Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys!!!

m back wth my utterly butterly updateπŸ˜†Hope u like demπŸ˜› FEEL FREE TO USE n plzzz comment!!πŸ˜‰

DEVOTIONAL

RADHE SHYAM

RS RAMAYAN

Frndship day special

SEC VERSION

THIRD VERSION

________________________________________________________________________________ 

SEC VERSION

SEC VERSION (the colorization Aishu wanted me to make)

sec version

sec version

RS SHRI KRISHNA

frndship day special

GOD BLESS

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Janu - thank you! Love love love the new sigs you shared πŸ‘...esp. the Lakhan-Urmi one!! πŸ˜

@ Gunu - STUNNING sigs sweetie!! β€οΈ  I love them all so much...can't even begin to choose a favorite! πŸ˜³ Awesome work! πŸ‘
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here I come, fashionably late as always... congrats all, on our new gallery With all these beautiful creations pouring in at this speed, we'll be on number 5 in no time!!!

@ Deeps - gorgeous updates as always yaar, thanks for the shunbh aarambh πŸ€— I especially loveee the sigs of Krishna and Rukmini's Haldi in DBSK, as well as the Shyam-Balram one which I've been using for so long... those two are adorable together πŸ˜†

@ Muffins - you're here 😲 Gorgeous sig, very stylish and esp love how you blended the b/w pics into the top! Can't wait to see more!

@ Aishu - miss you already πŸ˜­ Really glad you liked the sig, esp since it was inspired by your very own VM - which I loved btw!!! Can't wait to see more wonders upon your triumphant return!

@ Preet - arre don't listen to what dumb people say yaar, especially when this forum full of geniuses is there to tell you how awesome your work is πŸ˜† Do continue making, you're getting awesomer by the day! I esp love that last JSK sig, the coloring makes the same costumes we see all the time look brand new and extra beautiful!!!

@ Ankita - oh wow dear, you're off to a fabulous start πŸ‘ Esp love the Gauri Pooja sig, it's really pretty!!!

@ Vedo - once again so happy to have you back with us πŸ€— Thanks a billion for the brushes, they are sooo beautiful and perfect for our themes... will def use and credit you verrryyy often!!! More please! And the sigs are gorgeous as well, the Vandevi one and the 2nd Meera one are especially stunning πŸ‘

@ Janu - dudeee you're on a roll!!! All were fab but you're right, the Akrur one has a little extra something... it looks AMAZING!!! Esp love how you did the text and the text itself is so devotional and inspiring... my favorite type of sig 😍 Also loved all your avis, all the scenes you chose are among my favs so would use, but don't know which to pick πŸ˜• Will increase my confusion more by sending you tons of suggestions soon!!!

@ Mina - adorable sig hun, can't wait to see more πŸ‘

@ Gunu - whoaaa what a maha update behna 😲 And you included sooo many of my favorite rarely siggified scenes!!! The RadheShyam jhoola one is heavenly, and the RSR ones with Ramji-Hanumanji-Shivji and the 2 scenes from Shri Ram's arrival in Lanka - the dharti charan sparsh (esp 2nd version) and the one with Mandodari's earrings - all ROCK, will def be using one of them as soon as I decide which 😍 Btw which song has the text you put on the chudamani one? I can't remember that line πŸ˜• Aur ek kripa karna priya bhagini, if you have alll these pics saved up then please do share them at the pic gallery, so many of your sigs are on scenes which are rare treasures!
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I do have lots of sigs to share with you guys, but right now I wanna post a bunch of coloring experiments instead. These are my real stressbuster even more than sigs cuz I don't have to think about text for them - I just open a pic in pixlr when I start my homework and every time I need a break, I play with the coloring πŸ˜† Please have a look and let me know which ones look worth repeating, if any, or turning into a siggie:

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

jusss made this siggy (SiyaRaam 's wedding) ,,, 

(cudn't stop myself from trying different shades on a single siggy... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜³ ,,, πŸ˜† )

