Epi 395: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx for the update BB...m 1st 2day...lol...read ydays update 2day n posted comment in previous thread...hav a luk if u gt a chance...

dutta solving the paheli...no doubt he wil...n as predicted with naku's help...i thrt leela was keepin an eye on naku 2 ensure she dunt help bt ALAS she did...lol...u no wen roops screamed nahi bhao i thrt she was gna giv it away wer the name was bt she was worried bwt dutta ruining the designπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aw bechara dutta gives up easily...nw thts nt dutta is it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n haha baji's comment... "jung ke maidan se tu kab se bhagne laga aur voh bhi naku ko chor ke" dw baji...dutta can neva leave naku...by hook or by crook dutta wil find his name...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† with naku's help obvπŸ˜ƒ
ok 1 thing is proven...kishore failed 2 find his name in kala's mehndi hands thts y she wasnt eva his ghulam...LOL... n i wud love for dutta 2 say tht he dusnt wnt naku 2 b his ghulam bt 2 b equal 2 him...😳😳😳😳...so i was ryt...dutta's name on naku's left hand near her ring finger...thts the mst obv place...many ppl ryt the name der becos of the direct connection 2 the heart...😳😳😳😳
awww leela guessed naku mus hav helped n naku cutely says "maine nahi bola" finally the blushing bride gt a dialogue 2 say..LOL...n AS teasing naku tht her mehndi colour n face color r both red😳😳😳

oi hoi tasha scene in bedroom was awesome n romantic as always...dutta wntin 2 tke naku out!😳😳 n she agrees...thnk god she wasnt hesitant...mayb she duznt knw its called honeymoonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aww dutta bk 2 the zidd of hearing his name from her mouth...she did once say his name...wen introducing him 2 jagtap she sed "inka naam dutta sriram patil aur main..main nakusha" ...haha so duta being stubborn n m sure he wil gt his name out of her mouth...haha he didnt hav breakfast n leela teasing abt keeping a vrat...no doubt he has...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

precap---baji n AS 2 naku's rescue...lets see if she manages 2 say dutta...n wt idea AS gives herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aaah kala bk in actionπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• sumtyms it seems she onli talks big ...her actions fail 2 meet the demands of her big talksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyway lets c wt kala has in store for dutta

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
krishaa thumbnail

thanx bb loved the teasing and their conversation in their room please let naku take dutta name once atleast. thanx again for a lovely update.😊

Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I would have given anything to watch all this on screen...sigh!
ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow ...great epi..full of tasha romance
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the husband-wife moments between Tasha. Par yeh kya...Dutta phir se rooth gaya! He never gives a chance to Naku to become a roothi hui biwi. πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ksh...LOL...becos he already has 1...BAJI!!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Amazing updates. Exactly what I wanted to read and imagine! The description of the pooja, the nath, everything was just spot on :) Dutta's rootha hua Pati stance was just so cute...paves way for my Ukhana request, which I am pretty sure AS is going to go for...since then Naku will do it as part of the pooja and Dutta will be manaofied also :)
I wonder if we are going to get some sort of Antakshari as a lead up to that scene...gosh I think Maine Pyar Kiya the movie is haunting me while I am writing this post πŸ˜†
This whole week was an excellent break from the dhadam dhoom in Dutta's life; now looking forward to next week, the mini-moon with the honey and the entry of Kala's machinations :)

Love You BB and Team!
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I would have given anything to watch all this on screen...sigh!

Me too...my right arm to watch Mishal in these scenes on screen. 😭
Thanks BB.