Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Lalitha di,
Congrats! 😊
Truly fallen in LOVE with the Sita Maa with Luv-Kush one, it's the BEST sig from this scenes of Uttarkand I have ever seen 😍 How lively! It really expresses her motherly love! Love it to bits!
& the SK one is sooo gorgeous! True, Swapnil did BEST in that Akrur scene, & love your choice of pictures ⭐️ GREAT job!
Btw- have you seen my request of posting the shakti aghat episode along with return of Hanuman with sanjivani (from RSR) in our photo gall? I think you can do it, & this is a very very beautiful part of RSR to make many sigs! 😊

@ Vedo,
Welcome back dear! Glad to see lots of sigs from you after a looong time, missed your creations much 😭 The devotional Krishna one is a pleasure for my eyes! 😍 Can stare at it forever! Sooo divine!
Loved the RSR Sita Mata siggie, very lively! Keep making more!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

I am seriously sooo happy right now!πŸ₯³ I got back my results for one of the exams I took and I did well. Seriously, this is such a relief to me because that class was so fast and it was difficult keeping up with all the papers and exams, but I did it! Now I just have to wait for the result from my second class and I'll be able to make siggies in peace till my new semester starts in two weeks.πŸ˜† 

Deeps, your analysis about my ASR sig wasn't overboard after all, was it?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG, I sound SO pompous right now, sorry guys.☺️🀣

I'm too tired to reply to everyone now, but will definitely do so tomorrow for sure.😳
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^Wwwooohhhooo see i interpreted that siggy so damn perfectly...am proud of myself and you ofcourse... 😊
superb diii...sooo happiiieee for you...
And dont worry at all the second result will be more awesome m sure!
And then we will see u in full action on mm yaaayyy...

@vedo... Stupendous job...though.m not able to see rsr ones...not loading via cell...but i know they are stunning...will reply in detail when.i come back from pc πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here are two Ram-Sita sigs, one from RSR and one from ASR. The RSR one is from the gorgeous Prachi Disi pics that Gunu posted a long time back😍, and the ASR one is a theme I wanted to do for a long time...there are so many scenes of Guru and Debi sleeping in Ramayan that I wanted to do a sleeping theme between them for a long time...thanks to Mina, we now have pics of those scenes.😊

Hope you guys like them...I did not use any textures this time because I was too sleepy to work very long on them, but hope they're good all the same.😳😳😳

Which shade out of both?

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

^^Wwwooohhhooo see i interpreted that siggy so damn perfectly...am proud of myself and you ofcourse... 😊
superb diii...sooo happiiieee for you...
And dont worry at all the second result will be more awesome m sure!
And then we will see u in full action on mm yaaayyy...

Thank you, thank you.☺️  I sure hope the other one is good too, my GPA needs it.πŸ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on the 4th shop!! 
sorry guys for really bad connectivity I cudnt be there to comment on ur superb jobs!!😭 Plzzz forgive me😭 Bt i was feeling helpless!😳 ALL I CAN SAY IS A BIG THANKYOU!πŸ˜ƒ

@Janu Di-Wooowww AMAIZING stuffs! Luvd the SK one too!! Bt dis one is my fav fav fav!!! SUPERB JOB!!
This shade is better!!

@Dpka Di-...luvd the shade of second Rukmini Ma Haldi siggie frm DBSK!!πŸ‘ KEEP IT UP!πŸ‘

@Preet-AMAZING STYLES hun!!πŸ‘  Luvd ur SHRI RAM n SHRIKRISHNA siggie U posted in the last CG to bits!!! Love ur coloring n style!!πŸ‘

@Aishu-WELL dear!😭 Ahhh...m gonna miss u tonnes!😭 Do come soon😭😭 Will miss ur b'ful VMs...I really loved ur Ramayan VM you posted in d last CG!πŸ‘ Gr8888888 job!!! Will be missing a gr8888 devotee n a superb human like ya!😭 ALL THE BEST!πŸ˜ƒ

@Aishi di-Thanx for opening CG4...gr888 stuffs wth gr8 styles u make..did u receive my comment in ur gall!😲 Luvd the styles of ur stuffs..πŸ‘

GOD BLESS YA ALL!!
Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

I have quite a few avis to share with you guys.πŸ˜† I was getting a bit bored making sigs, so I decided to avi-fy some of my fav mytho scenes. More are definitely coming up, but till then here are what I made.

RSK

RSR

Free Unlimited Image Hosting by IMGboot

ASR

Hope you guys like them, and feel free to use.πŸ˜‰

-Janu
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Oh wow! Lalitha di, can't stop gazing at the RSR & SK avis πŸ˜ really really BEAUTIFUL! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ You choose my favorite scenes from both RSR & SK 😊 Sooo pretty! Going to use them after posting this! 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Oh wow! Lalitha di, can't stop gazing at the RSR & SK avis πŸ˜ really really BEAUTIFUL! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ You choose my favorite scenes from both RSR & SK 😊 Sooo pretty! Going to use them after posting this! 😊

Thank you so much Sema, really appreciate your kind words.πŸ€— I'm planning on making some Lakhan-Urmi avis from the scene where she teases him about Shurpanakha, hope you'll like them too.πŸ˜‰ It's by far my favorite Lakhan-Urmi scene!πŸ˜πŸ˜†
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thank you so much Sema, really appreciate your kind words.πŸ€— I'm planning on making some Lakhan-Urmi avis from the scene where she teases him about Shurpanakha, hope you'll like them too.πŸ˜‰ It's by far my favorite Lakhan-Urmi scene!πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Oh surely I will LOVE them πŸ˜ƒ That's my very very very favorite scene from RSR ⭐️ As you know, Lakhan-Urmi spent their whole life with pain of separation, even after Sita Maa's exile (as Lakshman was busy to serve Shri Ram always), so it's a pleasure for us to see them united & happy 😊 So I love that happy scene very much! ❀️