serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
whenever i log in, i'll accept it =)
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lets start...

When is Ijaz Butt gonna leave, like seriously? ðŸ¤¢ Or should I ask, is he ever gonna leave? Still 2 more years of Zardari govt, so 2 more years of Butt? ðŸ˜³ AHH!

Did you guys hear about the nominations for ICC awards? 

Misbah for the Cricketer of the Year. He's not winning it ... but atleast he got nominated, I'm so happy for him. He's been BRILLIANT ever since his comeback. Such a slap for all those haters who don't see beyond his Mohali n T20 final innings.
Ozymandias thumbnail
hellooo ðŸ˜ƒ
I gotta leave now Reeno ... but just posted here so that this comes up in my top 10 topics, so hard to find otherwise.
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Lets start...

When is Ijaz Butt gonna leave, like seriously? ðŸ¤¢ Or should I ask, is he ever gonna leave? Still 2 more years of Zardari govt, so 2 more years of Butt? ðŸ˜³ AHH!

Did you guys hear about the nominations for ICC awards? 

Misbah for the Cricketer of the Year. He's not winning it ... but atleast he got nominated, I'm so happy for him. He's been BRILLIANT ever since his comeback. Such a slap for all those haters who don't see beyond his Mohali n T20 final innings.

Oh my God Binu, Hamesha se, u steal words out of my HEARTTT... DIRECTLYYY!
lol
Ijaz Butt!? dont ask! i ask this question to meself, people around me, dad, sisters EVERYDAY, like LITERALLY, but it seems theres no movin him, unless Zardari's govt goes, which has another thick 2 and a half years!? hmm!? 🤔
Oh haan, theres just 1 tiny lil chance, if Zardari dies 😕 i mean seriously i dont care, accident, natural, murder, anything, but the PATRON IN CHIEF HASSS to die or like get lost LOL

ohh, and you knowww?
OMG i dont know if you know ... DAWN ne kaha, the next possible possibilty of the Chairman PCB is ZULFIQAR MIRZA! YESSS! ZULFIQAR MIRZA 😳 that **************** 🤔
and he doesnt even know the spelling of cricket 🤔, its better off with Mr. Butt;s Butt! Seriously! 🤔
atleast he was a cricketer Once Upon a Time!!!
serendipity. thumbnail
oh and ive missed you jaan 😳
Ozymandias thumbnail
O that's rumour I guess, cz I heard about it ... a month back or so. But nothing happened, not even any news so sounds like a rumour. But yeah that news scared me to death ... I was like R.I.P Pak cricket. The man is ... ugh, I have no words to describe how much I hate him. Esp after his 'bukhey nange' speech ... so many people died... I hope this man rots in hell!

2 and a half years. O gawd. This man isn't getting killed. The whole country hates him n Butt with passion ... yet they're there...not going nywhere ...