Alisha Chinai tells Vishal-Shekhar to "f**k off!" - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
HOPE asha bhonsle ji yahan hoti to kya hota😲.πŸ˜›...unhone pehle himesh ko threat kiya tha slap maarne ke liye....lekin yahan ki posts padkar woh ek aad ke laptop/pc mein ghuskar chammaat laga hi deti .,,,OH BOY 🀣 Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago

well, RDB has chorifyied many English songs from the disco era.

he used to copy ABBA quite severally. 

Originally posted by: mogliF21

well, RDB has chorifyied many English songs from the disco era.

he used to copy ABBA quite severally. 

rahman does tht too..big dealπŸ˜†
Well the same Asha ji then sang in RGV ki AAg and butchered a RD Burman classic. So she needs a slap too.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

rahman does tht too..big dealπŸ˜†

woah...which songs has he copied?
Without a doubt, Himesh is the greatest muscian who ever lived...Tansen caused the clouds to rain with his voice, Baiju Bawra set oil lamps alight with his singing... but Himesh brought back the dead with his Ek Baar Aaja, meticulously composed in Raag Bhayankar.

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Well the same Asha ji then sang in RGV ki AAg and butchered a RD Burman classic. So she needs a slap too.

she sang in aapka suroor not rgv ki aag

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Asha isn't all that great.. she is highly over-rated.. her Le Gayi Le Gayi was pretty bad.. i can't remember any of her other songs other than Chura Liya Hai.. which was alright..

Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

Without a doubt, Himesh is the greatest muscian who ever lived...Tansen caused the clouds to rain with his voice, Baiju Bawra set oil lamps alight with his singing... but Himesh brought back the dead with his Ek Baar Aaja, meticulously composed in Raag Bhayankar.

i so agree ...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Asha isn't all that great.. she is highly over-rated.. her Le Gayi Le Gayi was pretty bad.. i can't remember any of her other songs other than Chura Liya Hai.. which was alright..

Amen sistah....πŸ˜† 

Don't like the Mangeshkar sisters, Alka Yaginik, Kavita K, Shreya Ghosal and their ilk. The typical squeaky/shrill Indian voice is very off putting. Reminds me of a squirrel being choked somewhere.πŸ˜•

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago