Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
EEEKK! this is fun :)

I m gonna be back :))
PART 1

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
Def Maan Singh Khurana! Why? becus He has his Geet 24/7 beside him and according to our MSK, thats all he needs. :) and also MSK has got countless fans out there that love him and will support him no matter WHAT happens! and WE LOVE him for what he is! :)
Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?
Singh means power in a way..like...if you say the same..Maan SINGH khurana or Arnav SINGH raizada..like the emphasis goes on singh? :s its a pretty common middle name..

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?
haha! why only horses? he can you any and everything on this planet :P
Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

Edited by notfadedaway - 12 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I have a question. Do we have to choose just one show or can we mix and match the questions depending on what we think is true? For example, for the first question, I think MSK is richer than ASR, but I'm not a fan of GHSP and a fan of IPKKND so I don't want to vote all GHSP. Could I just vote the first question MSK and the rest of them IPKKND?

I don't really mind if you are respectful!

Warning: this only goes out to people who watch and love both shows, or they are neutral!

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
Of course Maan, Geet is his biggest piece of wealth...
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome competition...😊 Unfortunately I don't watch neither of the shows... So won't be participating...

anyways good luck to those who are... :)
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'm an IPKKND fan, but just for the first question I'm being impartial and voting MSK...hope that's allowed. If not, you don't have to count my vote.😳

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why? Well, I used to follow GHSP in the beginning and when it centered around Khurana constructions, MSK's business seemed pretty impressive to me. Both ASR and MSK's mansions are humongous and I honestly can't tell which one is bigger, but during one of the recent tracks where MSK almost loses his company, we find out that he owns a lot more property than just Khurana constructions, so I think MSK is richer.

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory? Umm...I don't know actually, but I think a lot of business people in New Delhi have the middle name 'Singh', so maybe that's why the shows used it.😳

πŸ˜†I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday? Umm...if I'm in Khushi's place, I'm guessing Arnav would rather run me over with a horse than buy me one, so I'll pass.πŸ˜†

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink? Khushi hands-down, her eating habits are what makes her personality so cute. And I agree with Aishu, I see her drinking Indian chai than coffee, coffee is not really her personality.πŸ˜†

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality. Black coffee would definitely suit Arnav's personality, anything less would go down the drain.πŸ˜‰
-Saruu- thumbnail
Yayyy Come On IPKKNDians And Geetians😳
Luv Ya Both β€οΈ
Gurti Rock,Sarun RockπŸ˜‰

Maaneet Rock,Arhi Rock❀️

BTW,Y Do Both Shows leads Pair Have An Amazing,Sizzling Offscreen Chemistry But R Already Taken?😭

Good Planning,4lions,Keep the Rumour Mill GoingπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sangi1588

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?
Duh...Maan Singh Khurana is such a famous personality. So in order to make the other person "famous" , this character stole the middle name as he cant change his whole name, you see.. Arnav is just trying his luck ...par bolte hain na, Maan Singh Khurana sirf ek aur ek hi hai...Naam rakhne se kuch nahi hota..

I don't think this would count as being respectful towards IPKKND fans.😳 No one 'stole' anyone's name. Singh is a popular middle name for many North Indian folks, and many people had that name even before MSK came into existence.
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Come MANEETIANS we can do this ... I hope this thread will be like CM threadπŸ˜†

GOOD LUCK to both shows πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I don't think this would count as being respectful towards IPKKND fans.😳 No one 'stole' anyone's name. Singh is a popular middle name for many North Indian folks, and many people had that name even before MSK came into existence.

No offence intended 😳, but I just said it for fun sake, and its written share your theory πŸ˜³ Sorry if i hurt any IPKKND fans..It was purely for fun ...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sangi1588

No offence intended 😳, but I just said it for fun sake, and its written share your theory πŸ˜³ Sorry if i hurt any IPKKND fans..It was purely for fun ...

Awww thanks for clearing that up!! Now  no one will feel bad! 😳