Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
aw bb! as ever thank you soo much for this wonderful episode really loved it..and of course have to say a special thanks for your mention in the episode post. Thanking you..for giving us the opportunity to stay connected with our serial. Thanks!
Coming to the episode no words! wow..loved all the moments. Every time i read one of these episodes i fall more in love with Dutta Shri ram patil. Amazing character.

From the mehndi moment to the moment he has that moment with nakusha. One of the first highlights for me have to be baaji..and his dialouge about dutta already having been lost to naku!!
can just imagine duttas reaction at this point..love it.
And omg..i really never thought a man like dutta could be so romantic..i guess nakushas turned him to the romantic type.
Talks of honeymoon..??? The way he asked her if she was scared of being alone with him!! (just making  sure i guess..lol)
And my frav moment had to be duttas asking nakusha..to take his name..
Love this for dutta knows  this is something that nakusha is really not going to do yet still insists bless him he just wants to hear it from her the once.
hmm.. i don't see nakusha ever using the term dutta directly..i think she might use it indirectly but the way i see it is naku respects him immensity and its her way of displaying that respect/devotion for him.
In a way its a really traditional and old fashioned custom yet theres something really devotional about it sweet  even sacred. just changes there relationship in to so much more than the norm.and i'm sure even dutta knows all this yet stubborn toe woh hai.
i would love nakusha to have a conversation with dutta..and explain.to him.exactly why she doesn't address him with his name.
would be amazing to read..anyways looking forward to monday..!!
Jagruti

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Maine kaha tha na... hugs mein itna discrepancy mat lao... 
K kabhi kabhi Khatarnak bhi hota hai 

Aur aaj wohi hua na !!
Don ko Deewana hote dekh phirr gaya tha na Censor board ka dimag !!
Laga diya tha na episode ke screening per tala !!

Bade Sahab  Oss-K-Boond ne toh panchnama bhi nikala tha.

Phir kaise kaise humne maamle ko rafadafa kiya woh hum hi jaante hain!
Maamla sub-judice hone hi wala tha ki der raat ko bhaga-daudi kar ke arrest warrant rukwayi.

Shukar hai, RT ke wajeh se apan ka thoda-bahut Royal-ty ke saath jaan-pehchan hai, 
toh bas Yuv-Raj jee ke saamne ghutne tek diye aur kaam nikalwayi.

Warna socho!!!! Yahan se beghar hoke Monday raat tak apan log kaha bhatakte? kya karte?
Soch kar hi mere toh haath-paon thande hone lage the!!! 

Pann Oss-K-boond Sahab achche nikle... Dosti-diwas per doston ka dil nehi toda..
Akhir Khol hi di Tala...

Lekin!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! 
Us panchname mein bade tagde dafayen lagayi gayi hai lappy per... 

1. Dafa-E-463, Fraud: Dhoke se nafrat karne wala Dutta ko Baiko ke sardard ke bahane apne Aayi se Dhokadhadi karne pe uksane ka ilzaam. (ref. epi 391)

2. Dafa-E- 377, Un-natural offence: Roops ICU mein hai jaante huye bhi Dutta ko Naku ke bahon mein uljha ke rakhne ka ilzaam (ref. epi 390-395)

3. Dafa-E-420: Mehndi ke design mein aapna naam dhoonde ke liye Dutta se khullam-khulla cheating karwane ka ilzaam (ref.epi 395)

4. Dafa-E-505, Spreading Rumour:  Causing Public mischief by insinuating that the accident site has Ashes that could be of human origin. (ref. epi 392)

5. Dafa-E-339 to 348: Wrongfully confining Balu to his quarters and restraining his flow of speech. (ref. recent epis)

6. Dafa-E-403,404, 421, 423, 424: Attempt at misappropriation and wrongful disposition of RT's Raigadh dhanda and properties. (ref. epi 394)

7. Dafa-E-141 to 160, Offence against Public tranquility: Attempt to churaofy Zuby Dutta's Chain.

8. Dafa-E-Dosti: This section ran long and deep..onto several pages 
and dealt principally with forcefully keeping DuJi apart by adopting means like 
# snapping connection routes between the two with confiscation of mobile,
# denying DuJi hugs, 
# supplementing D-N hugs along with other Ahem...ahems... 
# Using Roops and Madhu to eat into Baji's Dutta-time,
# And the Ultimate...allowing Vat Poornima to overshadow friendship day.

Aaj toh maine jaise taise FIR darj hone se rok li. Pann aage ka guarantee main nehi degi. 
I hope you understand the gravity of the situation.

