar gaya hai..kaha hai raat ko der se ayaenge..."

S: " Accha hai...Mian room me jata hoon...kuch lena hai..."

MC: " Beta nasta nehi kaoge...???"

S: " Nehi...chacha...Adis ne banayi thi...khake ayi hoon..."

He walked towards his room...though this girl..."After n8 she must be gone sumit...tu phir se usske ware me soch raha hai..."

At that moment...someone bumped into him...someone was a girl...was this girl she? ...he cough her wid his strong arms...he could see a fearful face...her eyes were closed in fear...how beautiful she is... "Sumit shut up" ...he again scold himself...but she looked so...innocent..maybe she was just 14-15...after some time she opened her eyes...OMG...what beautiful eyes...so depth...n soo much pain...could he read right...he stood her in her legs...

S: " Dekhke chala karo..warna bhi gir jati..." He said it sweetly...

She didn't answer...just looked down...he crossed her n walked towards his room...just few second after he looked back...n socked to see her condition...she didn't walk properly..barely she tried to take steps...very slowly tried to walk..her hands were supported the wall...n she put down her legs very shakily...again she tried to forward her legs..abt to fall...he just ran fast n cough her again...n picked up her..n went to his dad room...put her on bed...

S: " Kya huya hai tumhe...??" he didn't understand...

she kept mum...

S: " Kaha ja rahi thi...??" tried to understand...

but she didn't say anything...

S: " Kuch chahiye thi tumhe???" He tried to get his answer but she didn't answer...

S: " Kuch bologe nehi to main kyase samjhunga...???" almost shouted that time...

She jumped in fear... "Woh...wohhh... ka...kalll...unhooo nee..." couldn't finish...bit her lower lip...in pain...tried to control her sobs...tried to not let her tears down...but her tears flooded down rolled through her almost pale cheeks...

He closed his eyes in pain..n shame...his dad...did such thing wid this lil girl...how could he forgot...what he saw last night...that's why she couldn't walk...she was too young...she was almost 10 years young than him...n his dad...do such a fifthy thing...he couldn't face himself now...

S: " Bohot dard ho raha hai..???." he was question her...but his faced other side...wanted to not to face her...

she didn't answer just looked at him...till that day no one bother 4 her..he was the first person asked her abt how was she feel...

S: " Main doctor ko bula deta hoon..tum...baat kar lena ...main abhi jata hoon..."

he hurray went his room..n called doctor...took his necessaries...n went from their...n she looked at door..till he disappeared...from her views...

Next Part 3: Bellow

Edited by sukklover - 12 years ago