Credittt for these wonderfulll brushes goes to Vedo Di... they r amazinggg...!!! πŸ˜ 

I tried this one (3rd one)...coz I felt dat this one looked like d paintings shown in ASR  πŸ˜³

Plzzz do telll whether u liked it or not... πŸ˜³ 
m a learner ,,, so plzzz feel free to give me suggestionsss...  πŸ€— 
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

I do have lots of sigs to share with you guys, but right now I wanna post a bunch of coloring experiments instead. These are my real stressbuster even more than sigs cuz I don't have to think about text for them - I just open a pic in pixlr when I start my homework and every time I need a break, I play with the coloring πŸ˜† Please have a look and let me know which ones look worth repeating, if any, or turning into a siggie:

^ thisss isss looking stunninggg... jusss noticed d cloth colour... πŸ˜² its looking white... πŸ˜ƒ wat a superb colouring...n d way her "tear" is being shownnn...uufff...cant take off my eyess... πŸ˜

^ these red colouringgg is supeb Diii... πŸ‘  πŸ‘

firsttt of alll... thannnxxx for liking thosee sigs...  πŸ˜ƒ 

Diii... alll d above r jusss aweeesooommmeee... !!! if u don mind...then Di,,,, can u plzzz give some colouring tips... πŸ˜³
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Janu di ... Wooowww di ...the dsk vivah siggies are beautiful...
well for the HQ pics...me and vrish are posting and reminding the channel day and night...they have uploaded a few epi.s which they missed after our reminders...hope they upload the vivah epi soon ... i wont let them sleep peacefully till they upload...muhuhahahaaa πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

@Gunia... wwwooowww sooo many siggies at once?? AWESOME !!!
Loving the frndship day special ones alot ... Great Job !!! 😍

@LOla... thank you ji thank you ... glad you like them... 😳
specially the one you are using...yeah i am loving the bro-bond !!
Hey you know the actor playing Balram and I share the common surname ! when i saw his off screen photoshoot...i was like...😍
felt sooo proud some one with my surname is doin amazing job in mytho show plus .. smart hai yaarr...πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜†
my goodness...amazinggg colorings yaar...mazaaa aagya...loving the Devaki maa and Debi's 1st pic a lot ...
others are also good but i love these two alot ...

@Ankita ...wooowww wooowww wooowww ... SUCH A REMARKABLE IMPROVEMENT !!!! Proud of you !!! I am not able to resist my self and using this one in my siggy box asap ... though all the shades are AWESOME !!! πŸ‘

the paiting concept is Mindblowing but i am using this one .. :
and the brushes by Vedo are sooo awesome !! 😳
ankita2804 thumbnail
do u ppl remember d guy who acted as SAI BABA... (in d show Sai Baba or sumthing),,,, he also acted as Narad in "Jai Ganga Maiyya" ... 
does anyone of u know,,, whether he was d one who acted as Sudama in "RSK" or not ...  πŸ˜³  ???

Act,,,hez my Aunt's (Papa's cousin) Brother in law... soo I was being curious to more about him... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
ankita2804 thumbnail
@ Jaanu Di...
wwwooowww...
DSK ones r aweesoomme... πŸ˜ its not at all looking like d pictures were not clearr...
lovveeed themm πŸ˜ƒ
ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@Ankita ...wooowww wooowww wooowww ... SUCH A REMARKABLE IMPROVEMENT !!!! Proud of you !!! I am not able to resist my self and using this one in my siggy box asap ... though all the shades are AWESOME !!! πŸ‘
the paiting concept is Mindblowing but i am using this one .. :
and the brushes by Vedo are sooo awesome !! 😳

thannkkk u thannnkkk uu...thannkkk u Diii...
while making thisss... it was u who was in my mind d whooollle tymmm πŸ˜‰
Omgg... I'm readinggg ur comment again n againnn...😳 hhaayyeee...mere to bhaag khul gaye...  πŸ˜ƒ