Worried,
Moontide

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moony , I loved the Bade Saab Oss-K-Boond  ka panchnama ,,

and Sahi kya ? RT ki Vajah se aaj arrest warrant rukwaya 🤣🤣🤣

Mere khayal se Chaand ki Kiran bhi  Oss -K Boond se Panchnama Rukwaa sakti thi ,,Uski Kiranom mein zyada Daam hai 

.. Kaash Ek updated Hug-O -Meter bhi Panchanama ke saath lagaya hota defense mein
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Maine kaha tha na... hugs mein itna discrepancy mat lao... 👍🏼LAge Raho Mein sath saath hoon
K kabhi kabhi Khatarnak bhi hota hai   Acha App hi ne kahan tha na ,,Mathe Se Gaal Tak pahunche hain ab jab age bada Toh Censor ki baat kartein hain😆

Aur aaj wohi hua na !!
Laga diya tha na episode ke screening per tala !!    🤣 Censor board ne dekha koi dekh nahin raha toh tala lagaya tha

Bade Sahab  Oss-K-Boond ne toh panchnama bhi nikala tha.🤣🤣Bekudi me sanaam

Maamla sub-judice hone hi wala tha ki der raat ko bhaga-daudi kar ke arrest warrant rukwayi. 🤣

Shukar hai, RT ke wajeh se apan ka thoda-bahut Royal-ty ke saath jaan-pehchan hai, 
toh bas Yuv-Raj jee ke saamne ghutne tek diye aur kaam nikalwayi. 🤣🤣RT Kush hua hoga na ?😆

Warna socho!!!! Yahan se beghar hoke Monday raat tak apan log kaha bhatakte? kya karte?
Soch kar hi mere toh haath-paon thande hone lage the!!!😆😆  kab  se kaha Akhri minute tak mat ruko paan nehi adaat hai na akhri sec tak Rukne ki ,, dekh panchnama bante bante ruk gaya 😆 

Pann Oss-K-boond Sahab achche nikle... Dosti-diwas per doston ka dil nehi toda..
Akhir Khol hi di Tala...  Such mein Dosti Diwas ka Acha tofa  Mila

1. Dafa-E-463, Fraud: Dhoke se nafrat karne wala Dutta ko Baiko ke sardard ke bahane apne Aayi se Dhokadhadi karne pe uksane ka ilzaam. (ref. epi 391) Yesh

2. Dafa-E- 377, Un-natural offence: Roops ICU mein hai jaante huye bhi Dutta ko Naku ke bahon mein uljha ke rakhne ka ilzaam (ref. epi 390-395)Yesh

3. Dafa-E-420: Mehndi ke design mein aapna naam dhoonde ke liye Dutta se khullam-khulla cheating karwane ka ilzaam (ref.epi 395)Yesh

4. Dafa-E-505, Spreading Rumour:  Causing Public mischief by insinuating that the accident site has Ashes that could be of human origin. (ref. epi 392)Yesh

5. Dafa-E-339 to 348: Wrongfully confining Balu to his quarters and restraining his flow of speech. (ref. recent epis)Yesh Yesh

6. Dafa-E-403,404, 421, 423, 424: Attempt at misappropriation and wrongful disposition of RT's Raigadh dhanda and properties. (ref. epi 394)  Wrongful Kaise I tght it was fair

7. Dafa-E-141 to 160, Offence against Public tranquility: Attempt to churaofy Zuby Dutta's Chain.,😕yeh kab hua

# denying DuJi hugs, 
# And the Ultimate...allowing Vat Poornima to overshadow friendship day.  agreed

Aaj toh maine jaise taise FIR darj hone se rok li. Pann aage ka guarantee main nehi degi. 
I hope you understand the gravity of the situation.🤣🤣🤣
Worried,
Moontide

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

I am shocked!!!!!!!! 😲
What are these rumours I hear????
"Gaddi aur Haddi ke raakh...bole toh powder"??????? 

Aur Powder ki Publicity ke liye Police!!!! 
Purely Propaganda I say 👎🏼

Per kuch aur bhi hai, jo mujhe pareshan kar raha hai.

Kuch paanch dino ke baad main Patil Niwas aayi thi. 
Shakuntala ji ne bulaya tha... Poornima ka details discuss karne. 
Chand kitne baje se chahiye, kitna Watt ka Poornima, e.t.c. Purely business meeting you know...

Pann Gate mein hi mujhe jo sunayee diya, had me all disturbed and needed to share it...
At first I had assumed it was the usual BG banter going on, but closer eavesdropping revealed something else...I give you the transcript:

