FF:ArHi...a journey of love[Last Part-pg 117]

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello readers...after watching a lot of ArHi fights I've deceided to write an OS on them. But there must be a twist...At first I want to introduce my charecters to you...here we go..

~*~A Journey Of Love~*~

He is Mohit...Khusi's husband...A very loving and caring person..he was Khusi's best friend in the college and after being settled in his career they deceided to take their relationship one step ahead...
Khusi...an orphan but always smiling face. After spenting 14 years in an orphanage she came to Delhi to be admitted in a good college and met Mohit there. After completing her college she got married to her best friend Mohit and now she is happy in her 3 year's married life...
It is their 3rd marrige aniversery...in the full moon night and in very romatic mode Mohit softly hugs her and demands a gift in their aniversery...Khusi take her lips to his ears and whispers.."I've something very special for you..."..her face become pink and in a more low voice she tells "I'm going to be mother soon...i'm pregnant'..Mohit's face becomes full of happiness. he hugs her more tightly and tells.."It is the best evening of my life ever"...

and then those love birds have a very good night,...
Till now we are watching a very happy and a perfect family. But as we all know that good time is not for forever...The next day Khusi gets a phonecall from an unknown number and hears that Mohit passes away in an accident...
This sudden storm breaks her life and future in uncountable pieces...She breaks into tears...She loves her husband so much...according to her after losing him she has nothing for that she can live...but wait...she reminds that she have to live...not for herself but for the last sign of her love...

She is badly in need of a job...to feed her baby...its her 2nd month and she knows that she needs more food and proper medicines...she has lost her love but she doesn't want to lose her baby..the last sign of her Mohit...when she is thinking about all of this suddenly she sees the advertise on a newspaper...
                                                                  A private assistant is needed in
                                                                  a multinational company. Dial
                                                                  this number to apply for the post.
                                                                  Ph. no.-0818892546

She smiles and thanks the god and dials the number...
                                                                                           will continue soon...

prologue- pg.1
charecters- pg.1, pg.5
1st update- pg.5 
2nd update-pg.11
3rd update-pg.17
4th update-pg.23
5th update-pg.28
6th update-pg. 32
7th update-pg. 36
8th update-pg.41
9th update-pg.46
10th update-pg.49
11th update-pg.53
12th update-pg.58
13th update-pg.66
14th update-pg.74
15th update-pg.81
16th update-pg.89
17th update-pg. 97
18th update-pg.103
19th update-pg.109
20th update[Last Part]-pg.117[New]

To get pm alerts send me a friend request...or pm me...you can also send rquests here or on my scraps...

For summary pm me...

If you like the FF then please press the LIKE button...

Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
why the sad start 😭 but continue
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
coz the story is different...its a story of a widow...I wanna show their pain and also that they can fall in love again..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

thanks...plz keep following it
DesiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked it, dont forget to send me the next part of the story :)
ArshForEver thumbnail
Nice start sabs good going. Continue soon girl. P
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks to both of u trish.786  and ArshForEver ...hope to have more comments and will update soon...
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

coz the story is different...its a story of a widow...I wanna show their pain and also that they can fall in love again..

ok good thought 😳
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great concept! Though the starting was sad but really interested in reading the rest. Update soon and plz add me to your PM list.😳
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
gud story but  im only sad cz she is pregnant!