freakyyy precap:D
loved it:D
thanks for the pm:D
continue soon:D
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: magicia

Dear Friends as i am busy with Maaneet's marriage in my other FF , i am planning to update this FF on Monday Only 

Is it OK ,  if not ok press like button 

and if i get at least 40 likes on this post i will update this FF as early as possible ..

so shall i move to the other ..???

sorry sweeties i think some error in the link in the pm i send

so new ff chapter 2 updated ...here is the link

And dear friends the next update of Mystery Girl is sad , and need some 'research' needed to be done , how can i put just blunders when u all are so smart ,, so i need to think a lot and ..make my mood sad ...as it is weekend my huby home , i cant be sad na..what he will think of me..me home and this crazy girl is sad!!!
And Maan is very tired with yesterdays night itself ... so how can i make him to do it again and give ๐Ÿ˜ณa happy update ..bolo ..bolo ...

not neglecting just worrying ...๐Ÿ˜ญ  if you all still want that sad update , i will try tomorrow...

Ab ap apne hubby ko bech mein laien gi tu hum kesy kuch keh sakien gyTake ur time and give us a Dhamaka Update.
Will be waitingOr koi chara bhi tu nahi ha ab 
hayee merey naughty cuty bahanom ...so u all 46 want early update ...

majboor hi hum ap ke pyar meim ...

ok i will try my z-ximum to update today it self ...

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its ok will wait...
but dont forget this one...
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update but i'm confused that what is happening is this maan's imagination or its reality

BUKAMBO Sach Meim Khush Hua ..
Jaaniees ...i expected less than 40 and 49 ...llooollloolloll.

Started typing but when finish no idea ..

COMMENTS REPLIED ON POST BELOW DONT IGNORE
Dilsay thumbnail

me waiting๐Ÿ‘

app likhtee jayeeyay hum partay jaa yay gay

Comments and Reply

14 August 2011

05:16

Sorry for not giving answer to individual comments  i tried my maximum...

And thank you for such lovely  encouraging hilarious comments

Did Maan woke up from Coma?

Yes , he woke up , He was able to move some parts of his body , that I explained from chapter 2 Fallen Angel ,

It rested tightly just above her b*ts circling her slender waist , and she continued kissing him , and her *shh* was already wet dripping was rubbed , at his now harder standing *shh* , whatevr she did , her that parts were little arisen above not touching it completely his ..due to some unknown tension ,worry , some block she still  had ..

But as she just felt her tongue is twisted with his  before thinking .., and below her waist something ...tickled  knocked her femininity..drive her to insanity .. then ..tearing all barriers making it bleed , a thrust he is inside her , she was not conscious to think , how it entered . She moved up and down continuously , and whimpering , out of pleasure but she cant go back , as his hands were tightened her to him , un known to her .. , unknown to him

She moved and moved , she cant have enough of it finally she screamed and screamed , the movements was from both unknown to her and unknown to him ..finally they reached there panting collapsing on each other , she fainted on his broad chest.

He realized what just happened , what he just did , he tried to untangle his fingers ,which was entwined by her  and rise his body which was  minute ago vigorously shaking against her 'alas ..

then when Geet took Morphine bottle to take a dosage of drugs , he scared she is trying to commit suicide , which he was not able to stop due to his condition chapter 25 Fringe'

He got scared 'He feared ..of her losing for ever , He doubted which was almost sure for him , her intentions '  He feared '.He saw her taking injection taking the dose ..and '

He tried ..he tried 'to stand ..and hold her hand ..and tell her she did nothing wrong

'and she had a life ahead ..

And He will be there for her '.as all hers ..

He tried to move his hands to stop her , which gone in vain .in. desperation he pushed his head back and cried ..yes he moved his neck 

..and then he realized she just got an amount to get relaxed only.Chapter 26 Resurrection the process gets complete.

Maan relaxed rejoiced ''.  His happiness now no bounds ..from the extreme pain of losing her forever he got her back ..and he hugged her tight '.

All these back to back shocks and his inner turmoil , from Rahul's words .."that he was not able to mark a place in her heart "     everything    just brought current in his dead nerves

Today Maan moved every muscle , he not realized...

His hugs get tighter and passion seemed limitless And started to kiss her Madly ..Geet moaned that make him realise what he is doing ''''..         He felt his heartbeats louder than anything and felt it will come out pounding out of his chest ''..

Yes ..yes '''   Geet .i love you ..He was not getting any words ..his eyes flowed non stop ..  Trying to control his emotions he bit his lips ,which were busy in Geet's necks making Geet scream in pain'..and pleasure ''he cried

And in extremest happiness 'he got tired '..he panted  trying to breath ..he layed there '.]

Did they had sex? Or his another wild imagination ?

They had definitely Rockingly ..:LOL

As soon he found out he can move , before he share the happiness with Geet chapter 27 .A substantial coalescence,

Maan was in deep pain seeing her pain , he understood her plight and just laid there for her to take out her frustration anger and get relaxed hugging her. She try him to be in her '. On her condition she forgot to remove their inners   And he helped taking his own and hers controlling hard the shaking Geet's body to be in to his

she was knocked out in the affect of the drugs and was extremely hurt by herself , and he wanted to soothe her all pain in the most primitive manner as she yearned that time.

She tried to start the rhythm of their togetherness ..of pleasure journey ..but ..her tranquilised body and unconscious mind hindered

She tried to have sex with him again in the effect of drugs but unable to do it because of extreme guilt conscious , so he simply took charge from her and made themselves enjoy the moments ..

He bent and took her lips softly and hardly kissing with his hands kneading thoroughly one by one without any rest her breasts and thrusting harder and harder . When she started to enjoy the hard rough part of him and smile, he will go for soft tortures , making her wild with passion , she dug her nails in his body complaining and compelling him to do the assault and pulled his hair and bite wherever she can touch him .

That night he felt was his , how long they tried he just don't had any idea , the storm and rain had stopped ,  still he not yet come , her pleasures and complaining moans already turned to whimpers still he was not anywhere close '   with each thrust he just passed the feeling of his eternal love for her ,

Is everything clear now '?

Please press like button if you have no more doubt left

Downhill thumbnail
thnxx for clearing the doubts...
jasraj123 thumbnail
thanks alottt for clearing doubt. my brain was also cloudy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†