BG 1: Toh Kiss ki sajish yeh??? 
BG 2: Jis Kiss-i ki bhi hai Tagda hai!!!! Bhau ka image ka toh waat lagake rakh diya!!!
Kale: Waat nehi re Mathre..Vat..Vat Poo...
BG 2: What? What?
Kaale: Bhau ABC Kya padhna shuru kiya tu toh angreji hi jharne laga!!!!!! 
            Bhau ko kitna bhi maska mar le, woh K se Kaale hi bolega...
BG 2:  Pann aajkal Bhau ka nehi...sirf Vahini ka chalta...Vahini kiss matwali, warna...
BG 1: Ab woh Kiss-a mat yaad dila...sehen nehi hota...yeh Bhau kiss se maat kha gaya!!!
BG 2: Ek Hafte se apan log bi khali baitha hai...
BG 3: Bhailogon mein D-B ke BGs ka ijjat ki waat lag raheli hai!!!!
Kale: Waat nehi re Vat...Vat..
Rest: WHAT?
Kaale: abbe what nehi Vat. Vaheni ka...
BG 1: Vrat?
Kaale: Haan Vrat.
BG 1: Toh Vrat bolne ka na, Vat kyun bola?
Kaale: Kyun ki Baji Bhau ne apan logon ka duty Vat pe lagaya hai?
Bg 2: Yani phir se Waat lagne wali hai!!!!
BG 3: Kaale Kuch karr.
Kaale: Arre Baji Bhau tak kuch nehi kar pa rahe hain toh apan ki kya aukaad!!!
           Baji Bhau ki dukh ab apan se dekhne ko nehi hota. Bhau pahdai pe mann lagaya hai toh                Baji Bhau ko bhi majbooran padhneko hoga na!! Pann hamesha ki tarah teda kaam unko              hi mila na!! Bhau Khud ABC padh raha hai aur Baji Bhau ko Trigonometry thama diya!!! 

Ab Roops tai aur Madhu tai ne unke saamne sawal rakhkha hai ke Baji Bhau ko unmein                se kaun zyada tan C/ sin C lagti hain!!!

Sorry Bandwali, but I could take no more. 

Ek toh BGs ko bhi ab DuJi ka dukh dikhai dene laga hai. 
Upar se Baji ke saath Trigonometry wali anyay!!!! That too with a trick Q?
Woh Dev Manus ko sirf Dutta ki pehli anniversary ki padhi hai, 
aur lappy uske saath yeh?

I turned left and entered the Hall. That was the moment when Naku started having that Asthma attack. Biting her lower lip, eyes lowered, face flushed and struggling with deep breathing!!! 
I think Shakuntala ji should have done a inside the elbow allergy test before getting caught up in the Mehandi theme. 

Here too Baji tried to be Dutta's inspiration as best as he could, but Dutta...well for a man who had only about an hour ago so confidently claimed ki Ravindra ji's pala Dutta Shriram Patil se pada tha...became strangely confused. I couldn't help but remember the olden times..that day when he had made his blooper with the jewellery bit and Baji told him.."Bhau tere ko toh bas Shot gun, machine gun aur pistol mein phark malum hain." Dutta ko yaad rakhna chahiye tha. Aur kehna chaiye tha..."thik hai Vahini ko tumlog rakhkho, main aur Baji wapas date pe nikal jaate hain." But the man has lost his steel 

See, like the movie Rangbirangi...Whatever Dutta loves doing with Baji..he goes and does with Naku...Today having enjoyed his meeting cum date with Baji, tomorrow he wants to go for the orphanage date with Naku...
The problem is there is an inescapable connection in his mind between the word orphan and Baji. 
So when Naku realised it was Baji that was on Dutta's mind she refused to indulge his whim. (warna Dutta ka naam usne bahut liya hai)
Resulting in a very welcome return of the Gappu Dutta. 

For which I thank Naku with all my heart.

But that 
tan C/sin C
was a real sick-si trick!!!!!

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
For those who have mused on my absence and the Ash-en news,

Friends, Ravindra ji, before his disappearance did entrust me with overseeing the completion of a project that he is very passionate about... Sparkling eyes..I had gone to ensure a smooth launch of the same. For any of you interested in the project, here's a link...

As for the Raakh-rumour...I do hope all of you, his well wishers, have heard of the Phoenix.
The Phoenix, the bird with a colourful plumage and a tail of gold!!!

He will rise yet 😉
prncz thumbnail

Dear Bandbajao,

I am shocked!!!!!!!! 😲

Chand kitne baje se chahiye, kitna Watt ka Poornima, e.t.c. Purely business meeting you know...

Pann Gate mein hi mujhe jo sunayee diya, had me all disturbed and needed to share it...
At first I had assumed it was the usual BG banter going on, but closer eavesdropping revealed something else...I give you the transcript:

BG 2: Jis Kiss-i ki bhi hai Tagda hai!!!! Bhau ka image ka toh waat lagake rakh diya!!!
BG 2:  Pann aajkal Bhau ka nehi...sirf Vahini ka chalta...Vahini kiss matwali, warna...
BG 1: Ab woh Kiss-a mat yaad dila...sehen nehi hota...yeh Bhau kiss se maat kha gaya!!!
           Baji Bhau ki dukh ab apan se dekhne ko nehi hota. Bhau pahdai pe mann lagaya hai toh                Baji Bhau ko bhi majbooran padhneko hoga na!! Pann hamesha ki tarah teda kaam unko              hi mila na!! Bhau Khud ABC padh raha hai aur Baji Bhau ko Trigonometry thama diya!!! 

