Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to Our
SECOND battle of the sections!

(the first one was between Twilight and The Vampire Diaries sections)

For those of you wondering what this is about:You must know about Coffee with the Crazies, if you don't then well...😒...at least you know now!!😉
 it's our I-F version of Koffee with karan.

For our next segment we are throwing sections against each other 😈 bwahahaha
(okay no) no real fights allowed. You should've seen the reaction on your forum mods, when they were notified 🤣🤣 They were absolutely terrified 😃

What do you get if you win this battle..hmm! Bragging rights? Showing how awesome your show's fans are,getting recognition from the CCs and awesome siggies. (if you are good, like realy super, super, good with your answers I will even throw in real coffee beans into the deal! That means tangible prizes 😳)

Before you participate in this you have to take this oath, so ladies and gentlemen, put your hand on your beloved computer screen and say

" I ________ by placing my hand on this beloved India-forums page promise I am a Geet or IPKKND fan, and I am not just pretending. I will abide by all the rules of this game that the respected Crazy Creatives have set. I will not fight, or use any foul language. I will not mock, insult, or pick at the other team. I will not try to offend the other team. By any chance if the other team offends me, I will simply be the bigger person and look away. I will do my utter best to make my team win through brilliant funny, witty answers. And by any chance if my team loses, then I will say 'oh well, there is always next time'."

Now that you have taken the oath do abide by it. Please do not create any unnecessary fights. Although we don't think that would be an issue, because everyone here is awesome. Do NOT reply to other team member's answers. There will be zero tolerance policy for this game.

Now lets get to it.

The OBJECTIVE of the game is to be yourself, which I hope is funny. Think of Koffee with Karan, where he asks those random questions and the person with wittier responses basically gets the prize. Same thing here!

So people come join us,
don't forget to invite your friends.The more the merrier! Just answer the questions, then sit back and relax. Don't forget to press LIKE for answers you love. You don't have to answer all the questions at the same time.You may come back dozens of times to answer the questions separately. But you may NOT spam with anything other than the answers! Okay?

If the question has OR in it " Maan or Arnav" / "Geet or Khushi" you only answer for the character of your show!

PART 1

(YOU CAN NO LONGER ANSWER FROM PART 1)

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?
I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?
Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

PART 2

As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?

Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle?

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved for additional rules
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good post its a nice competition if i wer a fan of these shows i wd certainly join
-Saruu- thumbnail

👏OMG I Luv This Game👏

Can I Post?😳
Oh Well,I Am Doing😆

MSK Because To Afford All Of Them Behenji Outfits of Geet,It Must Cost Him ALOT😆

You See 4lions Love Singh,Even The Director Of GHSP Was Called Maan Singh,Infact MSK's Whole Name Is Stolen From Geet's CV's😆 Maan singh=Director,Roshni Khurana=Costume Designer😉                                                   
None,That Right Is Reserved For Me,Maan Can Only Buy ME Horses😆

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Geet Because To Suit Her Boss's Bitter Black Mood,She Needs To Drink Bitter Black Coffee😳(Inspired From JB's Sig)

Umani Suits Maan, sweet Yet Bitter😳

-Shankar- thumbnail
Geet fan ❤️ 
reserved =]

*edit*

Of course Maan, Geet is his biggest piece of wealth...
*aawww...* 😍

Since Singh was a common name for Hindu kings, and it also comes from the sanskrit word meaning lion, it is generally thought of as someone who is a ruler... (king is ruler of country and lion is ruler of the jungle) So Maan and Arnav both rule IF

Why on your birthday? Maan can gift you whatever you want right now, not sure about Arnav

Geet doesn't need to drink coffee, her thirst is quenched by spending lovey dovey moments with Maan. Why would she have time for coffee when she is busy romancing with her MSK?... Khushi drinks more 😳

No coffee can describe Maan. He is a unique person and I find that words (or coffee) fail to capture his true personality of love, hate, passion, and power.
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
afrz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great 😊

nice post😃

good competition😉
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 nice post i am from both side as i love both
ans to first question
Arnav as he use helicopter to travel .
ans to 2nd   
dadima & nani are fast friend they decided to keep their naati & poota middle name common.
ans to 3rd
if Geet & Khushi allow them then they will think about you
ans to 4th
geet laasi & Khushi sugar syrup 
ans to 5th
Sweet coffee suit Arnav
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
LMAOOO This is gonna be EPIC...Thxx for this..
Good Luck to Both teams..
Maaneetians&Gurtiansss WOHOOO The Ball is so in OUr Court...We can DO tHIS...⭐️
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good luck Geetians, make us proud :)
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maan Singh Khurana: Since the interiors of Raizada mansion are the same as ex-K-mansion and Oh so last season 😆

Dono shows main Dadaji ya Papaji ka namo nishan nahi hai- I am guessing one of them is the culprit and we will find out in the cross over Maha episode after 3X20 year leaps!

A1: Horses? Really? Whats this obsession with Sarah Jessica Parker? Hey Babaji/Devi Maiya (We are secular, to the say the least) thats so 90s and videshi! 

A2: Horsey affair, eh😉?

TV ki choriyan coffee na piyen hai jee...o to siraph chai piye hain! Tauba Tauba- yeh amreeki shows ne to sabko bigaad diya hai!

MSK= Irish Coffee, addictive and intoxicating!😛
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago