August 1st, 2011 Written Update - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Thank you very much Wafah for the update and Ramadan Mubarak to you! 
 A very sad episode, but a necessary one. I totally love the fact that Guddu decided to let Runhjun go. It's the best for both of them. This is such a difficult and a painful decision for Guddu, taking in consideration the fact that he loves her so much, but her happiness is more important to him than his own happiness and can't stand to see her unhappy by his side. He was full of hopes when he first brought Runhjun to their home and nothing turn out the way he planned. Maybe he did a lot of wrongs in the past, but he tried his best to correct them. He doesn't know all the lies that Mamis told Runhjun. And Runhjun needs this experience to learn to make the difference between Guddu's true love and the selfishness of her uncles. I'm sure that after this track will be over, we will see a very strong and in love Runhjun, we will see the difference between the Runhjun who did eveything out of duty and the new Runjhun who will act out of love. Edited by etna - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah: Happy Ramadan Mubarak to you! Thanks for the update

I agree that this is a necessary part of the development. Before Runjhun loving Guddu was from a place of finding out whether she could forgive him for his injustices. She had the moral high card

Now she is hurting him and being unjust to him. She refuses to believe the good in him. It is important that she commit  such a "crime" and hurt him because only then later can she forgive him truly, and really from her heart understand that good people can hurt each other.

Now she is unknowingly a perpetrator. This will help her empathize more with Guddu and his past mistakes when she learns of her own errors in judgment.

Then we will have an equal playing field between the two. She also does not have faith in Guddu. Unless once and for all it is created and forged, her trust will constantly be tested. Mitho Mammi has already told her that she is a fool to let other people influence her away from her husband. But because Runjhun's real faith in Guddu is not there yet, her trust is not there. 

This is understandable  to an extent and why her faith is always shaken. She needs to see for herself her own errors.  She is not heeding the small calls in her life to her errors. She needs a large wake-up call.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay a separate post just because I noticed that the handkerchief Guddu used is the one that Runjhun embroidered for him "Thank you, G." 😃
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rainbowcookie thumbnail
Runjhun why are you so expertised the the act of stupidity? And ketchup looks NOTHING like blood that is sooo phony.
rani2007 thumbnail
My hear is sad.🥺 and I am 💔.

I saw signs of the CVs sneaking in today.  The storyline is absolute rubbish right now.

Mahadevi, for once, was right.  She said "These two are so stupid... look at them fighting."  I am in complete agreement... what the heck is going on.  

No one saw Devi take the ketchup out of the kit and put it on the roomal?  Guddu's roomal just happens to fall in Devi's reach?  How come Guddu wasn't angrier about the accusation?  How come Kukkan didn't say anything?  How come Runjhun didn't even PROTEST Devi's version?  How come Guddu wasn't like... HERE look at my injury?  You know.. the thing that area that was bleeding?  I'm sure it didn't heal in 5 min?

I did however LOL when Devi called Guddu "Jiju." 😆 She makes anything sound terrible.

I guess we know why they kept showing the eating scenes between Gunjhun... it was to show the contrast with today's episode where neither of them eats nor does Runjhun even try to eat with Guddu...😭  I take it back... more palak paneer scenes... anything is better than this.

I cannot believe Runjhun actually listened to all the  🤬 that Devi was saying.  Runjhun really thinks this is all an act on Gudd's part?

And Guddu...oh my god...😭😭😭...I guess everyone has their breaking point.  Before Runjhun did everything she could to keep the marriage together... now she is doing the opposite... he only stayed in the marriage because he thought she wanted to stay... if he thinks that she doesn't want anything to do with him... of course he is going to let her go.  i do not think that he will stop being Runjhun's protector but he will definitely end the marriage if he thinks that will make her happy.

Himmanshoo was beyond phenomenal today.  I am in awe.  My heart really went out to Guddu.  The song choice by the CVs was also fantastic.  Each word fit so well with Gunjhun right now.

I love Kukkan (i know, how shocking 😆).  He's not falling for Devi's tricks.  He knows something's up but obviously he doesn't know what yet.

