August 1st, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ramadan Mubarak to all!

Mittho tells Mahadevi to dig a hole of doubt between the two, and instructs Mahadevi on what she has to do. Mahadevi hangs up and tells Runjhun that Mittho said that they should come home directly after the picnic. Runjhun doesn't want to go for a picnic, and Kukkan agrees since Guddu is hurt. Guddu doesn't say anything but Mahadevi cries and says that this is their first outing since marriage and everyone is only thinking about themselves. Guddu decides that they will go for the picnic but Kukkan says he will drive. Mahadevi tells Runjhun to sit in the back too and Guddu and Runjhun sit in the back while Kukkan drives and Mahadevi sits next to him.

Mahadevi sneaks some ketchup on Guddu's handkerchief and asks Guddu if he is doing well. She says he must be well and says that usually in such a quiet place not many people come and go. She explains that she saw a movie in which a the hero fakes getting hurt so that heroine will embrace him and apologize to him. She says Guddu's lie was caught and hands Runjhun the handkerchief with sauce on it. Guddu says he was attacked and he wasn't lying but Runjhun tells him she doesn't like jokes like this. Guddu tells her she's doubting him and Runjhun says she doesn't want to talk about this any more. Mahadevi is happy and laughs internally seeing both of them fight.

When they reach the picnic spot Guddu and Kukkan help set up the tent. Runjhun and Mahadevi help with the supplies and take all the things down from the car. Once the ten is set up Kukkan and Guddu put the blankets on the floor. Kukkan says everything looks nice. Guddu tells Kukkan that nothing is going well, though. He says Runjhun keeps going further and further away from him. Everything he tells her is like a lie to her. He says his mind isn't on the picnic but he's glad that things are getting better between him and Mahadevi. At least Mahadevi is exercising her rights as a wife with Kukkan to spend time with him. He says he's waiting for the day that Runjhun uses her rights as a wife and will want to spend time with him.

Mahadevi tells Runjhun that she used to be the smart one and explain things to her, and today she's become blind in Guddu's love. She says that Runjhun believes everything Guddu says. She asks Runjhun that maybe this was all a plan on Guddu's part. The car stopping, Guddu going for the water and getting attacked. She tells Runjhun how can she forget what Guddu used to be. She asks Runjhun if Guddu has never lied. Runjhun tells Mahadevi that she doesn't want to talk about this and tells Mahadevi she doesn't know what is right and what is wrong. Mahadevi says that she can ask Guddu to take her to the Pandey Nivaas. If he says yes then he's right, and then if he denies to take her then he's lying. Runjhun doesn't look so sure as Mahadevi walks away
Mahadevi tries to cosy up to Kukkan but he doesn't look to keen. She tells him she brought him something to drink as he does so much work. Kukkan tells her that he doesn't tire that easily. He takes the drink from her and she leaves. Kukkan offers it to Guddu tells him that Mahadevi brought it for him lovingly and he should understand that Mahadevi wants to spend some time with him. Kukkan tells him to do the same and spend more time with Runjhun and leave all of this. Guddu says to let the matter go so Kukkan tells Runjhun to spend more time with Guddu and tells Runjhun to remove the food as he's hungry.

Runjhun and Guddu exchange glances, and Runjhun removes the food. Mahadevi makes Kukkan and herself a plate. Guddu tells Kukkan to go sit next to Mahadevi. Runjhun takes food to Guddu. He asks her where her plate is. She says she's not hungry. Guddu gets angry and walks away. Kukkan goes to him much to Mahadevi's annoyance and asks him what the matter is. Guddu says he's not hungry. Runjhun looks at Guddu and they exchange glances. Kukkan tells Guddu not to spoil the mood, and tells him that he should go eat next to Runjhun. Guddu relents and walks towards Runjhun and asks her why she won't eat. She asks him why he won't eat. Kukkan urges them both to eat, and Runjhun and Guddu sit down to eat.

Neither of them eat, though. Guddu asks Runjhun to tell him if she believes that he planned this whole thing, and accident. Runjhun says she doesn't want to talk about it, and Guddu asks her if she believes him. Runjhun says how did ketchup get on his handkerchief. Guddu says all she can think of is ketchup. She says she doesn't want to talk about it and says she wants to go stay with her Amma for a few days. Guddu asks her if she is tired of him already. He says if she's tired of him to let him know. He asks her if she wants to go back into the hell hole she came from. He tells her that id she is stubborn than he is too, and he's not going to let her go back to that house.

Runjhun thinks that maybe what Mittho and Mahadevi have kept on saying is right. Maybe it is her ego that makes her believe that Guddu truly changed, but maybe he never changed and is just using her, and is the same Guddu Shukla he was before. Guddu on the other hand thinks that no matter how hard he tries to make Runjhun happy he can't seem to do it. The more he tries the more distant she becomes from him. He gets up angrily and tells Kukkan to wrap up as they're going home. He's tired of the picnic.

Runjhun looks upset as Guddu walks away and Mahadevi looks content with herself. Guddu gets into the driver seat.

