•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Nitin Kumar gave such a beautiful rendition of 'Chhaiyya Chhaiyya' today...⭐️ The variations that he brought in his rendition was mind-blowing!! 👏 This boy is just amazing - his voice, sur, diction, attitude, and the soul of singing is just too good! 👍🏼  And he even danced today 😆

Bless you beta... Love you! 😊

i completely agre with u he was very good but like previous week in lagan lagan lag gayi and now in chaiyya chaiyya key words mein thodi energy kam thi. lekin majal hai inke sur hil jaaye...wish he emphaisised more bringing energy to song rather than dancing...adnan bhai i think u mistook nitin for salman  for me he is most versatile singer on the show...loved todays endng kya jagayein le hain ...ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent singing Nitin...He needs to finish off his last words in the sentence.

Boy is super talented..

Wats up with Adnan saying Nitin sings only Sukhi's songs and that is how he is here 😲

Javed thanks for speaking up..Nitin has sung different singer's songs..He has proven versatality..and he is doing that with each episode..😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Adnan Sami has gone of his head...was tired of praising him week after week aur dhoond dhoond ke negative comments nikaal raha tha...

BLESS YOU Nitin...we are with you!!

absolutely amazing performance...
Please, please, please everyone vote for Nitin and Salman.  They are the 2 most versatile singers on the show and would hate to see them go.  They have such talent.  Don't let the good ones go.