Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
*sigh* why do they make me cry. 

how times have changed.  Its used to be poor R and bad G.  Now its Poor G and stupid R.  I wanted to give G a hug so bad today.  He doesn't deserve this.

Its high time for him to just let her go back to PN and be mistreated and not go back with her.  I think he should take a trip out of town and not tell her.  Leave her there with no one to turn to or run to when she has no one to put the M&Ms in their place.

I also want to see R move back into the PN and see that just because she is there doesn't mean her fortune will build it back up.  I want her to live there and see it fall and crumble even more and sit watch the mobile store growing bigger and bigger without her.  showing that it wasn't her that made G successful but his hard work.

I want her to miss him, his teasing, his special gifts, his smile, he love. I want her to have to fight to get it back.  show him that she loves him the way he loves her.  Not because of what he is to her (husband and security) but of who he is (the love of her life/the best thing that ever happened to her)

I have a feeling this track is going to take a while and the love i'm longing to see will require me to be more patient that G.  *sigh*

Thank you so much for the update.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Looks like Runjhun is heading back to Pandey Nivaas.
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wafah ..came to wish you a very happy and peaceful Ramadan...I really appreciate your work and dedication for this forum...thank you very much as always...👏
tinkerbeljoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Move the plot-storyline

Dear creatives,

Please, it is becoming boring and going round in circles revolving around the sameold issues and the 3 witches, please make it different so it is watchable, make Guddu and Runjun one and strong so they can ward off the devils together...
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Rujhun is too much . she should think of her husband and not her uncles.
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ramadan Mubarak to you too! 😛

Thanks for the great update.
Poor Guddu and Kukkan...

NidhaA thumbnail
Ramadan Kareem to you Wafah...
So Rhunjun is most probably going back to PN...
Well good for her because I am sure she will then realize the truth...
I think it would be better to let her go alone...
Thanks Wafah for the update
vema thumbnail

Ramadan Mubarak. Thanks for the update. I cannot believe that runjhun is such a weak minded person and so easily led by her aunts. So many times Guddu saved her from her aunts and uncles mischief and yet still she refuses to trust him.  Let her go back and become  slave  labour again ..seems she has some sort of complex. Guddu deserves someone who loves him and trusts him not wimpy Runjhun.