Mahadevi tells Billo, Mittho and Kalsanwali what happened and they celebrate that Runjhun will soon be with them again.

At home neither Runjhun nor Guddu talk to each other. Guddu is lying on the bed, and Runjhun walks into the kitchen. She takes water for herself which wakes Guddu up and he sees her in the kitchen. He watches her then walks up to the wall and watches her from the window. He turns his head trying to place his thoughts together. Runjhun senses Guddu and sees him by the window and is upset by the turn of events. She looks away and Guddu looks at her. He slowly walks back to his bed outside. They both look at each other and exchange glances and Runjhun walks away in tears.

Guddu says he feels bad. He knows Runjhun is worried about her aunts and uncles more than herself, and doesn't understand that they will continue to use her. He says his love doesn't have an ounce of meaning for her, so he decides it's best to let her go. He says in letting her go will be better for him and her.

Precap: Runjhun tells Guddu that the expenses have increased and now since they're living here the commute is more too. She says if they were staying at Amma's place then the commute wouldn't have been much and they didn't have to worry about extra costs.

Click on the Chaska Meter to Show your Support!

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra

Nivedita Tiwari's Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Facebook Fanpage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Runjhun, don't even THINK about going back to PN! 😡😕
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah for the wonderful update. Ramadan Mubarak to you as well. 😊

It just keeps getting worse doesn't it? But I guess Guddu does have to let her go for Runjhun to trust him.  I am so disgusted with this track.  How did Mahadevi get Guddu's handkerchief?  She's a pick pocket too now?  No doubting Mahadevi? 

I wonder if she will go back to PN without Guddu? My guess is Runjhun will be back at PN by the end of the week... Guddu will not go with her... maybe then she'll see how he is. It's almost too much for us to expect Runjhun to want to stay with her husband if he refuses to move back to PN with her. Right?

I miss the days when BBAT made me 😃😆 as now all it does is make me 😭🤢😭

Edit: In red
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
sweet7863 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ramadan Mubarak to u too! 😃😳& thanx Wafah!! as usual Runjhun is getting more irritable day-by-day!! Poor Guddu, hope he lets her go so she realizes what shes missing! Edited by sweet7863 - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RAMADAN KAREEM ...

runjhun is getting impossible ..she wants to bck to PN n that y she making all sorts of xcuses ...better guddu should tell her to go alone ...n all Ms n M should treat her like CRAP then she will understand even amma should b angry wid her ...😡 😡😡 😡
neeti22 thumbnail
Thanks Wafah ... for a wonderful Update... Ramadan Mubarak to you too...
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx Wafah!Ramadan Mubarak to you too!

" He says his love doesn't have an ounce of meaning for her, so he decides it's best to let her go. He says in letting her go will be better for him and her."
This part just touched my heart ! I love this dialogue ,so basically its an indication that Runjhun is gonna leave.*thumbs down*
Hope she realizes that since he let her go so easily ,he loved her not her bhaag
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ramadan Mubarak to you, Wafah.
Thanks for the wonderful update.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Episode. 😍 Thank you Wafa and Ramadan Mubarak!

Lots of things happening in this episode. As I usually say that BBAT has words and silence that speaks.
Today Kukkan just noticed what MD was up to. He did not wanted to spoil for Guddu and Runjhun so he kept quite. MD thinks that she is making a fool of him. What a shock she will get when she finds out that she dose not have Kukkan in a leash.🤣
Kukkan is worried about who was behinde the attack. Guddu knows that someone wants to kill him. I guess that he will go out and find these people and then the story takes a turn.
Runjhun will come back to PN and according to the news Aghori baba will be forcing her to marry him that means that he must get her either from her blue castel or from PN.
Guddus thoughts about letting Runjhun go is important. I have a feeling he will ask her to go and live there he sets her free since she is not happy with him. He will say that he did told her to let him be in the begining but she did not let him be. But this time she wants to go to PN so she can chose PN and he stays behinde.
Kukkan knowes that Guddu dose not joke about being hit and hurt even when MD said so. And she thinks that she fooled all. We will find out during the week what happens next.
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Wafa for the upload...

I hate today's episode Mahadevi was crap and Runjhun is all believing the whole crap said by Mahadevi. She has no sense of her own she just cant think anything of her own, she cant even think that how Mahadevi knows the whole thing all the discussion done between Runjhun and Mittho mami. Oh i just love Guddu and his experessions and he is thinking totally right of letting her go and not going with her would be the right decision only than she will realize that he loves her not her bhag. When she will be illtreated  by all of her M&M's and having no support of Amma as well than she will realize her mistake.I think Amma shud also tell her the truth about Guddu that why he was hiding the truth from her just because of her Qasam and after telling Runjhun the whole truth she shud also turn her face away from RJ leaving RJ to suffer for her own mistake of ruining her lovely married life on her own and not believing her husband.
I think RJ will leave for PN this week and will realize wat big mistake she has made after seeing the treatment of her M&M's with her.