Alisha Chinai tells Vishal-Shekhar to "f**k off!"

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Alisha tells Vishal-Shekhar to f**k off! The composers hit back, say she's delusional and needs help

Composers Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani got a mouthful from singer Alisha Chinai when they offered her a sizzling number with the habitual bait, "Only you can do justice to it."

When she heard the price being offered for the song, Alisha apparently told Vishal to f**k off! Of course, the composing whiz kids did exactly that. They recorded the song with Sunidhi Chauhan.

'Deserving' question

Alisha doesn't deny the incident. "Yes, Vishal-Shekhar did offer me a number very recently. I asked them what they're paying. When I heard the sum, I almost laughed out loud.

Really, how long are we playback singers going to be treated so shabbily? I've had just about enough. I've no songs on hand at the moment, but I'd rather be without work than without my self-respect.

So yeah, I told Vishal-Shekhar very clearly that I'm not interested in their song or the fame. I told them to tell their producers to pay me what I deserve or f**k off."

Wanting more

In spite of smash-hit numbers like Kajra re, Tinka tinka, It's rocking and Tera hone lagaa hai, the singer has all but said goodbye to playback singing. "I won't sell myself out for a pittance.

If you can't pay me what I deserve, then f**k you. I guess I will become a producer and then exploit the hell out of everyone."

When asked about the incident, Vishal said, "I feel really bad saying this, but the poor lady is delusional and needs help. I mean this with all sincerity. God bless her."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2011/aug/020811-Alisha-Chinai-lashes-out-Vishal-Shekhar-composers.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
I agree with Alisha that a lot of injustice is done to singers and actors are over-celebrated. I'm sure she deserves a good sum after delivering superhit songs.

I still feel she could've been a little polite though. But then I guess she was just pissed with the way singers are treated in the industry. Happens!
Ok what is going on...Alisha is a fabulous singer and has worked with Vishal Shekhar as well...why will she ask them to F**k off...this article is truly a LIE..

alisha has a magical voice...not many people have listened her soulful songs...just listen her songs in album OM...if u love music ITS IMPOSSIBLE tht u don;t become her fan...
Originally posted by: VanityGirl

I agree with Alisha that a lot of injustice is done to singers and actors are over-celebrated. I'm sure she deserves a good sum after delivering superhit songs.

I still feel she could've been a little polite though. But then I guess she was just pissed with the way singers are treated in the industry. Happens!

many articles are twisted these days...alisha has worked with them previously and why will she make her relationships sour with the music directors just becoz A SONG is not working...

didn;t we hear the last time similar articles came between her and ANU MALIK...and still she sung bebo main bebo for him...so i dont believe this...
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
This is what Vishal tweeted

"Just read an entertaining article in the Mid-Day. Apparently Alisha asked V+S to "f**k off"! Ahahahahahaha! That never happened. She sent a list of demands to sing a song, we just said "no, thanks!" She's a terrible singer with a lovely voice (ALWAYS electronically corrected). And now, she's completely mad, apparently. Poor thing."

He called her a terrible singer with a fabulous voice. Wow!
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
V1SH4L VISHAL DADLANI
Don't know why she did that. Tacky as hell. RT @parikhm: Why take squabbles to the press? They have a field day injecting masala into it.
Originally posted by: VanityGirl

This is what Vishal tweeted

"Just read an entertaining article in the Mid-Day. Apparently Alisha asked V+S to "f**k off"! Ahahahahahaha! That never happened. She sent a list of demands to sing a song, we just said "no, thanks!" She's a terrible singer with a lovely voice (ALWAYS electronically corrected). And now, she's completely mad, apparently. Poor thing."

He called her a terrible singer with a fabulous voice. Wow!

she is her friend...and he keeps saying such things abt his friends...so dats not a big deal...alisha has a phenomenal voice...she could have easily beaten sunidhi chauhan becoz she had been there for long...but she chose to be choosy
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

she is her friend...and he keeps saying such things abt his friends...so dats not a big deal...alisha has a phenomenal voice...she could have easily beaten sunidhi chauhan becoz she had been there for long...but she chose to be choosy

He calls his friends tacky and terrible before the whole world? Hmmm...
agree with vishal here...alisha has a lovely voice but she cant sing for nuts...i saw a live performance of hers and she was horrible...went off key soo many times it was shocking...then when the audience started to leave, they put a CD in the background and asked her to lip sync her own songs...it was so embarrassing to watch her do that..

Im pretty sure her voice in songs is always electronically corrected.

HOW CAN someone not like this magical song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15AZ1lCX7xg[/YOUTUBE]

😍
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago