Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

It stated off all well..then TRP made changes...
Still love the show
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aw he seems sweet. I loved his answers!
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he is amazing writer he is so true about barun intense eye and i am always curious to watch this serial when its promo came with a tagline nafrat paas aane na de aur mohbbat door jaane na de its sooo romantic
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
HEs so correct barun is such an apt choice his eyes , passion and magic  all  doublefoalds the fun of the show i even feel pairing sanaya with barun was a excellent choice because  they are one couple which complete each other , not just  in outlook but even with their gestures behaviour n expression.

hes tall suave hot  n cute with a very different  accent compared to the rest on tv .
she's gorgeous , dainty , pretty a delicate darling types so together they look just HAWTTT . actually if there is more i can say then hottt tts SARUN be its their friendship offscreen MAshAllah or their onscreen chemistry they are just BEAUTIFUL MASHALLAH and if i would put up this way SARUN ARE THE USP OF IPK ANDSTARPLUS ...

Just a piece of advice to mR writer toplease be focused on the track of arshi , U have da hoootest couple  , make best use of them by giving them proper scenes n focusing on arshi's love track . We want lovely scenes along the past misunderstandings to be cleared .

rest u guys r doing a great job IPKKND ROCKS /SARUN ROCKS/ ARSHI ROCKS !
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow
the way he write ipkknd is amazing

xxx
thnks for the article

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice article! Thanks for sharing!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is so true abt barun n his eyes, tfs tm
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The Theme Of IPKKND is what makes it distinct and Eye-catching for Everyone. I must say that Loads Of Shows have arrived and gone In the History, though the Magic which everyone sees in this Tale is Unparalleled with any Other Shows and it is really irrefutable. 
Plus, Barun is an Impeccable Choice for the Show, His Eyes Speaks all even when he doesn't utter a sole Word, his influential Eloquent Persona which is the Pillar Of IPK, and everything makes Captivating. 

Thanks for Sharing! Loved Reading It! (=
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice article - I like the answers...!! Thanks for sharing😳
Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice..his love for IPK and the characters he has created is so evident in this interview <3