Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

GHSP/MAANEET FAN

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?

Maan Singh KhuranaπŸ‘  Because he is MoneyAlwaysAbundantlyNearπŸ‘ Singh Khurana

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?

There has to be something common between 2 people when you want to pitch them against each other, hence the same middle name.

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?

MSK would like to celebrate your birthday in style.  Instead of buying you a ton of super-loud neighing horses on your b'day, he will buy you one horse and will make your birthday very special by taking you on an exclusive horse-ride😍

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Has to be Geet as she has to keep up with MSK's expectations especially at night.  She needs all the caffeine in the world for a successful married life with the King of Romance Maan Singh Khurana😳

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

None other than the coffee called "Maahii Passion"☺️

awesome...Clap

dont u think...Mishu...there is already a big line for the ride...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Wow Mama πŸ‘is MoneyAlwaysAbundantlyNear is just a perfect answer πŸ‘Proud to be ur Daughter ..And the Answer for the Horse is Omg πŸ‘πŸ‘So good πŸ˜³

agreed LOVE the answers given πŸ‘

@ Naz .. have you posted yet ? 😊
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sangi1588

Oh yeah..i know...GHSPians can be tuff on others...seriously i didnt mean to offend anyone...😳

Aw that's not what I meant..there's tough people on both sides.
Anyway, let's forget this. Good luck to both shows πŸ€—
--HiNa-- thumbnail
OMG that is geart i am form ipkknd!😎
OMG 😲 where are ipkknd fans??? i think they dont know about it! πŸ€”
guys dekho doo what we are  omg fomr  14 pages
 just 5 post on  ipkknd πŸ˜’ this is very bad guys come on
goona ans in next post
Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

To the IPKKND fans: Just drag other fans here to answer. 😳

To the Geet fans: πŸ˜† I was told to be aware of you guys ( mischievous brats). Thank you for taking it lightly and being awesome with it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

(I didn't write GHSP because more people are familiar with Geet, not to mention it's a beautiful name. If I could shorten IPKKND to one word I would've. I was tempted to call it just Iss pyar)

Be chill people! You never win by disrespecting others. Hmm this way other mods won't murder me for thinking of such crazy ideas πŸ€ͺ and I can continue to have more battles 😎

2nd round will start in few hours!

Will you please delay it some more?
With all due respect, it's only been two hours since the thread was opened.
And since there are only like a handful of IPKKND posts even though it is the most active forum on IF should make it obvious that most of the die hard fans aren't online right now.
So please can you wait for like, a whole day, so that fans all around the globe can log on on their appropriate times and make a post. Otherwise you will be unable to get a true census.
Then we can have a second round.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

GHSP/MAANEET FAN

Maan Singh KhuranaπŸ‘  Because he is MoneyAlwaysAbundantlyNearπŸ‘ Singh Khurana

There has to be something common between 2 people when you want to pitch them against each other, hence the same middle name.

MSK would like to celebrate your birthday in style.  Instead of buying you a ton of super-loud neighing horses on your b'day, he will buy you one horse and will make your birthday very special by taking you on an exclusive horse-ride😍

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Has to be Geet as she has to keep up with MSK's expectations especially at night.  She needs all the caffeine in the world for a successful married life with the King of Romance Maan Singh Khurana😳

None other than the coffee called "Maahii Passion"☺️

Mish...loved it...u r the best...teddy bear hug
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: notfadedaway

EEEKK! this is fun :)

I m gonna be back :))
PART 1

Def Maan Singh Khurana! Why? becus He has his Geet 24/7 beside him and according to our MSK, thats all he needs. :) and also MSK has got countless fans out there that love him and will support him no matter WHAT happens! and WE LOVE him for what he is! :)

Agreed Ashu!! We will support him no matter what & we love him for what he is!! Great answer!
Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 12 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ArHi/IPKKND

Obviously ASR...he entered the show in a helicopter whilest MSK entered in a jeep..that says a lot

Its cause they both are Punjabi and Punjabis rule

Arnav can buy as many horses you like...if he can afford his own helicopter im sure he can buy as many horses you'd like

Forget coffee, Khushi eats a lot..she eats a lot of jalebis

Just bitter coffee cause ASR is bitter most of the time
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IPKKND fan πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Well in my opinion πŸ˜† I think Arnav is shown more richer. From episode one we seen him landing from a helicopter to this amazing car πŸ˜†. The house itself shows how rich Arnav is. (when Khushi gives her resignation letter). The decor and the painting, the way house is set showed how rich he is. But Arnav personality shows it all. The way he walk, talk dress it's just $_$.(bling bling, loaded..!)

Well baba show different hai lekin production house to eik hi hai nah? πŸ˜‰ 🀣 also they wanted a long name to show their power and powerful name reflect the personality of a person.

Hmm why only horses? πŸ˜‰ Sachi yaar kuch aur maang liya hota πŸ˜† but you have to butter him or tell Anjali Di to do your sifarish and he'll give you how many you wants 😊

Well our Khushi is a Jalebi Bai πŸ˜› she loves jalebis, never drinks coffee but she'll have tea with jalebis.

Black Coffee for deffo suits Arnav because first when you taste it it's bitter but then you get used to it and start loving it ❀️😍.

Great post Hun
Edited by x-Sundas-x - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Arnav Singh Raizada. He arrived in his own private chopper. He walks like a king and behaves like a  king too. MSK arrived in fleet of cars. He has more swanky walk, he has more servants and like Khushi said in one episode, he has fleet of bees traveling around him 24/7. 
That's a good point. More than the typical ness, I think 4lions just got bored of thinking of names. They felt Singh was lucky, you know Singh is King so they decided to give them both the middle name to tell people that Singh is lucky for us.. 4lions is gonna on economy strike , they are recycling middle names tooπŸ˜† Another question should be why do females have such short names? Geet Handa and Khushi Gupta. and Oh, look at that.. Handa comes after GuptaπŸ˜†

Can Arnav ride a horse?  He can get you as many as your heart desires, but in order to make him ride.. Hmm maybe Prithvi from Love ne can make an appearance and show him how to ride.

Khushi has not drank coffee yet and I doubt she would be, she is a tea drinker. She does not drink more tea than Geet. She's more hyper due to jabeliπŸ˜†

BLACK. for both of them ( Cause I like both shows so I am answering from both). Black because it's bittersweet. ( Actually black is bitter in general, but if you add a bit of sugar or splenda to it, it makes it a little sweet, so bittsweet black)

My answers are qutie funny actually.πŸ˜†