Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow janu diii, awesome cgs and avis u posted !!👏 i really luv all the ASR and RSR stuff u made diii, im going to use the gurudebi avis.😛😃

Vedo diii, omg i just luv all ur cgs !!😲👏 the second in especially is so good diii, u used such perfect and emotional lines for the scene!😭
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Asihu - aww thank you so much sweetie! 🤗

@ Janu - thanks for the explanation of the text in the Sri Ram sig. 😊 The sigs and avis you shared are so beautiful I can't stop drooling over 'em!! I am going to use the SK one! 😳 😍 😍 😍

@Deeps & Minu - thank you! 🤗 🤗

Edited by Vedo - 12 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hey guys here are two combo sigs I made...the first one is JSK & SK's Krishna in Murlidhar pose then I thought why not add DSK too so I changed it up a bit and ended up the second one...is that making any sense? Anyways feel free to use and your comments are what encourage me to make more!! 😆

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@everyone::

Hey guyz i have a suggestion to make...i read ankita's last reply to me...so i am thinking that we should have a thread where we can share the quotes/thoughts/quotations or even the particular lines from the songs (both bollywood n mytho shows) which we have used or usually use in our siggies...in that ways we will have a pool of texts which we can pick...we can categorise them like : happy, sad, lonely, separation,love etc. So that whenever anyone while making a siggy needs help can use the text frm the thread. ..Not only texts we can share other stuff of siggy making that can be helpful...like the brushes which vedo shared or any other good brushes which u have found on internet...or the tutorials for any softwares...etc. .
Whats your say???n whose willing to start the thread??

@vedo:

My goshhh the siggies u posted that day are stunning!!!! Yayyy am sooo happiiieee to see you back in action...loving the ASR n Meera ones the most aftr the Devotional siggy...

Hey thanks for the deviantart procedure...i'll try it...though i dont make that decorative like you made and also i hardly saved any..but now i will def make customised mytho brushes 😃

Wwwoooww Shri Krishna of all d shows awesome work yaar..

@Janu di...

Wooowww superb asr rsr siggies di...i loved them...sometimes siggies without texture look much better than if the textures were used...these are such type of siggies...not able to see the avis frm cell but they must be awesome i know :-)

@gunia :

thank you sooo much dear ... 😳
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
 Here is a Rukmini-Krishna Vivah sig I made from DBSK in two different shades...it's not that great because of the low quality of the pics, but hope you guys like it all the same.😳

-Janu
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hav sooo many queries from d Mytho shows... 😳
 In WHICH THREAD I can do so... (where all of u are present)...!!! 😉
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends, here is my first cg im posting in this thread.😃 hope u will like it !!

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Deeps - thank you! 🤗

@ Janu - wowww stunning DSK sigs!! I love the way you blended and arranged the pics! ❤️

@ Minu - brilliant entry into this new gallery dear, love the sig!! 😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Wow, awesome creations Mina and Vedo!

Mina, I just love the pinkish glow you gave the pic, hun, beautiful work!👏

Vedo, I just love all the creations you posted, especially the Deepika-Debina combos you made in your previous post and the Swapnil-Meghan-Vishal combo you made recently.😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here are two sigs I made, one from RSR and the other from ASR...I used a bluish coloring on them, hope they matched the pics.😳 Feel free to use!

-Janu