It made me sad when they were setting up the tents and one of the romantic Gunjhun BG scores played... what a misleading song to play... it wasn't a  nice Gunjhun moment at all...

CVs, what have you done with Runjhun's brain?   She's not like this.  I hate what you have done to her character.  Runjhun is strong and smart.  She's not what you are showing right now.

I thought it was interesting that when Guddu was leaning against the wall and you saw the Runjhun in the kitchen... through the bars in the window... it looks like she is in jail...😕.  Guess that is where she is going.

I guess at least the saving grace for the precap is that she wants to go back to PN together and not just by herself... for now...

New name of the show.  Roolanewali.  😭

rani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishaPR

Himanshoo is such a wonderful actor. He can enact all kinds of emotions so well.. maybe its happy,sad,anger,love, caring, depressed. He just gets better and better day by day...

loved today's episode just for Himanshoo.

i hope we get to see him on big screen soon.

Don't know if I welcomed you before, but welcome to the forum! 😊
rani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Thanks Wafah for the update. Ramazan Mubarak to all.

Sad episode today. Gunjhun separating track is going to start soon.😭  😭  😭  😭

@ Rani - loved your comments in the WU after watching last night's episode 😃

Lol, thanks... you mean my complaints? 😛😆
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

My hear is sad.🥺 and I am 💔.

I saw signs of the CVs sneaking in today.  The storyline is absolute rubbish right now.

Mahadevi, for once, was right.  She said "These two are so stupid... look at them fighting."  I am in complete agreement... what the heck is going on.  

No one saw Devi take the ketchup out of the kit and put it on the roomal?  Guddu's roomal just happens to fall in Devi's reach?  How come Guddu wasn't angrier about the accusation?  How come Kukkan didn't say anything?  How come Runjhun didn't even PROTEST Devi's version?  How come Guddu wasn't like... HERE look at my injury?  You know.. the thing that area that was bleeding?  I'm sure it didn't heal in 5 min?

I did however LOL when Devi called Guddu "Jiju." 😆 She makes anything sound terrible.

I guess we know why they kept showing the eating scenes between Gunjhun... it was to show the contrast with today's episode where neither of them eats nor does Runjhun even try to eat with Guddu...😭  I take it back... more palak paneer scenes... anything is better than this.

I cannot believe Runjhun actually listened to all the  🤬 that Devi was saying.  Runjhun really thinks this is all an act on Gudd's part?

And Guddu...oh my god...😭😭😭...I guess everyone has their breaking point.  Before Runjhun did everything she could to keep the marriage together... now she is doing the opposite... he only stayed in the marriage because he thought she wanted to stay... if he thinks that she doesn't want anything to do with him... of course he is going to let her go.  i do not think that he will stop being Runjhun's protector but he will definitely end the marriage if he thinks that will make her happy.

Himmanshoo was beyond phenomenal today.  I am in awe.  My heart really went out to Guddu.  The song choice by the CVs was also fantastic.  Each word fit so well with Gunjhun right now.

I love Kukkan (i know, how shocking 😆).  He's not falling for Devi's tricks.  He knows something's up but obviously he doesn't know what yet.

It made me sad when they were setting up the tents and one of the romantic Gunjhun BG scores played... what a misleading song to play... it wasn't a  nice Gunjhun moment at all...

CVs, what have you done with Runjhun's brain?   She's not like this.  I hate what you have done to her character.  Runjhun is strong and smart.  She's not what you are showing right now.

I thought it was interesting that when Guddu was leaning against the wall and you saw the Runjhun in the kitchen... through the bars in the window... it looks like she is in jail...😕.  Guess that is where she is going.

I guess at least the saving grace for the precap is that she wants to go back to PN together and not just by herself... for now...

New name of the show.  Roolanewali.  😭

@ Bold : She doesn't trust him but don't want to lose him either...but I don't want them to go together...Guddu should let go of Runjhun...
I hope after this breakup CV get his act back together...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh for gods sake Runjhun DONT U DARE even think of stepping back into that hell hole! Stay away from the MnM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!