Shilpa shethy as a momsuch a sexy mom i salute ur Imaginations and selection 
for the PMs
i am missing Maan's Princess is she locked herself or Kameena did this
What a story they told media Geet is really made for them

Waiting...
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear read all the 33 parts altogether I got so engrossed in it after reading the 1st part itself it forced me to end it in a night so I did ,it was amazing I completely enjoyed it...Thanks for the pm I wouldn't have seen it so wouldn't have read it.I just loved your geet O my God what have you shown her completely mad character in middle of her sorrows and pains,she was completely bubbly and enthusiastic beyond her fears.She had various dreams despite the fact that might they won't be fulfill ever she just lived her life fully and enjoyed thoroughly but still being sweet and innocent.
I loved maan too OMG even in his vegetative state he was completely active with every part of his especially brain i loved his dialogues when he use to go mad by all her lovely tortures,I simply cherished all the moments of their not actually married life.My best was the suhaag raat I actually cracked up and laughed out loud and my sister was like what happened I had to control over it.The ff was humorous, passionate, sweet and completely adorable at times.
Thanks for the pm
Keep writing
God bless U

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice cover regarding Maan's illness

Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

Hey dear read all the 33 parts altogether I got so engrossed in it after reading the 1st part itself it forced me to end it in a night so I did ,it was amazing I completely enjoyed it...Thanks for the pm I wouldn't have seen it so wouldn't have read it.I just loved your geet O my God what have you shown her completely mad character in middle of her sorrows and pains,she was completely bubbly and enthusiastic beyond her fears.She had various dreams despite the fact that might they won't be fulfill ever she just lived her life fully and enjoyed thoroughly but still being sweet and innocent.
I loved maan too OMG even in his vegetative state he was completely active with every part of his especially brain i loved his dialogues when he use to go mad by all her lovely tortures,I simply cherished all the moments of their not actually married life.My best was the suhaag raat I actually cracked up and laughed out loud and my sister was like what happened I had to control over it.The ff was humorous, passionate, sweet and completely adorable at times.
Thanks for the pm
Keep writing
God bless U

Hi Alla ye tho Merey Updates Se Bhee Bada Comment Ho Gaya...LOL..

Ha 33 parts ke liye ..ithan tho bada hona chahiye ..

Love U Baby ..aaj Thak Ithna Bada comment mujey nahee mila na..

So sweet of you ...

U read all 33 parts ...Wow ...Thuhmarey Patience Ke dag Deney Padengey ..

Mujey Na Jab Koi Mera Works Acha Lagtha hi ..Ye bothey hI ..Tho  Ithan Khushi hota hi...

Ki meim Aur Pagal Ho Jatha hoommm

Thank you 1000000

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Merey Pyarey sakhiyon Combined Study Ke Liye Bilkul Merey Jaisey Ek Pagal Mila Hi.

Filhal Ab vo merey FF padkey ..Giggle Kar Raha hi..LOL

Will try my Maximum to update if i get break from this crazy friend of mines Bak Bak..

... lol..now who is saying Bak ...Please continue to shower your love to My FF as likes 

And Comments .. will try to update in the weekends ..or ...when i see...300 , 400, 500 

likes ..and get behosh ...And throw all my books away and Update ..LOL  

i am very very ..."Good" student ...hi hi..

Hi Rabba ..Kithna Padna hi...

Ufff...
Sochu Kuch Na Padoo Sab God Ke Upar Chod Doon...