Ab Roops tai aur Madhu tai ne unke saamne sawal rakhkha hai ke Baji Bhau ko unmein                se kaun zyada tan C/ sin C lagti hain!!!

I turned left and entered the Hall. That was the moment when Naku started having that Asthma attack. Biting her lower lip, eyes lowered, face flushed and struggling with deep breathing!!! 
I think Shakuntala ji should have done a inside the elbow allergy test before getting caught up in the Mehandi theme. 

Here too Baji tried to be Dutta's inspiration as best as he could, but Dutta...well for a man who had only about an hour ago so confidently claimed ki Ravindra ji's pala Dutta Shriram Patil se pada tha...became strangely confused. I couldn't help but remember the olden times..that day when he had made his blooper with the jewellery bit and Baji told him.."Bhau tere ko toh bas Shot gun, machine gun aur pistol mein phark malum hain." Dutta ko yaad rakhna chahiye tha. Aur kehna chaiye tha..."thik hai Vahini ko tumlog rakhkho, main aur Baji wapas date pe nikal jaate hain." But the man has lost his steel 

See, like the movie Rangbirangi...Whatever Dutta loves doing with Baji..he goes and does with Naku...Today having enjoyed his meeting cum date with Baji, tomorrow he wants to go for the orphanage date with Naku...
The problem is there is an inescapable connection in his mind between the word orphan and Baji. 
So when Naku realised it was Baji that was on Dutta's mind she refused to indulge his whim. (warna Dutta ka naam usne bahut liya hai)

But that 
tan C/sin C

🤣🤣🤣🤣
early mrng dose of lol//
dujji hug ka badla?🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Bandbajao,

Maine kaha tha na... hugs mein itna discrepancy mat lao... 
K kabhi kabhi Khatarnak bhi hota hai 

Aur aaj wohi hua na !!
Laga diya tha na episode ke screening per tala !!

Bade Sahab  Oss-K-Boond ne toh panchnama bhi nikala tha.

Maamla sub-judice hone hi wala tha ki der raat ko bhaga-daudi kar ke arrest warrant rukwayi.

toh bas Yuv-Raj jee ke saamne ghutne tek diye aur kaam nikalwayi.

Soch kar hi mere toh haath-paon thande hone lage the!!! 

Akhir Khol hi di Tala...

1. Dafa-E-463, Fraud: Dhoke se nafrat karne wala Dutta ko Baiko ke sardard ke bahane apne Aayi se Dhokadhadi karne pe uksane ka ilzaam. (ref. epi 391)

2. Dafa-E- 377, Un-natural offence: Roops ICU mein hai jaante huye bhi Dutta ko Naku ke bahon mein uljha ke rakhne ka ilzaam (ref. epi 390-395)

3. Dafa-E-420: Mehndi ke design mein aapna naam dhoonde ke liye Dutta se khullam-khulla cheating karwane ka ilzaam (ref.epi 395)

4. Dafa-E-505, Spreading Rumour:  Causing Public mischief by insinuating that the accident site has Ashes that could be of human origin. (ref. epi 392)

5. Dafa-E-339 to 348: Wrongfully confining Balu to his quarters and restraining his flow of speech. (ref. recent epis)

6. Dafa-E-403,404, 421, 423, 424: Attempt at misappropriation and wrongful disposition of RT's Raigadh dhanda and properties. (ref. epi 394)

7. Dafa-E-141 to 160, Offence against Public tranquility: Attempt to churaofy Zuby Dutta's Chain.

# denying DuJi hugs, 
# And the Ultimate...allowing Vat Poornima to overshadow friendship day.

I hope you understand the gravity of the situation.

Worried,
Moontide

"Oss-ke-boond" yaani Dewdrop aka Shabz right 🤔?! Thodi der ke liye mujhe aisa laga tum meri baat kar rahi ho 😳, par phir mujhe yaad aaya ki main tho "Oss ke boodon wali moti" hoon na 😃!

And what a HILARIOUS post yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!! Especially
@ red points 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!

Poor Shabz, galti ho gayi usse yeh tread lock karke, ab usse kya kya sunna pad raha hain 😆! Par usse bhi poor hain humari writer...kya kya dafayein laga diya unpe 😭.

@ blue (Godd Moony, you've exhausted all colors for me 😡) - Mujhe bilkul samajh mein nahin aaya yeh .

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Bandbajao,

I am shocked!!!!!!!! 😲

But that 
tan C/sin C

Again Moony, totally HILARIOUS post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, especially @ blue parts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Moontide: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the laptop pleads guilty and turns government approver btw! 😛
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!