Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

paves way for my Ukhana request, which I am pretty sure AS is going to go for...since then Naku will do it as part of the pooja and Dutta will be manaofied also :)

yeh bt isnt it a 2 way thing wer the bride says her hubbys name in a couplet and the groom does the sme... ???
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=droopy_asleep]Dutta's rootha hua Pati stance was just so cute...paves way for my Ukhana request, which I am pretty sure AS is going to go for...since then Naku will do it as part of the pooja and Dutta will be manaofied also :) [/quote]

What's the Ukhana request, Harshita? I, obviously have bit of a catching up to do...πŸ˜†
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What an episode!!!! 
πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Aakhir Dutta won, but with the help of his wife, so sweet Naku cannot see Dutta loosing even to her!!! Kya chori chori madad ki hai Dutta ki...Looks like nobody has much faith in Dutta...no one was ready to believe that he found his name on his own...

AS too in full swing!! wah wah..nobody leaves any opportunity of pulling TaSha's leg... 

"Woh Hain zara khafa khafa...t nain yun churaye hai ki oh ho!!!!"
Dutta all khafa khafa...kya baat hai...Let's see how AS and Baji help Naku in manaofying a "rootha hua Dutta"...

The wait for the next week's episode looks very looonnnggg...

Thanks a lot BB..
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
aww tasha r so dam ncute man

naku ko abh toh dutta bolna hi hoga!!!

thnku so much bb..onli read a bit...wil cum bak soon afta i catch up.x
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sourire-

she had suggested sumtym bk 2 hav a ukhana ritual done...its usually done after the marriage wer the bride n groom say their spouse's name in the form of a couplet... its a common ritual tht tkes place after marriage...mainly for the bride...good harshita reminded me of it i guess thts wt AS wil suggest...nw it mkes sense y dutta did zidd...it all flows well tho... vat poornima celebration leading 2 mehndi on naku's hands, leading 2 paheli for dutta 2 find his name and thn dutta askin naku wt name is on her mehndi which no doubt wil lead 2 ukhana wer naku says his name😳😳😳

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wow, wonderful episode, she helped him in locating his name & no one was able to catch themπŸ˜† Good moments between them, He wants to take her away from PN people, wants to spend time with her, good progress. AS will come out with the riddle idea, to help Naku, will be interesting. & Kala, let all her plans fail big way.πŸ˜† Thanks BB & the writers,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ waiting for Monday's episode.😊

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

paves way for my Ukhana request, which I am pretty sure AS is going to go for...since then Naku will do it as part of the pooja and Dutta will be manaofied also :)

The writers have developed the story so nicely to use that ideaπŸ‘
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yeh bt isnt it a 2 way thing wer the bride says her hubbys name in a couplet and the groom does the sme... ???

I have usually only seen the bride do it; since supposedly that is the only time she is allowed to take her husband's name, after which it is usually "Aho" or "Aikta Ka" something to the lines of "Aji Suniye" or "Suniye". The groom does not have those restrictions, so its not so much a big deal for him.

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

The writers have developed the story so nicely to use that ideaπŸ‘

yes ,harshita looks like wish is wrkign ,, the story is steerign towards AS helping nakku in saying the name ,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  waitign for it
😳
Todays epi was awsome ,,Dutta full on romantic ,holdign nakku's hand to see the name ,poor guy could only see the design ,, he won with nakku's help πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rutha hua dutta is sooo cute na ? gappu kahin kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm did u notice I think  he is fastign too  πŸ˜†  and trying to hide that fact by showing gussa ," ,nahin bus ab aur yeh mazak bus hua "   πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

bajji saying "bhau waise bhi naku se bahot pehle hara hua hai  " was so sweet adn so true 😳
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another thing I was pondering on, is why does Naku not take Dutta's name? She was shy obviously, but there is more to it than that. The reason I am wondering is because her mom takes Ganpat's name left right and center, so it cant be upbringing. What is it besides being shy?

Let me start with some of my theories and would love to hear others too :)
Naku respects Dutta to the extent of him being her savior, her knight and now her husband, so its that utmost sense of respect that is driving her to do so. She always thinks of him as her saab, so she cant bring herself to calling him any different..
Maybe an extreme sense of love and affection, where she feels that by calling him anything other than Saab, it will somehow dilute their relationship??

Dunno, I am a little lost on this one πŸ˜†...